Silent laughter (ch 10)

Bonnie~

"I don't wanna sleep" I say softly,burying my face in freddys chest."just go to sleep..." He mumbles,pulling the blanket over my face."hey" I whisper,pulling it down a little."stawp"

"Bonnie she can't get you,the doors locked" he groans,turning over.i sigh and cuddles up against he's back."fine" I whisper.

Francine~

I sigh and drag my hands threw my hair."how do I stop him from sending me back" I mutter,pacing back and forth."just put him out of order",I turn around to see BB standing at the door,wiping pen off he's face."marionette done this to me and freddy let's him get away therefore marionette is freddys baby basically,with freddy out marionette will force himself off track" he says smugly."yeah but-" "FREDDY" Chica squeals,dropping her cup.

"Oh shit!" I gasp,"CHICA NO DONT TELL" BB yells."FREDDY" Chica squeals,running into the backroom door then opening it."what's wrong?" Freddy asks,Chica runs and sits next to him and bonnie."ugh.." "She said-" "Chica? Can I talk to you?" I ask,biting my lip."SHE SAID SHE WAS GONNA PUT YOU OUT OF ORDER" Chica yells."did you have to yell in my ears?.." Bonnie mummers.

"What..." Freddy growls,glaring at me.

--------

Sorry for the short chapter,I'm really tired ;-; Ill update by the 10th? Or earlier