Working together sucks (ch 55)

Freddy~

"Carful" goldie says,turning a small brighter light over bonnie."what even happened? Spingtrap had the door locked" he asked."he's nails they dug into bonnies circuits..then he passed out.." I mumble,petting bonnies ear softly."hopefully the endoskeleton is still in complete contact" he groans.

"What's this for?" I ask,picking up a old ragged cloth."DONT SMELL IT" "why" I mumble,dropping it."it has chloroform on it!" "Why does it have cloreform on it" I ask.

(hint hint nudge nudge to whoevers read my 'playing with a attitude' book >:) ;p)

"No reason.." He mutters,looking up at me strangely then back down."bullshit,tell me" I laugh."nah,better left unsaid" "what would happen if I ya know...put chloroform on all the cloths in here?" I ask,smirking."I'd kill you" "then tell meee" I whine,holding the light steady."fine....meandspringtraphadsexsndhedidntwanttosoiusedclhrorformonhim"

"What" I ask.he sighs and looks up at me."me and springtrap were going to have sex but he didn't want to so I used chloroform on him and basically raped him" he growls."eh..what do I do..I really don't want to mess anything up on him" I ask.

"Just try and find and or move circuits that look weird or out of place" "ok"

-later-*eats Dorito* :3:.:;:.:

"Ima go find the others,you stay here with him and watch out for any sudden sparks" goldie says sternly,slamming the door,"you ok" I mumble,pulling the blanket back slightly."yeah...why?." He asks,uhh...bonnie you just went and almost killed yourself duh...(no he didn't say it)

"You almost killed your-" "no I mean..why did you try giving up your life..for a soul.." He whimpers."I don't know...it's all over...don't worry" I whisper.

He lurches forward,wrapping he's arms around my neck."please don't go.." "I won't.." I murmur.he sneezed softly and backed away."I think I just sparked.." "You sneezed" I chuckle."no I meant when I sneezed,my leg sparked..." He says softly."yeah..I probably sparked to because of you" I whisper."wait what..where?" "My dick" "FUCK YOU" he yells,smirking.i giggle and push him back."nu pleasee" he squeaks."yeah..please get off him and go fuck in your own room"

I pull away and look at the door."fine.." I growl,picking bonnie up."get out" goldie mutters."why,what are you gonna do with springtraps half body?" I giggle,he looks down and notices he's been dragging around only springtraps body and not he's head."nothing...I could find some good use for it.." He murmurs."yeah a sex toy" I giggle.he looks up and rolls he's eyes,slamming the door.

"He's using it as a sex toy,won't he?.." Bonnie whispers."yeah..." I giggle.

-LATER ONCE AGAIN btw I'm doing this at school,YEAH LITTLE FUCKS ARE LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER......that's right..I can see you's...lil bastards.

Bonnie~

"Goldie totally got busy 'working' on springtraps body" I giggle,playing with the pillow."just ignore it,he texted me before saying the others were locked in the broken bathroom,the one where the door needs a key to open from the fucking outside" freddy murmurs.

"Jesus....I don't know goldie will be skipping mating seasons anymore.." I mutter,listening to the soft moaning and pounding from the other room."that's for sure,but he will get rid of any evidence..I think he already did." "And how do you know" I giggle."for one,he had chloroform and two you knows he's bad at cleaning when there still cum on the floor and parts of springtraps suit torn off" he laughed,locking the door.

"So,can't believe it was springtrap the whole entire time..." I mumble."I can't believe nearly everyone was trapped in the bathroom including marionette and Daniel"

I giggle and lay back,fiddling with my wrist where the stitches were.he crawls ontop of me,giggling softly."what.." I growl."don't lie...move the pillow" he whispers,I look down and pull the pillow out from under my back."happy now?.." I mumble,he nods and kisses me softly.

Noone~

Bonnie softly moans as freddy changes both there modes.freddy softly grabs bonnies legs,pulling them to he's sides and sitting up slightly."want to try and make enough sound so goldie can hear us?" Freddy asks,smirking."yeah and let everyone else know to,hell to the no" bonnie mumbles,smirking."fine then.." Freddy growls,pulling bonnie closer.

"You're mine forever" freddy whispers.

(Ya know what fuck dis shit,ima to back into Freddy's POV)

Freddy~smuteh part~

I lay him back down and run my hand down he's chest slowly."f..freddy hurry up.." He whimpers."ok ok ok,calm down" I giggle,lining myself up with he's entrance."ready boo?" I ask,he nods franticly.

"AH~!" Dam that was sexy...I slow down while pushing into him.he kept moaning and gasping,gripping the sides of the blanket."hey,calm down" I whisper,caressing he's cheek.(FACE CHEEK YOU PERVS)

He moans softly as I push in all the way quickly."does it feel good yet,babe?" I ask softly,he nods and breaths heavily."m..move.." He pants,I smirk and pull out softly.i begin thrusting in faster and harder,making him moan a little louder."m..fas..faster..p..please!" He yells,clenching the blankets and squinting he's eyes closed.

"That's the bonnie,I like" I purr,thrusting in quicker."R..RIGHT THERE" he squeaks,panting.i pull out and take a quick breath for air before pushing in with force."a-ahh! Y..yes!!" He yells,letting go of the blanket and resting he's hands above he's head."who's your daddy'' I ask,thrusting in deeper."i ..i dont know" he pants,I smirk and shake my head,pushing in deeply and stopping."who's.your.daddy?" I ask."i dont know..." he whimpers,looking up at me."really.." He growls."who's.your.daddy?" "You" he growls."good boy" I giggle,slamming into him."AH~"

"Much better" I mumble."f..freddy,I...I'm..." He whimpered.i nodded.

I slowly came into him,pushing in deeper as he came.i pulled out and laid next to him,pulling him Up against me."I love you..." I whispered,biting he's ear softly."I love you to..."

-----------

Who said i was done as of yet >:3 I'm still got a few more chapters to go...I think