A war in my head (ch 31)

Freddy~

Why is everything so dark?...where am I?....it's only every few minutes my eyes open and shut...Life's slowly fading...

I open my eyes....it's still so dark,why?! What did I do to deserve this?!

I feel around,it's just a dark hallway with 2 doors on each side and a iron door right down the centre.i open the first door on the left and look in.

A small child was sitting in the middle of the room,crying as a purple figure came up behind it...then reality slapped me again.my eyes opened for a split second and I saw Chica crying,kicking that other animatronic away with me behind her.then my eyes closed again and I entered this hallway..

I opened the second door on the left,biting my lip.it was mike...as a child...he was standing infront of foxy laughing and playing until foxy malfunctioned....falling forward....

"FOXY-H" my eyes shot open and my mind ached as I tried to look around.bonnie and foxy were ontop of the anatronic trying to rip at its cords.then I faded again.

The right side...

I sighed and pushed the first door open,looking in.it was bonnie..."bonnie!" I called,running into the room.the door behind me slammed shut and light flooded the room."bonnie,come on..get up" I mumble,looking around.he was responding to me.i flipped him over and screamed.<hehe freddy u lil bitch>

He's face...was torn off...I look down at my hands...how did I not notice the blood?...I look up,the same animatronic stood over bonnie,smiling as it picked him up.i whimpered and crawled back,looking up as this 'animatronic' turned into a shadow version of bonnie and flew forward at me in full speed.

"BONNIE" Chicas scream made me awaken.i looked up,bonnies eyes were black like mine and he was actually fighting back.the animatronic was more torn up and weaker.chica grabbed my arm and foxy ran over..the last thing my mind could make out before I faded again.

2 doors left...I sighed and pushed the door open but it didn't budge...Locked.

I look inside and once again a small child but he was running around an then the room went dark...fuck this.i went to the last door that was straight up the hall and opened it.suddenly everything started to come together...

The child getting killed by the purple guy

Mike being bitten

Bonnies shadow

....there all my old terrible memories but this child seemed to familiar to be a OLD memory or else I wouldn't remember he's face all that well....

I looked around.the child was in the corner,drawing on the wall and giggling."hello?" I whisper,he turns around...oh fuck....it's me...when I was little...

"Mommy!" It yelled,I turned around,seeing the once dark room around me become my old childhood bedroom.a women with blonde hair stepped into the room and gently grabbed the child's hand,taking him outside.then everything went dark AGAIN.

"Come on~" the room lights up again.why am I back at the pizzeria in the hallway? Why is the child me running towa...oh god no..."YOUR THE REASON IM DEAD" I yell,running towards it...everything faded.

"FUCK" my eyes shot open to marionette yelling."bonnie forget him,he's dead! If that animatronic gets back up he's dead!" Chica yells."if he dies i die" bonnie yells.i look up,the animatronic was laying on the ground with its system counting up.i groaned and tried getting up but it didn't work...why was I still so weak?.

"BONNIE GET HERE NOW" Chica screamed,pushing marionette behind her,out the door."if noones going to help him and just leave him here...do the same with me" bonnie yelled,snuggling on my side.the animatronic stood up and Chica bolted,slamming the door."just get it over with" bonnie muttered,I looked up.

"B..bonnie" I growl,pushing him off me.he hid under me...wait what else was he holding?

The animatronic growled,limping over to us."f.fredy" bonnie cried,hiding behind me.

Bonnie~

I whimpered,hiding Daniel under me,making sure he couldn't see what was going on.i look down at freddy and move back as he struggles to push himself."daddy!" Dan yelled making him become noticeable to the animatronic."bonnie hide him" freddy mumbles,standing."dan,come" I whisper,picking him up and taking him into the corner."shhh" I whisper,kissing he's head and making him shake.i look back over at freddy and the animatronic.

Freddy was already growling and had it pinned to the ground....wow..and he's been outcold for 5 hours."bonnie get here quick!" He calls."dan stay here" I whisper,he nods and giggles."yeah?" "Pull that out" he says,pushing the animatronics face back down.i pull at it and it instantly lets lose,making the animatronic stop moving completely."I thought you were dead" I whimper,hugging him."no but I was jumping from reality to this dream thing.." He says softly.

"What is going on with this place?" I whisper."what I want to know is...where did the others go?" "No idea" I mumble,smirking."daddy daddy daddy daddy!" Dan yells,running around me and freddy happily."to bad we have him or your ass would be mine" "oh so now just because we have dan here we can't fuck?" I ask,biting he's ear."we'll he can't be in the room with us" he whispers."leave him out here and well go into the guards room,the windows are to high for him" i say,looking down at dan.

"C'mon then" he whispers.

~to be continued~ ^_-!