Back room kiss (ch 7)

A few weeks pass and bonnie gets to know more about freddy and everything before he was made but bonnies noticing francine has now started acting differently around freddy.whenever bonnie wants to talk to freddy,francine pulls him away and glares at bonnie.bonnie and freddy can't find privacy without francine running over to say something and its starting to get to bonnie.

~2 weeks after francine a arrival and shit~

Bonnie~

"Thanks for helping me,Chica wouldn't wanna do this even though she made the mess" I say to marionette."yeah,girls" "girls" I say,smiling."like seriously who needs like 5 of the same dress" I say,looking down at her dresses she left laying around when she was looking for her phone."I don't get it why did she need to throw her clothes around when she was looking for her phone?" He asks,"I have no idea,lets just check the kitchen incase there's some shorts of something in there.." I groan."booty shorts for the win!" He yells."f..freddy~"

"Shh.." I whisper."in here" he whispers,pointing to the back room.please don't eh what I think it is...

Marionette~

"Freddy you fucking cheater!" Bonnie yells,running back to the dining room in tears.i look in the back room to see freddy push francine off him and he's hands let go of her🌚 (I had to)."bonnie wait! I can explain" he yells."LEAVE ME ALONE" bonnie yells from the dining room.

I look back in there at francine,she was in human form just like freddy...and we'll...everyone since the place is closed we can do whatever."w..what happened?" I mumble.Francine gets up and grabs her shirt and bra🌚🌚🌚 (im going overboard with this) and quickly runs out of the room."sorry marionette" she says quickly.

I drop the clothes and run into the dining room with only foxy,Chica and bb in there."have you seen where bonnie went?" I ask."to the bathrooms,what happened?" Chica asks worried."don't worry" I say,shaking my head and running over to the bathroom.

(SO MUCH RUNNING)

"Leave him alone!" Bon Bon yells angrily from the disabled bathroom,holding the door closed."Bon Bon lets me in! I need to explain to bonnie!" Freddy yells,trying to open the door.i walk around to the back of the building and jump threw the open window into the bathroom with Bon Bon and bonnie.

Geez I hope freddys faking he's 'strengh' at the moment because that's just weak...a chick holding a door closed on him."bonnie?" I ask,sitting next to him.he shakes he head,crying harder."incom-" Chica says but falls face first into the bathroom."nice Chica" I say,"thanks,iv been practicing" she's says proudly."falling on your face?" "No c,imbuing threw a window"

"He's gone.." Bon Bon says softly,putting a chair against the doorknob."bonnie" Chica says softly.he begins to cry harder,he's shirt stained in tears.

"What happened to him?" Chica asks."he saw freddy in the backroom kissing francine" I whisper,petting bonnie."I..I thought h..he loved m..me" bonnie says,under tears."she might've been forcing freddy to?" Chica says."yeah totally and francine would grab he's hands and put them on her own boobs..." I growl."oh.." Chica says,looking down at her shirt."now I feel awkward" she says.

"Bonnie?" Francine asks,knocking on the door."GO AWAY,HAVEN'T YOU CAUSED ENOUGH DAMAGE TODAY" Chica yells,holding bonnies hand."I..I didn't mean to..it just felt so..so right.." She says,making bonnie cry harder."LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE" I shout angrily,feeling the sudden adrenaline."you can't stay in there forever.." She says."who says" "when the place opens you can't stay in there" she mocks."we'll..none of the kids really know Im in the restraint I was ordered during the holidays" Bon Bon says."kids won't noticed I'm gone" I giggle evilly.