Threesome.... (Ch 44)

(I do baseball now and this is my Jersey yeah its kinda small but this is for fitting :D)

Bonnie~

I sighed and rolled over,nuzzling freddys neck while he sleeps.i groan and sit up,looking around at the dark gloomy room."freddy" I mutter,hearing a soft static sound coming from the dining room...it can't be any of us......

"Freddy" I whimper,hiding under the blankets as the static becomes a loud rattle snake like screech.he growls and pulls the blanket over he's face."FREDDY" I say loudly,startling him.bad move.

"AY" I yell as he shoves me out of the bed.i guess sitting up in a pitch black room after startling him wasn't such a good idea."freddy it's me! Bonnie" I say,keeping my eyes closed as the bed creaks slightly."bonnie shut your animatronic system up" he growls,"not me" I whisper."shush" I hush him as I crawl onto the bed.

"What?" He mumbles.it stopped."the static? Didn't you hear it?" I ask shakily.he looks at me strangely and sighs."bonnie you must be getting sick again just lay down" he groans."I'm not si-" I stop,hearing the loud static and screeching again."see" I mutter,looking at freddy as he sits up frantically."that might be spring trap" he says suddenly,throwing the blankets over me and running out the room.

Goldie~

"Nice one" I mutter,throwing a box of cereal at marionette."not my fault he tried eating it!" He shouted."shut up! Do you want to wake the whole place up!?" I growl."sorry babe but you gotta stop screaming at the kid,he's only young" I whisper."what the fuck are you's doing up so late?!" All 3 of us spin around to see freddy and a messed up foxy behind him.

"Dans hungry!" Marionette says happily,jumping down from the counter top."where is he anyway" freddy growls,looking around."on the chair" I growl,tightening my grip around springtraps mouth."marionette go to your box,foxy I know your behind me so don't even try while I have dan in my arms" freddy says angrily,then he looks down at me and springtrap."and what are you two doing?" He asks."he keep screaming at dan" I say softly but annoyed as I glare at the small rabbit hybrid thing."I don't know but for whatever reason keep him quite" he says sternly as he holds dan tighter.

I sigh and let go,pulling spring up and tugging on he's arm as he continues to try and pull away to get to dan.

"go to bed,ill calm him down..soon" I mutter.freddy walks out and turns the light off."you gotta calm down babe" I whisper,getting off of him.he sighs and growls as he sits up."that child is evil" he growls.

"He's not evil,he's just hybrid" I say softly,pulling him onto my lap."b..but-" "hush"

"Come on,lets get some rest before mike and Jeremy comes" I say softly.he nods and rests he's head on my shoulder."hah now who's the submissive?" I say slyly."shutup" he mutters.

Freddy~

"What was it" bonnie asks as I shut the door."springtrap thinks dan is a bad influence so he was trying to attack him" I say,putting dan down next to bonnie" "but why Daniel,he hasn't done anything bad" he asks sadly."don't worry,he wasn't hurt but if anything springtraps probably jealous or something" I mutter.

"Just go to sleep,it's been a tiring day" I sigh,pulling him down."daddeh" "shhh dan" bonnie hushs him,holding him up against he's chest."yeah bonnie shut up" I say,smirking."shut up freddy" "you" I giggle,pulling him up against me."ay~ don't" "shut up,I'm trying to sleep" I say,nuzzling him."stawp" bonnie whimpers.

It's funny watching him trying to stay quite and not moan or anything.

After a few moments,dan and bonnie were asleep and I was left still wide awake thanks to some idiots that were in the kitchen before.i sigh and get up off the bed,going out the room quietly.

"Shut up bb" marionette yells."for god sake" I mumble,walking threw the dining room.goldie and springtrap were asleep on the stage and foxy and Chica were asleep in the cove."what are you two doing?" I say angrily,throwing the kids cove door open.the two look up in shock and bb throws marionette off him.

"We're playing wrestling" bb mumbles,glaring at marionette."bullshit,the both of you either stay quite or go to sleep" I growl,shutting the door."you idiot" marionette says.

"What are you doing up at this time of night" "bonbon?" I mumble,looking over into the bathroom halls."yeah" she asks."what are you doing awake?.." I ask."I'm not sleeping,I'm to worried about Chica..she's sleeping with foxy and he's still out" she whimpers."go sleep in mikes office where-oh"

She sighs and spins around,running back off into the darkness.she never acts this way...not after what happened with the foxy incident.

Bb~ i-i bb stop messing around with mah marionette baby...

"Stop it you twat" I mutter,pushing him off me."why did freddy make you sleep in here with me.." Marionette groans,turning he's msuic box on."shut dat shit up" I say angrily,standing up."atleast I gave taste in music" I snap."THATS IT"

"Step off me shit head!" I yell,gripping he's mask."HEY" "oh shit" I mumble,me and him both look up."THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP" bonbon yells,ripping marionette off me and putting him in the box."you!" She says angrily,glaring at me."get.to.sleep" "ok" I mutter,crawling into the corner and laying on the pillows.

"Bitch"

"Fuckass" he mutters."stop fucking your own ass" I say angrily,smirking."shut the fuck up you damn cunt I'm going to kill you oh my god shut the fuck up you bitch" he says.i can't help but laugh.

~in the morning~

Bonnie~

I groan and sit up,looking about.the door was slightly open,guess dan ran out."ugh~" freddy?.i look down and and smirk.he was sweating and moaning...werid...

We did stuff yesterday,why is he wanting to do it again?..."freddy" I say softly,sitting up.i giggle and pull the blanket off him,he moaned and tossed about."babe?" I mumble.he was in human mode so I guess he's more in the zone while he's asleep then he would be if he was in animatronic animal mode."heh" I say softly,wrapping my hand around he's dick...he won't notice.

Freddy~

(Dream)

"Ah f..faster!' Bonnie moans.i smirk and fasten my pace,is this reality?...if it is wow...bonnies never wanted this sort of sex before....

He whimpers and moans,pulling away.i pull out and sit at the edge of the bed."I'm tired" he whispers.i nod and pull him closer.i smile and close my eyes.

(End of dream)

I sit up frantically,looking around."bonnie?" I mumble,looking down to see him with he's hand wrapped around my dick."what are you doing?..." I mutter."uh...you were...having a dream" he mumbled.i blushed and closed my eyes,falling back onto the pillow."whatever" I mumble,resting my arms over my eyes.

"What the-" I say quickly,looking back down at bonnie."what? Don't act like you didn't want this" he mumbles,smirking.i sigh and shrug."you know you don't have to" I say shakily."but I want to" he mutters as he ducks down.

(When I write something like 'duck down' I mean by 'taking him whole' :3 and if you still for some odd reason don't understand I mean he's sucking dick hehe.)

"Ah~ b..bonnie" I moan shakily,gripping he's hair.i keep my eyes closed,clenching he's hair harder as he takes me whole."daddy?" ...

....oh crap.