Cry (ch 19) 2/3

Bonnie~

I woke up to a sharp pain on my side once again in a way the more i get used to it the more pain begins.i sit up slightly,looking around the dark room...why was it so quite? And so cold..."freddy?" I ask softly,standing.i whimper and pull myself up from the bed,limping over to the door.i open the door and look out,noone was in In the dining room,foxys cove was empty...where did they go...they didn't leave me here,did they?...

"Bonnie you finally got up!" Marionette says."where is everyone?" I ask."went to the pharmacy in human mode but I think they took foxy to drive" he explains,playing with the laptop."what are you doing?" I ask,going over to him."updating foxys Facebook" he giggles.

(Marionettes message)

FOXY updated there status!:I suck ass

"He'll see that soon enough" I say."so will hes 152 stalkers" marionette laughs,shutting down the laptop."why didn't you go?" I ask."huh,oh,my makeup/mask thingy,in human mode it make me look weird and plus they left me here incase you woke up" he says happily."anyone else stay back" "nope"

"Oh"

Chica~

"Thanks" I say happily,walking over to freddy."why are you looking at baby toys?" I ask."hey fuck you I might like these" he says.i chuckle and grab he's arm,pulling him Over to bonbon."c'mon lets go home now...frddy pull the hoodie down" I say,noticing he's ear."they might be more suspicious about me....my hairs light blue and my eyes area a real Brit green" bonbon says awkwardly."yeah so? Chica has purple eyes and mine are ocean blue...sortof" "yeah...maybe if your other eye wasnt covered with your hair they would've called the cops" I whisper.he looks at me confused."your broken eye" I whisper."oh yeah...come on let's go behind bonnie wakes up" freddy says.

"DONT TELL EM DONT TELL HIM,GET THE RYTHEM LIKE EHEHEHEHEHEH" foxy sings,with the radio up loud."foxy turn that shit down" freddy groans."fine...." Foxy mutters,turning it off."I hope bonnie didn't wake up" bonbon sighs,looking out the window."he'll be fine,marionettes there so don't worry" I say happily.

Marionette~

"M name is markiplier~" "who's markipler?" Bonnie asks,looking up at me."a YouTuber" I say,siting up."there back" bonnie says,looking out the window.i sigh and put the headphones back on,watching the video.i look up and watch as Chica tackles foxy as they come in.

I shut down the laptop and walk over to bb."what did you's get?" I ask,looking down at the bag."no idea,I stayed in the car with foxy" he says,walking over to the table."I'm so glad that foxy didn't kill us this time" he mutters."what?" "Last time he drove he almost killed us by pretending to crash" bb groans."oh"

Freddy~

"When did you wake up?" I ask softly,picking bonnie up."not long ago,why didnt you tell me you's were going somewhere" he asks,wrapped he's arms around my neck and resting he's head on my shoulder."I was going to but Chica said just leave you here with marionette" I explain,looking over at Chica.

"What time is it.." He asks,tiredly."last time I checked like 7PM or something but that was a hour ago" he sighs and whimpers."I don't wanna move" "who said you have to?" I ask,kissing him."Chica get yo ass off my face!" Foxy growls."nah,I like it here" she says slyly."duck" "YOU TAKE THAT BACK FAZFUCK" she screams.

"Chica the ducky" foxy joins."fuck you's!" She groans and runs over to bonbon."C'mon lets go to mikes office and SE what he has to do in there" I say.

I place him down on the chair and look around at the small room."how does mike even....stay in here? If I were him I would've already lost my sanity in here" bonnie mutters."who's that?" He asks."who?" "In the pitcher with mike" he says,pointing to a little pitcher frame."I think that's doll" I say,looking at it."it can't be,doll has black hair that one has brown" he says."how do you know?" I ask awkwardly,looking back at him.

"Mike bought doll he once during the day remember? He was told to come in during open hours" he says."oh yeah...that was doll...she looks so young compared to him" I mutter,placing it back down."mikes...24....and doll looks like she's 18 but really she's 21" bonnie says,swinging around in the chair."huh...never knew that" "the more you know" he giggles,standing."you could stand the whole time?" I ask."yeah and walk" he says happily.

"More like limp" I say,picking him up by the waste."c'mon lets go to bed,it keeps the pain away by the looks of it" I say,he nods softly.

"marioneteeeee " bb yells,chasing after him."what's wrong now?" I ask,picking marionette up by the arms."uh..I kinda....nevermind BB YOU HAD IT ALL ALONG" marionette yells,bb giggles."no" "BITCH ASS BITCH"
"Calm down you to and be quite" i say."nrrg" bonnie groans,gripping my arm."babe,calm down geez" I say,pulling he's hand away.i place him down on the bed and pull the blanket over him,laying next to him.

"Goodnight" I whisper,turning away.

----later~--

Bonnie~

I wake up,sweating and hot as fuck....why?..I groan and stand,trying to keep myself up before I fall back down.i whimper and open the door,walking out.

The place was dark with only the the small pink light shining in the cove was the only light in the whole building.i sighed and stood there for a moment."OH GOD" I gasped,feeling someone wrap there arms around my waste and pick me up."you can run,you can hide but you can't escape my love~" freddy sung softly."stawp" I whimper.

"What ar you doing out here?" He asks."I...I don't know" I say softly."come back to bed" he whispers."nah..."

He lets go of me."ima go back to bed,try not to be so loud" he says softly,letting go of my hand."k".

I groan and sit on the stage,whimpering an sobbing from the sharp pains.i gag and run to the bathrooms....why me?..