Wrong time! (Ch 42)

Chica~

Knowing foxy,everytime we've gone out he's eyes have been fixed on other girls no matter if they were ugly as long as they had ass he'd stare...I can't say I'm jealous because he is mine........

Even if I am sort of..starting to like spring trap...I highly doubt anything will happen plus foxy is always checking up on me and not for my safety but to make sure I'm not with anyone."Chica" "bonbon?" I ask,looking up into the vent."yeah hehe,you wouldn't believe this! Come on" she says,her bright green eyes fading off into the narrow darkness of the vents.

"Yeah?" I ask plainly,pulling myself threw the vent gap."c,mon I need to show you something!" I sigh and crawl behind her,noticing the nail marks,scratches and even blood marked on the vent walls."look down" she says,I look down into the dark room with only soft moans from it."and?" "Use night vision" she whispers.i sigh and look back down.

It was just bonnie and freddy laying next to eachover so I don't get why this kid was so excited..."and?" "Look at dan! He's so cute,he looks like bonnie" she whispers,smirking."duh" I growl."what's wrong" "I think foxys cheating on me.." I whimper,looking away."with who...bonnies with freddy,I'm single but I don't do much,marionette Nd bb are children and as much as I know goldies with springtrap" "huh?" I say,looking up."springtrap and goldie were making out on stage,didnt you notice?" She asks.i shake my head and look back down.

"Those two have such a strong bond...." I mumble,backing off."why don't you and foxy go out or something" "don't wanna risk him dating someone else"I sigh."come on,it's stuffy in here"

-----

Sorry so short! I'm making another story of me and night mother just random but yeah,tried and fuck...

*falls asleep on ipad*