Started (ch 23)

Earlier while bonnie was in labor~

Foxy~

'Freddy's going to kill me for this' I groan,opening The door.Freddy was laying on the ground fast asleep probably not even able to hear bonnie screaming and crying."Freddy?" I whisper,nudging he's shoulder.he groans and pulls the blanket over he's face,hiding from me."FREDDY" I say loudly."what the-?!" He groans,startled."bonnie...he's in labour,he's in the kitchen" I say quickly."what's the time?" He asks lazily as he stood up.

"Probably like 4 or something in the morning I don't know" I say,guiding him into the kitchen."bonnie?" He says,bonnie looks up...geez he's eyes were really dark red not the ruby red they usually are.he kneeled next to bonnie,playing with he's ear softly.

Freddy~

"Shhh~it's ok" I whispered,he's scream calmed slightly but only because he bagan breathing properly again with Chicas help."bonnie just breathe" Chica says softly.

This is going to be a while...

In the present :3

"Bonnie?" I ask,bonbon walked in and giggled,running over and playing with he's bent ear."bonnie bonnie bonnie bonnie~" she giggled.

He looked up slightly,looking around hazily."wha?" "GUYS...IS THERE A SPIDER ON ME" marionette yells,running into the kitchen."it's probably just foxys tail fur or something,turn around" I say,spinning him around.

There was a spider on him....

"uh" "BURN IT WITH FIRE" bonbon screams,kicking marionette forward."geez,calm down' I mutter,grabbing her before she murdered marionette."is it off.." He asks."yeah...off" I mumble,letting bonbon go."that was a big ass spider" bonbon yells,running out of the room."now what are you doing?!" I call."GETTING SOMETHING TO BURN ITS DEWD BODY" ...........

....

Bonnie~

"Anyway..." Freddy mutters,stepping aside."I'll let you two decide on a name and its a boy" Chica says softly,placing the blanket down.the little brown bunny stumbled out,pulling the blanket along with it as it hoped over to me.to be honest I'm sortof glad that it wasn't a miscarriage."so what do ya wanna call him?" Freddy asks.

"No idea...but it's gotta be a boy name and not bonnie" I say."heh"

~time skippppp~

It got to the point where I was dozing off once again and still trying to figure out what I even wrote down on the paper.i looked over at freddy and he was having a little trouble trying to keep the bonnie down and off he's lap.:3.

"Daniel?" I mutter,looking up.freddy looks up and gently picks the bunny up."yeah,atleast we have a name for now so we can actually call him something" he says,I nod.i sigh and crawl over to him,laying on he's shoulder.for now....Daniel will have to do,I mean this bunnys been born for...1 to 2 hours or so? We have to name it something."what about when we go back to work?" I ask."oh yeah....well have to put Daniel in our room with marionette while we work,we can't have him running around until he's older" he says softly.

I slowly fell asleep,ignoring the small pain and the coldness or being slightly exposed."c'mon lets go to bed" he mumbles.i nod and stand up shakily,limping over to the door as he picks Daniel back up.

He shuts the door and lays Daniel down next to me."hey bud" I whisper,petting him."do you think hell have a voice?" I ask."dunno,if not then it doesn't really matter" he whispers,laying behind me."goodnight babe" he mumbles.i sigh and gentlytly lay Daniel down.

Thank god it's all over...no more pain..and hopfully no more problems.

-----

Hehe.....or is there >;)

Bonnie:WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING

Me:...nothing..

Foxy:gues guess what

Freddy:what did you do now..

Foxy:800 views on youtube HAHAHA

Bonnie:I will stab you

Chica:please do.

Me:YO ALL MEANT TO BE ASLEEP,GO TO SLEEP NOW

Everyone:nu

Me:i, the one writing the story...don't piss me off or ill destroy everyone and everything

Freddy:get to bed..