"Its not me" (ch 37)

First off,in my last chapter I got a comment asking if bonnies a girl or boy.(DONT worry I dunz wanna embarresing you I'm just saying because I can't reply to comments).

In my story bonnies a male,as well as in night-mothers story,freddys a male and gets pregnant.we know this is physically impossible but hey it's a story xD and seeing this generation of kids..I wouldn't be surprised if males did also start having fucking children =-=
---------

Chica~

"I can't be the only one" I mutter to foxy,hiding my head under the covers."we'll babe,you are" he says softly."I swear to god! Bonnies either just normally sick or he's pregnant again" I growl."Chica go to sleep,it's almost time to rmike to come in" foxy groans,pulling the blanket over he's face."b...but-" "go to sleep" foxy growls.

I sigh and lay down,staring at the wall across the room."I'm not crazy" I whisper.

Freddy~

I wake up to bonnie whimpering and moving around alot like usual.i look up over he's shoulder over to he's phone...who keeps fucking texting him? I grab the phone and look up at it.i sigh and pull bonnie up against me while I watch these messages from bonbon overflow bonnies phone."bonnie" I whisper,nudging him.he groans and continues to nuzzle into my chest.i type the password in and look in he's messages.

Bonbon:BONNIEEEE

Bonbon:INIDOOSINFUISDNLIAUSBCOUIDBWDVBP

Bonbon:I'm not tired

Bonbon:bb fucks

Bonbon:duck

Bonbon:SUCKS FUCK

bonbon:....:| oopsie

Bonbon:freddy doesn't see your messages does he?

Bonbon:Ï haha dick

Geez does this women ever sleep! I go to shut down he's phone when I notice 2 other contacts....but for some reason they were titled with different names.

Angel~

Bb<3

Bonnie wouldn't be cheating on me...could he?..."daddy" I quickly shut the phone down and lay dan in between me and bonnie."shhh" I hush him."bonnie" I say softly."w..what" EHE groans."who's are these contacts?" I ask."wait what?!"

I push dan over to the side as bonnie tackles me to get he's phone."I told you to not touch my phone" he growls."yeah but,you did say I could use it to see whoeveres texting you while your asleep" i say,smirking."either way,give it back" "not until you tell me who's contacts these are?" I say sternly,pushing him off."who's.." "Angel with a weird curvy thing and bb with a heart" I say.

"Bb it's balloon boy,I just put the heart there so i wouldn't get mixed up with bonbon and angel is marionette because balloon boy got my phone and changed it,look at the messages iv sent to them if you don't believe me" I look down and go threw the messages....oh yeah....

"Now please give me back the phone..." I sigh and pass it back,laying down."when's mike coming in?" "Don't think he is tonight,Jeremy's sick and mike won't do it without him" I say softly."d..daddy shadow" "where" "corner" me and bonnie look up into the corner...nothing..."go to sleep dan,your just tired" bonnie says softly.

~later~

Foxy~

I sigh and look up,pushing Chica off the cove."hey!" She says angrily."oops" I say,smirking."fuck you" "ill fuck you" I say."I hate you" "but I love you" I say laughing as she lays in the back of the cove.i get up off the cove and look around.everyone must still be asleep....expect whoevers in the bathroom.i slowly push the door open."bonnie?" I ask softly,walking over to him."leave me alone" he mumbled shakily."why?" I ask."I'm sick...leave me alone" he coughs."how?" "Leave me alone!" He says angrily."how are you sick?" I ask,kneeling next to him.he gags and forces himself up harder against the wall."oh" "f...fucking leave me alone!" He growls,hiding away."I'll be right back" I say quickly.

I run to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and run back to the bathroom."bonnie?" I ask,kicking in each stall."leave me alone....I'm seri-" I sigh and continue kicking in stalls.the last stall...he's gotta be in this one.i gently open this one to see bonnie whimpering."leave me the fuck alone foxy! Or I- He says angrily,throwing up again."Im just here to comfort you,knowing that freddy won't get up any time soon" I say softly.

He whimpers and looks up at the wall infront of the toilet and gags again.in a way seeing him like this.....is sexy.....WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!

"I think you want freddy more then me don't you?" I ask sadly."I..I d..don't care anym..more" he whimpers,throwing up again."I'll go get freddy" I sigh,standing up.

I'm not sad that he wants freddy instead of me,I'm not even sad I'm just scared of freddy,while he's asleep he's a fucking peaceful sleeper but If you wake him up,all hell breaks lose.

I sigh and get ready to open the door,grabbing the door knob shakily."3...2-" "foxy?" I gasp and jolt back."why are you up?" Freddy asks."b..bonnie wants you,why are you up" I ask."take a guess" he groans,looking down at the hypo little bunny."heh,well bonnies sick,he's in the bathroom and he wants you" I say,looking around.

"Again?" He asks."what do you mean 'again?' This is the first time" he shakes he head and looks back up at me."this is the third time this week he's been sick,it's either because all the constant worrying about Daniel or something but I need to find out what's making him so sick it's bad enough he ended up being sick in the corner" he says awkwardly."how come I never saw this?" "When he threw up in the corner you were asleep,Chica came and got me...anyway I better go check on him" he says suddenly and walks off with dan following.

Bonnie~

Why the hell am I so sick...I sigh and flush the toilet,resting up against the wall."bonnie?" I look up and sigh."foxy sent you,didn't he?" I ask,my voice broken and shaky."yeah" he said softly.for some odd reason I was on the verge of tears.i whimpered and started crying in my arms,shivering from the coldness."c'mer" freddy whispered,hugging me tightly.

I didn't want to open my mouth incase I end up puking or something so I just kept my mouth closed.i whimpered a bit to loudly,making myself gag and in one swift move freddy held me back over the toilet."I'm here" he whispered.

Marionette~

"Hey danny!" I say,picking him up."mahriannet" he says."close enough" I mumble,putting him next to me."where's freddy and bonnie?" Bb asks."bathroom" he says.

Oh yeah bonnies sick isn't he."why is bonnie so sick?" Bb asks."I dunno,lets go check the kitchen" I say smirking."yeh!"

This will be fun..