Ash (ch 61)

Bonnie~

"How are you going to fix that?" Springtrap asks,referring to the scars around my face thanks to foxy.(there in animatronic mode)"I don't know,at the moment it really doesn't matter" I mutter,picking the baby back up as it falls over.

"The others are still asleep and surprisingly haven't noticed we've been up for hours.not even freddy has noticed" I say,"yeah but freddy doesn't seem to..click fast enough,unless its something to do with you he won't care one bit" he replys."bu-" "bonnie,goldie installed me with a recording device,anything that goes on around me gets recorded"

.....

I look away,hiding the heat on my face."anyway what are you going to name this little one?" "Something not confusing..." "Huh?" I question."our names,fair enough foxy,Chica and freddy but then it goes down hill,your a boy with a girl name,springtrap isn't a human name and goldies full name is golden freddy but we don't choose to call him that because freddy" he says.

"I was meant to be a girl.....they changed me at the last second due to misplacement of some of my wires..." I mumble."I don't even know how I managed to do this sort of thing either...I'm much weaker then goldie yet I didn't pass out...I managed to give birth to Daniel" "only just,bonbon watchs some creepy shit when noones around and trust me one of the pregnancy videos she watched....it hurt way more then wht it looked" he mumbles."freddy said you would've just easily givin up-" "I could've and would've but If I went so would the child,goldies only lucky this one survived after he was beaten up by foxy"

"What was tht about anyway...I only record voices not visual" he says,laying down and putting the baby on he's chest."foxy ran into the backroom for no reason and goldie was trying to give himself an orbortion but when foxy entered he started yelling and shit so goldie got set off and attacked him,it ended with goldie being knocked out" I say.

"Ima go check on him,watch him for me" he says handing me the baby as he gets off the stage.

The baby thrashes around in my lap,trying to untangle himself from the blanket.thr baby looks a crawl ton more of goldie then springtrap but bear."hey,it's ok" I purr,pulling the blanket up."he wouldn't get up so I ended up carrying him out".

I look up and smile as he puts goldie down on the edge of the stage."why...I'm tired.." Goldie groaned,leaning on springtrap as he sat down."he's so happy" I say,smiling slightly as he jumps about."hopefully him and Daniel will get along" I say."bonnie?..."

I pass the baby to springtrap and get up,walking over to freddy."did it work?" He asked.i nod and look up..."can you or goldie fix this?" I ask sadly,feeling the crack around my neck."yeah..come on" he said softly.insat in the bench and felt around,feeling the deep breakage from the mask and neck."you know you could just go animal like me for now" "yeah but it's better to get it fixed now then later' I mutter.

Springtrap~

"It's ok" I whisper.he's usual plain pissed off self faded and this new behaviour started..one iv never seen Before."no more pain,I promise" I purr,holding him tighter."better not be..." He muttered."what' are we going to name him?" I ask softly."I don't care....I'm tired...".

"Freddy...bb tipped my box over ag-....." Marionette went quite when he saw the tiny bear running towards him."ok first we get a random bunny now this?.." He asks."go push the box back the right way" I say."how?..he's laying ontop of it! And he won't get off" he groans,picking the baby up.

"Hey doesn't bonbon sleep out here.." I ask."she's probably asleep in the cove with Chica and foxy but shoved against the wall" marionette says.

Why hasn't he noticed yet that iv been reactivated?..is he seriously this dense?

"Marionette..." "Yea-.....OH" "yeah,took you a long time" I growl,pulling goldie onto my lap."where's the baby?" "With marionette" I say,looking over at him as he looks down awkwardly at the little one."marionette should be asleep not awake.." Freddy growls,shutting the door behind him."yeah and bb should be on the ground not ontop of my box!"."that's starting to become something that bb will do daily now" bonnie mumbles.

"Just get some nails and hammer it to the ground" marionette groans."can you stand?" I whisper."hurts..." He growls softly,hiding he's face away."come on" I say,putting him at the edge of the stage and standing up."Bon ill need you help prying bb off he's box" freddy calls and bonnie runs off.

