Lost (ch 14)

The song may need to be played on youtube sorry :,/

---

Foxy~

"He's to sensitive!" Chica cries,I sigh and hold her tighter."I know....but he needs to know whats wrong with bonnie" I say,she nods and coughs."should we tell him now?" "It's to late at night" I reply,laying back against the walls of the cove.

"Why would goldie do something like this" she asks sadly."jealousy?" I say."do you know where freddy is" marionette asks,running over."why?" Chica asks,sitting up."bonnies crying and I can't find freddy" he says quickly."what's Wong?" She asks,standing and following him to the back room.

I chased after her and looked in the door way."BONNIE" she screamed,running over to him and picking him up.i gasped and stepped back,bonnie was covered in blood,he's arm was scratched deeply along with he's stomach line and waste."Chica..." I whimper,looking down at bonnies waste."he was raped" "how can you tell?!" She cries,"look at th nail marks" I say.

"MARIONETTE GO GET BONBON" Chica cries,pulling bonnie on to her lap.she couldn't stop crying.....even I felt like it was coming..

"B..bonnie!" Bonbon says quickly,running in and sitting next to Chica."who done this to him?!" Bonbon whimpers,crying."goldie,I need to get the first aid" Chica says,running out.

Chica~

I kept crying as I ran to the kitchen,I opened the the cabnet and got the first aid out.i ran back into the room,bonbon was crying on foxys shoulder as foxy held bonnie in he's arms.

"He's so broken" I whimper softly,sitting next to bonnie."foxy please go look for freddy with marionette" I ask,I put bonnie on the floor softly and grab he's arm."what the?" I ask softly,biting my lip to stop crying."uhh" bonbon says,I look up and chuckle."I need a shower" she says,she was covered in bonnies blood."after,I need you" I say,

Marionette~

Foxy checked the kitchen and other big rooms while I checked the others,I ran into the female bathrooms and kicked each door in.nothing...just lipstick and some weird cotton thingy on the ground.(girls...you have a idea of what it might be)

I next went into the male bathrooms and running into the doors.a few door rams later I came to a door that wouldn't open."freddy?" I ask,I run into the next stall to it and stand on the toilet,looking over.

I stand there in shock,goldie was kissing freddy while fucking him (o_O WTF did i just type)

"FREDDY" I yell,he looks up...he wasn't loving goldie...he was trying to escape him.goldie looked up as well and growled,putting duck tape back on freddys mouth and scratching him across the face."RUN" freddy shouted before the duck tape was put back over he's face.i grabbed foxys arm and pulled him along till we got to the backroom.

"SHIT TH DOOR" I yell."shit?" "SHUT" (my mistake xD)

"Goldie! He raped bonnie and he did it to freddy as well!" I explain,out of breath."what?" Bonbon asks,petting bonnie.i looked down and sighed in relief.bonnies eyes were open but he was breathing slowly."why does he have bandages on he's waste?" I ask confused."what do you think? He was raped" foxy says."oh yeah" I say awkwardly and sit next to bonnie.

He's eyes closed and he's breathing began to speed up slightly."he's recovering pretty good" Chica says softly,sniffing back."what about freddy? Hell be the same" I say sadly."he's built to be more stronger then bonnie" bonbon says."I'll go out to get freddy" I say softly,running out the door and shutting it quietly to make sure goldie doesn't hear.

I run back to the male bathrooms and go to the same stall and look up over the other stall.freddy didn't have the duck tape over he's mouth but he kept he's mouth closed.goldie groaned and pulled away from freddy,not yet noticing me."want to know why I done this,to you and bonnie" goldie growls,grabbing freddy like a angry parent grabbing there child from under the face,making freddy look up terrified."you swore after you stopped dating foxy you'd date me...you didn't you bastard" he spat,scratching freddy under the mouth.

"You don't know how many times a year I had to deal with mating season by sleeping threw it" he growled,throwing freddy back and onto the floor."frddy"I whisper sadly,feeling hopeless."you don't deserve bonnie and he doesn't deserve you...but you also don't deserve life" goldie spat,baring he's nails and gently sliding them down freddys waste

I got under the stall and got ready to jump threw from under neith.

(Marionette is tiny compared to the animatronics,k? So he's small enough to crawl under the bathroom stalls)

I gripped goodies hand and screamed,"FREDDY GET OUT",he jumped up and limped out of the stall.i let go and ran out quickly,grabbing freddys hand and taking him over to the back room."lad! What happened to you!" Foxy asks,helping freddy stand properly."goldie did it" I say sadly."bonnies fine...I thought he was dead" Chica whispers..

Foxy lays freddy down agains the wall and picks bonnie up,putting him on frddys lap."what are we going to do about goldie? He's out of control!" I say angrily,walking over to Chica."Iv gotta stay here and make sure bonnie doesn't pass out or anything and freddy stays up.

"Poor bonnie" foxy mutters,I look over at freddy and bonnie.i smile slightly.freddy was holding bonnie like a baby,nuzzling he's nose down into bonnies neck."hm" bonnie moans softly.i look back at bonbon,she smiles and sighs,looking back at Chica as chica continues to fix up the aid box.

What about goldie?...."CAN'T GOLDIE TELOPORT"