I can help you....(ch 57)

(3 years later)

Freddy~

I purred and bit harder into bonnies neck."f..freddy stop..." He mumbled,weakly pushing me away.i shook my head and smiles."really...stop" bonnie growls.i shake my head and push him back down.he gives up and lays back."do you think goldie will activate springtrap again?" "Bonnie it's been 3 years,he would've by now if he was still desperate" I mutter.

"Doesn't mean anything,he could just be fixing certain parts" "meh" I mutter."uh...freddy...come control your phyco brother" Chica says,throwing the door open.i sit up and glare at her."what..why..." "Foxy was screwing around and goldie got the fire hose and is basically drenching foxy..." She says.

"Foxys been getting on yours and he's nerves so..." Bonnie mutters,I sigh and nod."that's foxy..." I grab he's arm and pull him up."come on...before goldie starts trying to kill him..." I say,he groans and follows me out."uh...I think they have been fighting" I turn around to bonnie as he holds a part of foxys ear out."oh fuck...we gotta find him" I say quickly as bonnie throws the PEICE back down."bonbon where's foxy and goldie?" I call out.

"Out in the shed part thing" I groan and look around."I'd be carful to,goldie seems really pissed off for some reason" she yells.bonnie runs infront of me and stops,looking around at the room."where?...." He asks plainly,I look around as I come in behind him."maybe..HOLY SHIT-"

---------

Bonnie~

Before I could see what he yelled at goldie was ontop of me,dripping wet and covered in oil."goldie...get off him!" Freddy yells,I whimper as goldies growls got louder by the moment."f..freddy" I whimper.goldie got up and glared at freddy but wasn't long before freddy had him tackled on the cold ground.

"Freddy....freddy stop!" I say."what?! Why?" "He's hurt...." I say softly."I-H-leav-me-alo-PLEASE" I down at freddy as he slowly lets goldie go."I'm going to find foxy,try and see what's wrong with him!" I say.

Things around seemed to become more wet looking as I got closer to a wall covered in scratch marks but it wasn't just covered in scratch marks..."foxy!?" I call out.nothing."FOXY" I yell as loud as I could.this place is pretty big and I haven't at all got a loud voice...not to mention the creaking that was already louder then me."fox-"

"What..." I mutter."h..help..." I run over to him and push a old box away,as he stood up."what happened!?" "Goldie...he's fucked up...I came in here to find some thing for marionette and goldie was in the corner with springtrap screaming then he just fucking lashed out..." "Springtrap isn't here..." "Goldie must have put him in here because he's over there..." He says plainly.i slowly walk over,stepping over slightly ripped piece from the two."see..." Foxy mutters,holding he's arm.

"But why was he screaming?..." "I don't know,he was sitting back like springtrap screaming then he saw me and just....went nuts" he explains.i bite my lip and walk away...I know what might be wrong...goldie just wants to try and hide it...

"Where did freddy go..." I shrug and walk back out into the dining room,looking down at the floor."I think goldies broken.." I mumble as he locks the door."how?" "The oil,and that position could mean something else other then him just being angry for no reason" I mutter.

I open the bedroom door and go in,shutting it on foxy."is he ok?..."I ask."everything's changed about him...he's not so....mad. Freddy whispers.i look down to see goldie laying in the corner covered in a blanket."is he hurt?" "Apart form torn areas,nope".i sigh and sit next to him,snuggling up to him."is going to get real cold tonight...he can't go back in the shed" I mutter,freddy sighs and pulls me onto he's lap."ima have to take him to he's room then,he can sleep in here after all we've already got dan still sleeping with you and marionette likes to come in and fuck around" he says,I nod and get up."come on...atleast whiles he's still asleep" I say softly.

He picks him up and takes him back to he's room then shutting the door."where did the other go..." I ask,he shrugs as he walks past and grabs my wrist."fuck it,we don't need them we just need some sleep" "agaaaaain....." I whine.he nods and looks at me,smiling slightly."why? Don't like sleep" "nooooo" I groan.he sighs and walks back over."what.." I growl,my ears lowering lightly."come on,you'll fall asleep soon enough" he laughs,throwing me over he's shoulder.

"FREDDY" he ignores me trying to get back up."FREDDY LET ME DOWN" "naaah" "NOW,I WON'T GO TO SLEEP" "ehhhh" "IM SERIOUS,PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW" "still naaah" "I hate you..." "Okaaaay" he giggles,throwing me into the bed."Bitch" I mutter,crossing my arms."aww come on,you enjoyed that" "no I didn't!" "Yes you did.."

I growl and grab the pillow,trying to pull it out from under the pile of blankets."You're mine now you lil bitch" he purrs."Fuck.you."

Goldie~

"L..leave me alone..." I growl,Chica looks at me strangely and comes closer."why? Your bleeding and screaming" "YOU DINT THINK I KNOW THAT" I yell angrily."calm down...I just wanna see what's wrong" "IM FUCKING FIN-" I stopped yelling and leaned forward,biting my lip."see,what's wrong" she asks.

"Leave me the fuck alone..." I say,my voice must've been doused with the sound of sadness.because she sighed and walked out."I'll be in the kitchen.just call me..." "I don't need your help..."

...I do....

....don't leave me....I need your help......