It cant be right. (Ch 17)

today I bought a duck no joke :3 he's name derald and he helps me threw my depression...but he keeps shitting everywhere....and leaving turds in my pool....anyway~

---

"CHICA" bonnie yelled.chica dropped bb and ran into the back room,kneeling next to bonnie."what's wrong?!" SE asked frantically.bonnie shook he's head,crying harder.chica got frustrated with bonnie crying and ran out to get bonbon.she came back with bonbon and the two instantly tried to help bonnie and see what's wrong...but it was nothing.

A few hours later bonnie seemed to calm down as if nothing happened but he still complained of soreness.the girls went out and looked for freddy,finding him with marionette and foxy."freddy we need you" Chica said,freddy got up and followed her into the backroom to see bonnie whimpering and sobbing."he's in pain and won't tell us why,he might talk to you" Chica whispered,leaning against the door.freddy nodded and walked in,sitting next to bonnie.

Bonnie whimpered and looked up,sitting up."what are they talking about?" Bonbon asked,as the two in the room talk went softer."no idea,but it's probably not a comfortable one" Chica says.freddy stands and walks back over,and looks at Chica."he said he has no idea but whatever it is he said its giving him more pains by the minute" "could it be pregnancy?" Bonbon asked "i have seen on some shows some certain pains could be from pregnancy" she aexplained."the fuck kind of shows you watch?" Freddy asked.

"You don't want to know"

Chica spoke up."either way,I'm not leaving bonnie to sit there crying and In pain"Chica says sternly,walking over to bonnie."bonz,c'mon get up" Chica asked,grabbing he's hand.he shook he's head and whimpered,shoving he's face into the pillow.chica sighed and dropped he's hand,standing up over him."bonnie come on,your not going to get better by laying in the room" chica said."n..no!" Bonnie shouted,crying."it's no use..if he won't cooperate forget it" Chica said walking back over to freddy and bonbon.

Bonnies mind began racing as Chicas words rang threw he's head."OK FINE" bonnie shouted,sitting up and crying."I...I took a test thingy from the first aid box,the pregnancy thing...it read positive but I think it's going to be a miscarriage" bonnie whimpered."so?" Frddy says.bonnie stops and stares and up at freddy."I thought you would've been mad or something" bonnie says shakily.freddy shakes he's head and looks over at Chica as she walks forward."it could be and it couldn't,but for now it's best we just wait until the day comes" she say softly."is there any sortof medicine I can take for the while? I can't even move without my back killing me!" Bonnie whimpers,laying back down.

"For now...probably a shower while I find something,freddy you help him" Chica says running out with bonbon.

Marionette~

"BAlloon bitch" "baby!" "Fuck turd!" "Brat!" "Fuck ass" "t-" "will you two stop? I'm tired as hell over here!" Foxy growls,interrupting mine and BBs insult session."fine" I groan.running to the bathroom to see freddy carrying bonnie."I-" "shut up!" I say,pushing him behind me as we both peered in the bathroom threw the door opening.

"It's ok Bonnie,it's not your fault if the baby doesn't make it just as long as you do" freddy says softly,kissing bonnie."gross" "your gross" I snap back at bb."what do they mean 'if the baby doesn't make it?' Bb asks."I don't know" I say,watching.

Bonnie pulled back and sobbed,hiding he's face in he's hands."MARIONETTE,BB" Chica called,I sighed and pushed him off me."now what does she want" bb groans."I thought you liked Chica? As a mother of some sort" I say."sortof but sometimes she becomes a real pain in my ass.." He muttered."let's just go see what she wants" I groan.

Freddy~

I wrapped the towel around bonnie,helping him stand up."c'mon,you need to get some fresh air...you've been in that hot room for so long " I say softly picking him up."I..I don't wanna" he mumbles,resting he's head on my shoulder.i sighed and smiled slightly taking him out into the stage area and placing him down on the stage."how has bonnie been?"bonbon asks."ok I guess...he hasn't had anything to eat or drink so ill try an give him something,has Chica found anything for him." I ask,she shrugs and looks over into the kitchen.

"She called marionette and bb over so she probably is looking" I look back down at bonnie seeing him whimpering again."how come you weren't whimpering in the shower or when we got out?" I ask confused."I..I don't know"he whimpers,crying."shh it's ok"

"I found something but i don't know if it works,I tried It on mike months ago when foxy accidentally tripped on him" Chica says,handing me a small bottle."panadol?" "It should work,mike stopped complaining,if it worked for him it should work for bonnie" she says softly."c'mon bonz" I say softly,helping him sit up properly."Ill have to go to a doctors or pharmacy and ask for something that may help him" Chica explains.

"Ima go check on foxy while you try to give this to bonnie...will he get sick from it?" I ask."sick? This is meant to make him get better" she says confused."no he means since bonnie hasn't had food in a long time,could it make him sick by giving him medicine now?" Bonbon explains."ohh....it wouldn't hurt even if it does make him sick it won't be as bad as what he's recently suffered" Chica says.

I walk away and over to the cove to see bb playing some game with marionette while foxy uses Chicas laptop."what are you doing?" I ask,sitting next to him.he doesn't respond just continues to keep the screen lowered."foxy...foxy...FOXY" I say loudly still not getting he's attention."try opening the screen on him" marionette suggests.i grab the top of the screen and open it,seeing a pic I wish I never saw."foxy what the fuck? TOU know Chica sees her history on the laptop right" I groan.

"uh..." He says awkwardly."heh what was it naked girls?" Marionette mocks as bb laughs."n..no!" Foxy says,blushing."it was" I groan.

"Go fish!" Bb yells."we're playing jenga.." Marionette says awkwardly."we'll in that case...." Bb says as he knocks the small blocks over."I WIN" he yells."this is why I hate you" marionette groans.

"What do ya want faz?" Foxy asks,shutting the laptop down."I don't know,just feel guilty" "what for you didn't do anything" foxy says.i sigh and sit back."no I mean the state bonnies in,he just doesn't seem to be so happy anymore.." I say sadly."he's just feeling lonely,give him some time till this thing happens and take him out to do stuff" foxy says."guess your right but we have no idea when this thing will come...I mean bonnie won't cooperate properly"

"Don't worry lad,just sleep it off or something once the day comes bonnie will be more opened to whatever"

I stand and walk away and back to Chica."how is he?" I ask."he's not complaining as much but still says he's feeling sore...just put him in bed or something I don't really know what to do at the moment" she says,looking down at him with a hopeless expression."for now..iv got to try and get him to eat something" she nods and walks off while bonbon stays back."iv been activated for 20 years and never seen bonnie this scared hurt and sad" she says,leaning on bonnies shoulder."I have just not this bad" I say.

Bonbon~

Wha t has freddy seen that I haven't?...of my brother