I look back at goldie and smile."come on,you can't stay out here and I'm not carrying you" I say softly."guess I'm staying out here then..." He mutters,laying down."really..".he nods and sighs."god sake goldie...c'mer,atleast try" I say,grabbing he's hand and sitting him up at the edge of the stage."if you can't stand at all then ill carry"I say softly,gripping he's hands."I can't..." He groans."SO FLUFFEH" marionette yells.i look back at him then back at goldie.

"There marionette" freddy calls."springtrap...leave me..." He growls,pulling away.i sigh and step away."bonnie acted that way,it'll ware off when the pain goes away" freddy whispers,walking past."goldie please,just try" I say.he growls and looks away."goldie...really? Now you're pissed off at me?" I ask.he shrugs and pushes himself away from the edge.

"You'll be ok,if you fall you can hit me.." I say softly.he doesn't budge.i sigh and pull him forward."I promise you'll be ok" I say,pulling him forward.he wraps he's legs around my waste and sighs."I'm to tired" "are you serious.." I laugh,wrapping my arms around he's waste."mhmm"."ash?"."what?" I ask."ash,as in a name" "yeah,I gotta put this retard in bed can you watch him for a minute" bonnie nods.

Marionette~

"haha suck my dick bitch!im king of the box!" I laugh,throwing a fluffy toy thing at him."you don't have one.." He groans."either way" I laugh,tipping the box ontop of him."FREDDY" "he can't head you!" I laugh,jumping ontop and sitting on it."GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF IT" "naaaah" I laugh.

"FREDDY" "don't make me start shoving knifes into the walls" I growl,kicking the side."balloooon slut" I mutter,kicking the side."when I get out your dead" "I am dead" "and sick in the head you creepy fuck" he snaps,trying to lift the box up.

"Dude really....you're not even trying!" I growl."your heavy" "and your weak" I laugh."shut your mouth" "make me slut' I laugh."I'm younger then you SO STOP FUCKING SWEARING" I laugh."your child soul is 7,your puppet self is atleast 17 you dumbfuck" he groans."yeah and goldie would be atleast. 60 or something" I say,smirking as I continue to kick the side of the box."WHY ARE YOU SO HEAVY,YOUR ONLY TINY COMPARED TO THE OTHERS" "you're just weak" I laugh.

"Shut up ballooon,sluuuttttt" I say,smirking."sometimes I really hate you..." "Sometimes I really wanna stab you till you don't work" I groan."fucking hell,get off!" "No" I laugh."freddy will kill you!" He growls,kicking it."yeah right,freddy adores me" "he adores bonnie you dipshit"

"FREDDY...I'm serious,get off!" "Why..." "How would you like me to stuff you in a box in the dark!" He growls."I was...I'm not a robot..just a puppet..unlike you,Im a child...in a puppets body....why do you think I hate having my mask off.." I mutter."I don't know" he snaps."your the lucky one..you and bonbon! You two weren't around during that time,when we were killed and stuffed inside our animatronic selfs!" I growl."whatever your voice is making me sick,shut up"

I slowly get off the box and jump into the vent,laying inside the closet cross vent."mum...." I mutter,hiding a USB under me.goldie doesn't know about this one..and he can't..it had all of the recordings of us getting killed and stuffed,I could just leave it for the cops but it has our parents trying to stop the guy..we all think they ran off but freddys died,Chicas older brother was knocked out after he stayed in the night and came out by accident when the guy was getting rid of us..

"Marionette?".."leave me alone.." I mumble,crawling deeper into the ventilation system.

-----

Sorry it takes so long to get updates out,I'm so busy at school now,work is killing me and I almost got caught reading freddy x bonnie smut...haha...yeah...........the teacher gave me the weirdest look...................

Anyway.

Yeah so I got 4-5 more stories still not complete so I'v been trying so hard to get them done and once I do..don't expect a story for a few weeks.xD I'm already struggling in my own fault of making these but hey..when I get an idea...shit happens.lel

Bai