Francine (ch 6)

Francine~

I continued my little safari around the building,remembering the rooms and who people are but freddy didn't tell me much about bonnie...bonnie is real cute....but I still can't figure out if bonnies a guy or a girl because of its hair length,purple and....well bonnies voice does sound more girly....ill ask freddy!

"Ay...marionette? Where's freddy?" I ask,sitting next to him."in the back room" he says quickly and runs off.weird...

"Freddy?" I call,walking softly up the hallway."freddy?" I ask,grabbing the doorknob."what are you doing?" Bonnie asks."oh...ugh?...what are you doing?." I ask,hiding my hands behind my back."I'm looking for freddy to discuss something" he says,blushing."what's that?.." I ask."don't worry I need to find him though...fast" he says,he's voice unsteady."what are you two doing hm?" Marionette asked,hanging from the roof."talking" bonnie says softly."looking for freddy?" He asks,"yeah" I say and bonnie nods.

"He's in the kitchen with Chica and goldie" he says and drops from the roof."oh my god! Are you ok?!" "Yah" he says,holding he's head.

"So bon-...bonnie?" I ask,noticing he was gone."where did he go?" I ask,looking back at marionette."probably to go mate with freddy?" "Mate?" "I GOT TO GO' he yells and runs off.

Freddy~

"He's not usually this quite" Chica says softly,referring to goldie."what do you mean?...he's a.ways very quite" "not like this" she whispers,looking behind herself at goldie.goldie was just sitting there,looking down with he's eyes closed,like usual."heeey,goldie wanna help us?" I ask,he looks up and shakes he's head.

"Freddy?..." Bonnie asks,grabbing my hand."hm?" "P...please" he whimpers."pleas what?" "I need to talk to you...now" he whispers."I'll see you later Chica" "bye"

"Bonnie what do yu want?" I ask as he drags me back out into the hallway."what arnt you telling me..." He says."w..-" "replacement...." He says sternly."ohh...francine?" "Who else would I be talking bout?" He says angrily."ok ok fine...I don't know if ill be able to keep going and by that I mean-" "you think your going to get put out early,don't you.." I nod,he was right..."let me guess because of your eye you think your going to get put out the rest of your life basically"

"Bonnie...it's not just that...I'm 2 months older then you and in that time you weren't put together things were going on in the pizzeria" I say,trying to push the memories back."like?..."....god damit bonnie.."...before foxy....they were making a girl fox,she ended up being taken apart again by management because of her 'ways' a few weeks after she was created a employe messed with her stats and from then she went crazy...living in vents,falling apart like her cords would drop out of her body and just that...we dismantled her completely then we made foxy with her spare parts" "so...what does that have to do with you being built before me and thinking you'll be out out before me" he asks."I don't know just wanted to tell you about mangle but anyway,I'm always going to be 2 months older then you therefore I'd I go out its a pretty good chance you'll be put out 2 months of something after me..." I say,looking down.

"I don't care...just as long as I get out out with you.." He whispers.i wrap my arms around he's waste,softly kissing he's neck."f..freddy~" "ugh...am I interrupting?" Francine asks.

"N..no nothin" bonnie says,pulling back."oh ok,foxy and marionette are playing in the kitchen is that ok?" She asks."yea.." I say,grabbing bonnies hand."c'mon" I whisper."huh?.."