Tired (chapter 51)

Goldie~

"If you love me,you'll help me get rid of him.." Springtraps growls,I shrug and sigh."who?" "FREDDY" he yells."well...why?" I mutter,he glares at me and growls deeply."because once he's gone,then we can get rid of the others" I nod sheepishly and bite my lip.

"B...-" "shut up...gotta think of a way to try and distract him from the others.."

...great...and I don't even know what happened to 'us'...

Bonnie~

After a few hours I guess I managed to calm down but I was still scared for freddy...what if he was actually taken out of he's misery...and couldn't come back..it was only thanks to dan he came back or else...

I stand and shut the door,leaning against it."you sure about this? I mean so much has been going on and-" "I'm sure" I whisper,walking back over to him."I don't care~I just want you" I mutter,laying on the bed."bonnie,your still so worried,I don't think we sh-" "shut up,and just go with it" I purr,sitting on he's lap.i wrap my arms around he's neck and lean forward,kissing him softly and soon he does the same.

"CHICA YOU SKANK,GIVE THAT BACK" bonbon was screaming from the kitchen.he wraps he's arms around my waste and pulls me closer.

He pulls back and smirks,pushing me onto the ground and pinning me to the ground."someone's getting excited" I whisper,wrapping my arms around he's neck again."maybe~" he whispers.i smile and pull him forward,kissing him softly and he deepens it.i moan softly feeling him softly grind both our hood together."f..freddy" I moan quietly.he smirks,biting down on my neck softly,messing with the fur."ay! I'm not a potato! Get yo teeth outta my neck!" I yell playfully,smiling as I try to push him off.he giggles and bites down harder.

"Freddy,no" I giggle,"nah" he says softly,kissing down my chest."ay~s...stop" I whimper."what wrong boo,ya don't like it?" He laughs."boo? Where the crap did you get that from?" I ask,siting up."don't worry" he purrs,and pushes me back down."just a pet name" 'pet.." I whisper,crossing my arms."fine....slut" he says,"HEY" I yell,pushing us both back,"I'm no slut" I growl,he giggled and pulls me up against him."would dan walk in on us?..." I mutter,looking up at the door."nah,he would be to busy playing around with marionette" he says.

I look back down and kiss him again and once again,he takes it to a whole new level.

After a few minutes I pull back and yarn,getting up off him."what's wrong,boo?" He asks."tired..." I mutter,getting up a and walking over to the bed,he follows and lays next to me,pulling me up against him.i turn around,hiding my face in the crook of he's neck because why the fuck not.

Freddy~

Bonnie was out to it within seconds...dam.not even I can fall asleep that quickly.i kinda wish we did go all the say just then but he did seem really tired before we even started,I can't even remember the last time he slept.

------

Yeah..I dun know how to end this chapter xD.yelp...just updated my fnaf smut book and this one,now onto my playing with a attitude fnaf one :/.

Yelp,bai.