You want what?...(ch 54)

Goldie~

I tried to warn him...but it was to late..."freddy,don't move at all" I whisper."uh..HOLY SHIT" bonnie screams,getting up instantly...."nice one..." I mutter."DONT JUST STARE AT IT FOR GOD SAKE" I yell,grabbing freddys wrist and dragging him out if the bed."WHAT IS THAT" "IT'S SPRINGTRAP HE CHANGES HIMSELF INTO THAT SHADOW SO HES FASTER" I yell,the room became darker with each step and more silent.

"We're not staying in here if springtraps after us,he'll find us in plane sight" I mumble,looking around."hide under the stage,he won't find us" bonnie says softly."what about the others" freddy growls."fuck them,springtraps after you not them" I say."shit get under!"

"Bonnie,calm down" I mumble,he's breathing fastened."freddy go hold him or something to calm him down,he's to loud" I whisper,pushing him over.he pulls bonnie to he's side and looks forward.

"C'mer,I just want to tALK-k-" springtraps voice broke."Come o-on.i just want your soul" "he wants what?!" Freddy asks softly."the child's soul,I need to disconnect you and shut you down but if i do you won't have a proper personality just your animatronic self.." I whisper."n..no" bonnie whimpers."shhh" I hush him.

The lights in the room turned off and the stage lights went on,flashing down under the stage.

"Shit" I mutter.hell see us for sure...especially me.."keep bonnie faced down" I whisper,freddy nods and shoves bonnie down."come out,I know your somewhere up here.." Springtrap giggles,pushing the stage curtains back."you guys can't hide forever...especially if your...under the stage" he giggled and looks down."he found us!" "He can't see us if anything he might be able to see me" I whisper."come out" he growls,getting down on he's hands rit above where I was.

"Goldie,I'm not that stupid,I can see you" he giggles.i sigh and crawl out from under it."fine...you got me.." I mumble.i sit down and look under the stage while springtraps back was turned.freddy had bonnie up against he's side,keeping he's face down.

"where are the others.." He growls,turning to me."I don't know,they ran off..." I mumble."bullshit,where are they!?" He yells,grabbing my ear."I DONT FUCKING KNOW" I yell,thrashing to get him to let go."there under the stage to,aren't they..." He asks,smirking."no,they ran away!" I say.he lets go and walks back over to the stage,grabbing someone and dragging them out.

Bonnie...

Springtrap~

"So...where's the other one.." I ask,holding bonnie up as he screams."LET HIM GO,YOU'RE GOING TO HURT HIM" goldie yells."not until you tell me where freddy is.." I say.bonnie screams and whimpers,trying to stand.

(Springtraps taller then bonnie so he's holding bonnie by he's ears and bonnie can't stand)

Goldie~ (I accidentally started toying in he's POV again...

"Just let h-" "I'm here....now let him go.." Springtrap drops bonnie and turns around as bonnie crawls over to me."so you're willing to give up your own life for your boyfriend?" He asks,walking forward."bonnie,come here" I whisper,he looks up at me and whimpers,crawling over.he begins crying and cuddling up to me."bonnie I'm not freddy" I whisper.he shrugs."sit here.." I whisper,putting him down.

"Your willing?..." "Fine...just leave him be.." "DONT" I yell."he wants to do it,it's he's choice" springtrap says smirking."say bye to your boyfriend then come to the back room" "don't.." I mutter,grabbing him by the shoulders."just don't..." I whisper.

"I have to,before I do anything else stupid.." He says,looking behind me."I gotta say bye" "what about the others.." I ask."forget it,they can't hear us yelling or whatever then why should I..." He mutters,looking at me before he kneeled down to bonnie.

I walked up behind him and sighed."no..don't...please" bonnie kept whimpering."I need to,ill end up doing something else stupid.bye boo" he says softly,kissing him and getting up.

"There's another way..." I mumble to him."yeah right.." "There is..just we need to get rid of springtrap,just disconnect he's circuits" I whisper,he shakes head."ill end up doing something stupid again and probably make Him stronger...don't worry" he mutters.

"Atleast you'd had the chance to say bye..I didn't,spingtrap didn't listen he just went he's own way" I growl,he sighs and looks back at bonnie."you don't get how much he's going to miss you...do you.." I mumble."I do..but what can I do.." He whispers."what do you think dumbass...go have sex or something atleast hell be able to remember sex was the last thing you to did together" I whisper.

"Forget it...hell forget about me sooner or later" "freddy no he won't..." I growl.he pushed past and opens the door."fine..." I growl.

"Come on.." I say,picking bonnie up."w..what's he doing" bonnie whimpers."don't worry...ill get him out" I growl.

-later-

Bonnie~

"Be carful ok?" Goldie says,I whimper and nod."just wrap he's around springtraps neck and push him back.hes endoskeleton is so rusted and old it will snap easily" he says."ok...but what if I miss..." I ask,he sighs and fixes the bowtie."you won't miss..just watch where he's standing but if he's standing above freddy don't,wait till he moves" he says sternly.

"Ready?" He asks.i nod and grip the edges of the vents."jump" he says,pushing me in."why couldn't we send marionette in here..." I whimper,looking around."ok..go left in the next bends" "k" I call back.

"Hush..it'll only take a moment"..

Springtrap!

I crawl quicker and look down at each vent.the backroom."freddy..." I whisper,he looks up and sighs,looking back down."Oi,dont get up i need you laying down to get to the child" "don't.." I whisper,springtrap growled and pulled him off the bench."fuck sake you're so dumb,just lay on it like you would in bed.." He growls,placing a towel down.

NOW

"GET OFF" springtrap yells,grabbing my leg from behind.did I miss...iv missed haven't I?.."BONNIE?!" Freddy yells.springtrap grabs my leg and pulls me around him,slamming me onto the bench."FREDDY HELP" I scream.

Springtrap was nearly 3 times bigger then me and hella stronger I mean I'm fucking lighter then Chica! How can I push this one off?..."what's wrong? Can't hold on.." He giggles,I look down at my wrists.hes nails were digging into my cords and slowly cutting into them.

Vision becAme blurry,weakness..."f..f-rfreddy.." I whimper.the world faded out with only the sound of springtrap laughing then silent...

Freddy~

I stepped back as springtrap fell,blood poured out randomly after the sound of loud snapping."bonnie.." I whisper,dropping the rope."hey..come on...wake up" I whisper,picking him up.

"I did do something stupid...trusting him.." I murmur."BONNIE" goldie yells,throwing the door open."w..-" "what." Goldie said suddenly."blood.." I mumble."why..." He growls,kneeling down."skeleton.." He growls,ripping the head off along with a human skull."OH WHAT THE FUCK" "he was a human?!" I yell."he wanted to get rid of you to burn you,this was the one that killed my child's soul.." He says.i look down at bonnie and hold him tighter.

"How do you know.." I mumble.he stands up and holds a little badge in he's hand.

'Kyle asment' (RANDOM NAME BUT I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE KYLE ASSMENT XD)

"He must've wanted to get rid of the evidence of the children's skeleton" he says."fuck it,where the hell is the others and how did they not at all notice our loudness!?" I ask.he shrugs and opens the door.

"No idea,we need to fix bonnie though" he says,I nod and look back.

Blood and the rusted endoskeleton laid carelessly on the floor."yeah.." I mumble.

----

:) I liked this chapter and were getting close to the end!!!! :O don't worry I have other stories,check out my profile