What did we do. (Ch 60)

Freddy~

"Bonnie,it's ok" I say softly,pulling the blanket over us.he whimpers and digs deeper into the mattress."I..i....hm~-" "hush" I say,smiling softly as I pull him back against me."f...freddy,no..I..I..i can't" he says softly but sadly,pulling the pillow over he's face."what do you mean you can't?" "I..I don't know.."

....

"Tell me" I say,he shakes he's head and whimpers."tell mee" I whine,crawling ontop of him."no.." He mutters.i sigh and bite he's ear softly making him gasp and push me away."ay!-" "tell me" "I don't know what I was saying!" He growls."daaaaaaad,marionette won't give back my drawing" Daniel yells,running in."HE DREW BOOBS" marionette yells."not again..." Bonnie sighs,sitting up and pulling dan up onto the bed."I drew a car!" Dan growls,hiding under the blankets inbetween me and bonnie.

"Don't worry marionette he probably didnt mean it" bonnie says softly.marionette groans and walks back out."dan,you go out to" I say,pushing the blankets back off him."noooo,it's cold.

I look up at bonnie and he shrugs."fine" I mumble,laying back down with bonnie.

Goldie~

......holy fuck.....

"H..elp" I mutter,trying to sit up and fall back down.everywhere hurts....I feel dead...or close to death..

I can't move...I feel broken as fuck...Im dying..."c...chica!" I yell...nothing..am I seriously going to end like this? Leaving an unborn child behind in this world of idiots I created.."goldie?"

..."c..Chica.." I mutter,trying to get up.the world is flashing and it won't stay put.."he's still passed out" bonbon says,only just audible.i look around and kick a box off another."goldie?" Chica yells,running over.i lay back down and sigh,feeling relief as something warm grabs my hand....

"Hey"

........

"Babe..get up"...."w..what.." I mutter,sitting up....no pain...nothing."you're finally here.." Springtrap says softly,picking me up."what...happened?..." "You died...from the baby" he says,smiling as he pulls me closer.the world is just like the normal pizzeria,but noones around."I died.." I mutter,he nods and hugs me tighter."there's nothing to worry about now"

I push away and whimper."there's everything to worry about!,we have a child in the alive world,iv left retards behind to try and survive and fix there selfs and you're here telling me there's nothing to worry about?!" I yell."they'll all join us soon,come on" he purrs,grabbing my hand."I..I can't believe this" I say,holding he's hand tighter."you'll be ok"

Chica~

"GO GET FREDDY,HE WON'T WAKE UP" I yell.bonbon nods and runs out."fucking hell,FOXY YOU DICKHEAD" I cry.it felt like someone was sitting on my chest.to have my creator suddenly not responding at all or showing life...it's heart braking...

"Goldie...get up!,please!" I whimper,shoving him."what are you's yelling about...I'm tired.." Freddy groans walking behind me."what do we do?!" I ask frantically rocking back and forth.he rubs he's eyes and looks around."is anything working?" H asks,I shake my head and step back.

"He's completely gone..." Bonbon mumbles in tears."THE BABY".

"What..." Bonbon mumbles,"freddy activate springtrap! We need him!" I yell,suddenly everything in my mind was coming together.

Goldie was trying to give himself an abortion and it was to much so he died and springtrap is the only one who knows goldie inside and out.

"Springtrap 1942 now operating"."what the fuck...." Springtrap mumbles,dazed as he looked up at freddy."springtrap help!" I yell and he sighs,crawling over slowly."what..." "He ded" freddy mutters,walking back out."how is he not panicked!? Goldie is he's brother!" I ask,bonbon shrugs."I know what I'm doing,I don't need you's in here" springtrap says suddenly.i look up at bonbon and she's shrugs."ok.." I whisper,following her out.

I look back into the room one last time before shutting the door."hopefully he can fix him.." I mumble.

Springtrap~

"Hey,come on" I whisper,pulling him onto my lap.i put him back slowly and get up."fuck.." I mumble.i need something to bring he's breath back...if that's possible...I grab something and sigh,dropping it back down.i walk back to him and bite my lip,holding him tighter.

"Come on....I saw you not long ago....come on...wake up.." I whisper,looking down at him sadly."need this...".

I look up shocked."what the fuck happened to you..." I mutter."foxy.." Bonnie mumbled,throwing me (WTF is a breathing thingy called....hospitals use it to help you breathe...) a breathing thingy...hehe

He sat down next to me and looked down at goldie."you do know you got him pregnant,he was giving himself a abortion but it backfired....god knows if he's killed himself and the child" he says."what do I do?i don't know this stuff" I say."I do,I was in he's position....once" he says softly,getting up."I need to find some stuff,hold on" he says,running over to a few boxes that were knocked over.

"This will be a while" he says softly as he comes back over."great..." I mutter under my breath.

-----later-----

Goldie~

"Iv gotta go,bye" he said softly,dropping my hand."what...where are you going?!" I yell as he runs off into the distance."springtrap?!" I call out,running where he went.nothing.....the world was just a white room now.i sat down and sighed.this is wht I get....for not letting anyone help...

The world began going darker and darker.."SPRINGTRAP".

"It's a boy obviously,we can't seem to get girls here","yeah,maybe it's because the male x male thing" "probably"

I try to open my eyes but its just to much."h..help" I say as loud as I could."you're awake!".springtrap?."let him rest,it's tiring after all this" bonnie says.i whimper and try to sit up but It backfires and I fall back into someone's lap."calm down,you're fine" springtrao says softly.

Bonnie~

"He's adorable" I whisper,looking down at the small child.springtrap lays goldie down and pulls the blanket over him then comes over to me."why is he so small compared to what Daniel was?" He asks.i shrug and pull the towel back away from the baby face."when goldie wakes well show him" I say softly and he nods,following me out.