Still fucking sick (ch 38)

Bonnie~

I groan and hide under the covers but freddy pulls them back off me."why can't I be warm?!" I ask angrily,sitting up fast."you feel cold but really your burning up" he says softly,pushing me back down."it's to cold without the blankets" I whine."bonnie just lay down,you'll make yourself sick" he says softly.

"I'm serious bonnie,you'll get yourself sick" he sighs,walking out the room.i sit up,watching as he left.

"Better leave..." I murmur,laying back down and looking back up at the ceiling.why am I still so sick? Iv been like this for 3 days straight so bonbons been working my shift from Monday to wensday.i lay back,pulling the covers back over me.

Later~

Chica~

"You awake?" I ask,flicking the light on.why the fuck is he under the covers? I told him to stay out off the covers."bonnie get out of the covers,y-" "l..leave me alone" "why" I ask,gripping the end of the blankets.i rip them off him and look down..."bonnie what the fuck did you do to yourself?!" I ask frantically."I d-" he gags and pushs the blanket off him,grabbing the bucket.

"You over heated yourself you idiot" I say softly,moving he's bent ear away from he's face."bonnie,calm down ill go get a fan or something just keep the bucket next to you" I say,running out and into the guard room.i grab mikes fan and go back into the room where bonnie was."shhh" I hush him,putting a small towel around him.

"I thought freddy was in here?" I ask."he was,I drove him away" he cries softly."he probably just wanted to make you feel more comfortable" I say softly."look for now just calm down and try to get some rest" I whisper,laying him back."Chica!" Marionette yells loudly."for god sake" I mumble,shutting the door.

"Yeah?" I ask watching as he stood up from a cupboard."what's this? And why was it in the cupboard?" Bb asks slyly."uh duh,that's the cleaning cupboard" the two look st eachover and sigh."rat poisoning?" Marionette growls.

"When mangle got in the roof we thought there were rats so I went and got that" "YOUR POISONING BONNIE" bb yells,running out the the bottle with marionette.

That's it...I'm gonna have to take tests from bonnie...because the last thing I need is to blamed for bonnie being this sick.first gotta find freddy before those two do."Chica?" "Bonbon? I thought-" "he fell asleep" she mumbled."and we were having so much fun" she says sadly."dans only 4 or something don't worry' I say softly."anyway,I need help finding freddy before I get blamed for bonnie being sick" "why would you be blamed?" She asks."bb and marionette were going threw my cleaning and they found rat poising and they think iv been giving that to bonnie" I explain."freddy was outside with foxy,they were just sitting in the yard"

"Come on,lets find-" "Chica" me and bonbon stiffin up at the sound of freddys voice."uhm....good luck" she murmurs,running off."BONBON,NO" "you're on your own!" She calls,shutting the kitchen door.

Great...

Foxy~

"Iv told you 5 times! That was in the cleaning drawer" Chica says angrily."marionette,bb if it was found in the cleaning drawer that means Chica used it for something other then poisoning bonnie" freddy says."I'm going to go check on him,foxy you figure this out' he mumbles,walking away."MURDERER" "oh god sake"

Freddy~

I sigh and open the door,flicking the light on."bonnie?" I whisper.he groans and sits up,covering he's face from the light."hm?" "How you feel?" I ask softly."tired and dirty" he whimpers."if anything I think you just sick because you've just had a kid and...yeah" I mutter."carry meeee" I smile and sigh,picking him up."why is your fur so mattered?" "Iv been laying in a bed for the past what 3 days straight?" He says.

"Anyway c'mon,lets get you clean and whatnot"

Marionette~

"She's lying" bb mutters."oh cut it out! Chica helped bonnie threw that pregnant thingy so why would she be wanting to kill him?!" Foxy growls.i sigh and look around,night..mike will be in soon."come on let's get some rest before mike comes in" I say.

The other three follow along and go there ways except Chica lays with foxy.i run past the bathroom door,looking in...because i like to."f...freddy~" bonnie moans."oh god...." I mumble,blushing as I run back to my box."there you are dan!" I say happily,picking him up.

...dan?....

-------

Sorry it took so long! So tired!....and another story still to update...

Also iv noticed the hate the fnaf fandom/community/fanbase whatever is getting alot of hate.on my newsfeed 5 authors quit the fnaf books or just wattpad in general either because they caused someone else to quit something,the hate etc.

Yes fnaf may not be your favourite game but really,"go kill kill yourself" "fag" "the games shit like you" do we really need to start listing the others?...

If you hate the game fair enough but don't go around thinking your the most amazing person ever because you like to tell people to commit injury/suicide and can't keep an opinion to your self.

Trust me we've all changed from one thing to another and me personally I went from shipping merome and skylox to freonnie and foxica,even if they are just made from a game.

Scott made a game he thought wouldn't become as popular as it is now and look at it,crap ton are in the fandom and ship the animatronics together but slowly one by one these 'amazing' people are bringing down those numbers just because there opinion on the game has to suddenly be pushed ontop of a fnaf fans head like a storm cloud.

So come on..if your one of those people that HAVE to start throwing mean,abusive storm clouds over people's heads about your opinion.stop and take a moment to think...what if this person is really sensitive? Or someone that thinks the games there life and your telling them to go 'fuck themselfs' if anything it's gonna start causing some damage and trust me.if someone committed/attempted suicide and had proof you said those things,cops could find you and even if they don't that thought of your words will be running around in there head for a looooong time.

If you have a option,keep it to yourself.if you like a game that's nice.if you ship anyone or anything that's ok but telling people to 'go die' isn't..

I hope I made myself clear because if I didn't its because I'm tired af.