...theory please dont read if you dont like fnaf 1 theorys :3

At the bottom will be a quick Answer thing about fnaf,mainly questions I'm sick of people asking.itll all be in bold so you'll see :)

------
Ok....so..I was thinking while I was doing homework and ended up having to rewrite a whole page again..

so on the 4-5th night of fnaf 1 the phone guy is talking and the animatronics are clearly there..but..

Freddy plays the teorador march...he only plays it when he's inside your office and the powers out.

Someone's banging on the door during the call and foxy is the only one who bangs on the door if its closed.so him and freddy are out of the 'who killed him' pitcher..

Bonnie would also be out to.

....now it's only left with Chica but...

Marionette.people did say he was somewhat in there because of the things the game gives off like the drawings on the wall.

Chica could have been the one groaning and marionette could've been the one to attack.but it's just my personal theory..noone really knows xD

--------

Another one.

The guards-

Ok so the place opened.but you're only there for A week.the termination slip (or the newspaper I forgot) it has a different date.they didnt close down straight away so they stayed open.to be honest the next thing I'm going to say I can't remember off by heart.

The first game states the company will clean up any trace of death and in the second game..I think 2nd.the company stayed open for a few extra weeks before actually shutting down.those weeks not only could've been work days but also the time the cleaning company came in and cleaned up.

-thats it lel-

Ok answer time...I'm no expert but I do know a bit...except math...math sucks shit.

Fnaf 1 genders.

Animatronics don't really have genders but we can't just call certain animatronics 'it' or 'them' so they were giving genders.

Freddy and golden freddy=males.

Foxy and bonnie=males.

Marionette=male.from what I know.

Chica=THE ONLY FUCKING GIRL WITHOUT THE TITTIES.

________

BONNIE IS NOT A GIRL.

________

Non of the animatronics are really dating..yes..I'm not joking kids at my highschool try to convince me that there dating like freddy x toy Chica and foxy x Chica..

...I'm going to school with dipshits.

Just because something is the Internet doesn't necessarily make it real.

_______

Bonnie...and endo,

In the fnaf 1 trailer he's endoskeleton is just a head Piece.in fnaf 2 suddenly HES A FUCKING TERMINATOR.

______

...I suck lel