Goldie (ch 25!)

You guys seriously thought I forgot goldie? XD pfft!

---------------

Bonnie~

"Mikes back,the place must be opening soon" I say,noticing the front door open."system 1052 Balloon Boy now operating" I spin around to see marionette ontop of bb,connecting 2 wires together."what are you doing?" I ask."he shut down..." Marionette mumbled."better make sure it didn't effect he's systems,freddy will kill you" I say smiling.

"Hello!" Bb said happily."wrong cord.." Marionette mumbles,"anyway you ok here while I go look for everyone?" "Yeah" he mutters.i walk out into the backroom,shutting the door behind me."freddy?" I whisper."daddsey!" I smile and pick Daniel up,knowing him he's been following freddy so he has to be around here somewhere.

"Freddy?" I call out.i turn the light on and spin around....

He was asleep...

I look down at Daniel.he's not as hypo as he used to be if anything he's started to become more....lazy I guess..."go to Chica bud" I whisper,putting Daniel down.he giggles and runs back down the hall,looking for Chica.i sigh and shut the door,walking over to freddy."hey" I whisper,laying next to him.

He groans and sits up,looking around.i giggle and sit on he's lap,wrapping my arms around he's neck."what time is it?" H asks."uh...like 2:30PM or something" I say softly."where's Daniel?" He asks,pulling me closer."I told him to go to Chica" I mumble."when is this place opening again?" I ask."uhm...the second next month" "so in two days right?" I ask."I think" he mutters.

Freddy~

"So w-" I shut him up,kissing him deeply.something came over me to open my eyes...

I slowly open them seeing a dark shadow on the far wall,I gasp and pull back instantly,gripping bonnie."what the?" "I think I'm seeing things..." I mutter,looking around."or...it's your other working eyes that's also going" he says softly.i shake my head and look back at the wall.nothing.

"What's wrong?" "I thought..I saw a shadow on the wall" I say.he looks over to the wall and crawls over to it.

Dat ass.(I HAD TO)

"There's nothing here...unless foxy or something is running around outside nothing could've caused it" he says,feeling around."your seeing things don't worry~" he says softly.i sigh and nod,laying back down."ima go check on Daniel,then we can play~" he whispers.

Was that meant to sound pervy?

Chica~

"Ready...set...GO" foxy shouts as Daniel and bonbon run over to me.i asked her to go easy on him like seriously Daniels only a few hours old or something."k ready...run back to foxy!,3..2..2...1!" I call."wait what?" Bonbon asks,turning around.

"I win!" Daniel yells,running around foxy like a small bunny."don't worry"I say,smiling."Chica where's dan?" Bonnie asks."with foxy" I say,pointing over to foxy."why?" "Just wondering" he mutters.

Bonnie giggles and walks over to the marionettes box,opening it."MARIONETTE"

"What was that for?!" He asks,rubbing he's eyes."I dunno" bonbon says cheerfully and runs off."s-" "MARIONETTE DONT" I say sternly to stop him from swearing.he groans and covers the box back up."so what are you going to do?" I ask,facing bonnie."what do ya mean" "like...going to bed?" I explain."oh yeah..." He mutters blushing...why?

"Foxy Be carful with him!" I yell."Chica he's fine" foxy groans,"the last thing I need is you dropping him!" I growl."foxy...pass him here" bonbon says as foxy gives her Daniel."look ima go check n freddy,he's said he's seeing shadows or some thing" bonnie mumbles."hallucinations?" "I guess"

Freddy~

I sigh and look around the still bright room.i swear I wasn't imagining anything when I saw that shadow...it was right there...on the wall...looked like...goldie.

"Back" bonnie said softly,locking the door."welcome back" I say,grabbing he's hand."what did you mean when you said 'Then we can play?' I ask.he giggles softly and sits on my lap."what do you think?" He asks,slowly rocking back and forth on my lap.

"I highly doubt anything will happen if we do this again" bonnie mumbles,wrapping he's worms around my neck."you better be right" I giggle,grabbing him by the waste and pulling him forward.

This is gonna be one fun night~

Foxy~

"BOOM BOOM INTO THE ROOM" I yell,kicking the supply closets door down."FOXY IT'S BANG BANG" Chica yells from the kitchen."I'LL BANG BANG YOU" I yell."F..FOXY!" She yells back,I giggle and place dan on the table."don't show anyone this and don't tell anyone" I whisper,pulling a blanket off a cage."ok" he says happily.

"Shhh" I hush him,picking up a small rabbit."uh?" "It's what you originally are" I say,placing it down."but it's dotty I'm just..plain" he whispers."jus the way you were made" I say smiling as he slowly petted it.

"Why isn't i like that?" He asks."dunno but all I know is that this is what you really are" "a fluffy cow?" "No a rabbit" I laugh,putting it back in the cage.

"Don't tell noone! Not even freddy" I say sternly.he nods and grips my shoulder."I Is tired" he mumbles."let's get you to bed I guess" I say softly,pulling him into my arms like a baby.(carrying Daniel like a baby)

I slowly opened the backroom door,looking up and blushing."uh...am I interrupting something?" I ask awkwardly,seeing freddy ontop of bonnie."um..."freddy mumbles,getting off bonnie and pulling the blanket over him."ill...just keep dan out here then." I say awkwardly,shutting the door

Awkward...

I sigh and listen threw the door."ah~ah!~" bonnie moans."c'mon guess your coming to the cove with me." I mumble,walking threw the dining room."why don't you give him to freddy and bonnie?" Bonbon asks."there busy." I say awkwardly."daddy?" Daniel mumbles,burying he's head in my chest.

"Cute little bugger" I whisper.

???~

"I'm still here....I always return and no you don't have a place for me...."