Love me again (ch 52)

Goldie~

"You're pissing me off goldie..." Spingtrap growls,throwing me off him.what the fucks gotten into him? Ever since freddy managed to escape from us he's been acting so weird and mean lately."please just tell me what's wrong and I can help you.." I mutter,he spins around and walks up to me,pulling at the bowtie."ya wanna help? Go get freddy and put him out.." He snaps,throwing me back down.

"W..what..." I mumble,looking around as I get up."I can't just go 'take him out" I say angrily.

(Fck sake writing while laying on your back is hard...especially for a girl...yeah..)

"Then You serve no use...get out" he growls,I shake my head and walk up behind him."no,you were mine for a while...now you're just a cunt.." I sigh.he snarls and tries pushing me back."GET OUT" he yells."I honestly thought we had something...guess I was wrong.."I mutter,walking over to the door.

"By the way,while your burning all that over shit...go burn that photo of us.." I sigh,slamming the door.

Chica~

Everyone was still seemingly trying to put the puzzle of what happened earlier together and it was confusing.."there's goldie.." Bonbon whimpers,hiding behind foxy.

He looks over at us and sighs,walking over."BYE" bonbon screams,running off."I-" "go away.." Foxy snaps,lurching forward at him."FOXY NO!" I yell,standing up."PLEASE Just listen to me for a minute!" "Why should we.." I mutter,glaring at him.

"You almost killed freddy and stuff,why should we help you" foxy growls."because..I was just the sheep....I followed springtrap around" goldie mumbles,trying to hide away from foxy."what..."

"Springtrap was behind every single thing,freddy hasn't told you but he's been getting flashbacks from he's childhood,the souls death and other crap but he doesn't want to tell you's because he thinks you's will all take him to me and ill have to fix him but that's not the point,the point is springtrap was behind everything and now he wants freddy gone since freddy actually lasted longer then what he thought" he says shakily."what do you mean...lasted longer?.." I mutter.

Foxy stands up and let's him stand up."springtrap was expecting freddy to snap ages ago but he fought threw the flashbacks and stuff,now he's beaten spingtraps death world he wants him gone now!" Let hen why don't you just talk him out of it?.." Foxy mutter,rolling he's eyes."I don't know...he wasn't this rude until the death trap didnt work and he won't listen to me"

Foxy walks off and I sigh,crossing my arms,leaning to one side."so...what are we to do?.." I mumble."we have to disconnect springtrap before he gets to freddy in any way and so far springtraps best idea was to start a fire and see if that catches he's attention,if it does and freddy gets to close springtrap said hell just push freddy in" I bite my lip.

Freddy is stupid enough to do that..."when and where?.." "The kitchen but I don't know the time..." H mutters."look just go tell freddy to stay away from anything that seems suspicious..-" I pause for a moment."hold up...francine..."

"Was part of goldies plan,freddy wasn't the only one who ordered,spingtrap fucked up the original one they sent and remade it to have the attitude francine had,like I said goldie was behind mostly everything including bonnies sickness he gets most of the time." He says.i nod slightly and sigh."just go tell freddy.." I whimper.

Freddy~

"FREDDY"

...'wake up...'

..'nah...'

"FREDDY WAKE UP YOU LAZY COCK SUCKING FUCK" .....

..'yah...lets wake up...'

"What.." I growl,sitting up."bonnie...did a second version of the puberty train hit you or something..." I mutter daizly,looking around."IT'S ME YOUR BROTHER DIPSHIT" "oh" I growl,looking over to the blurry door."what do you want..."

"Springtraps out to get you! He wants you dead" "bonnies already told me" I mutter."what? No! I never wanted to Hirt you!" He yells."bull fucking shit.." I snap,looking down at bonnie."leave me alone I'm tired.." I growl."YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU!" "Naaaah..." I mutter,shoving the pillow onto the back on my head."FREDDY,HES TRYING TO KILL YOU" "kaaaaaaay" "OH FOR FUCK SAKE,YOU DONT GET IT AT ALL?!" "Meeeeeeeeeeh" "FOXYS GOT MORE BRAINS THEN YOU" "eeeeeeeehhhhhh"

"GET UP" he yells,I sigh and sit up."freddy...listen to me...don't move..." He mutters."why.." I growl.

I sigh and look behind me.

Bad move...black shadow...