Maybe that wasnt right. (Ch 45 idk anymore T-T..)

Bonnie~

I pull away and throw the blanket over him,since I wasn't in that mode."uh" I mumble,biting my lip."chicka made food" dan says,holding something behinds he's back."dan..what's behind you?" I ask,glaring at him."puppet!" He says cutely,dragging marionette to he's side."I think he's done with me dragging him around" marionette groans.

"Marionette can you take him out to the dining room,please?" Freddy asks,marionette nods slightly and struggles to get himself up."uhm....dan...icecream?" He mumbled,looking up at him."where" "in the dining room" marionette said,smirking."ICE CREEEEEEEEEEAM" dan screamed,running back down the hall,choking marionette.

"Uh...maybe I should lock the door?.." I mutter,freddy nods and helps me up."what are we going to tell him if he asks he we were doing" I say awkwardly,locking the door tight."for now,he should keep quite until a few more days then he might start getting curious" he says,sitting up.

"Come on let's just get this done,quick before dan asks Chica or something" he says softly.i smirk and crawl back over to him."fine...one quick lap dance" I whisper.

(I think there's been a little to much smut between these two for the past few chapters Cx considering bunnies like making more bunnies from what I know xD #logic)

Marionette~

"Ok dan....Daniel....Daniel!" I say loudly as he slams me into the side of the counter."ow..." I groan,grabbing he's leg and holding on as he ran around the dining room.i sigh and lay back as he continues to run around with my foot in he's mouth."fuck my life" I mumble.

Chica~

"So...what do you wanna do?" I ask bonbon as I look up."uh...it doesn't hurt much...wanna go somewhere?" "Where? It's like..what time at night?.." I say.she sighs and falls back."I dunno"

"GUYS SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH GOLDIE" marionette screams as he drags dan behind him.

"What?"bonbon calls.

Noone~

The whole place around the animatronics went black and only a eary sound of a buzzing machine could be heard,faintly.

"You will know the joy of creation"