Fixed but...(ch 50)

Ok so when I went over my last cheater I noticed. Wrote 'bitch black room...' Uh.....it may sound racist but I swear to god I meant pitch,sorry to those two people who thought I was being racist

----

Marionette~

Goldie tore up he's arm when he was holding him down so I got Chica to repair that it's just he's eye we can't do shit about...gess he's gonna have one working eye and one broken ish one.

"Why?.." Chica mumbled,I looked over at her and so did everyone else."why what.." Freddy asks."why would you go do that?..." The room fell silent."do what.." Freddy growls,I look back up at him.hes voice sounded like goldies...deep and gruff...

"Why would you risk yourself like that?!" Chica cries."I was trying to save the others.." He says."hey hey hey,legs just go to sleep and well talk about It tomorrow?" Bonbon asks,Chica sighs and freddy loos away.

We all go our separate ways...

Why is everyone still so quite though...

Bonnie~

I lay down and sigh,watching as he looked around before laying down next to me."what's happening today.." I ask softly."I honestly don't know....especially with Chica..." He growls.i snuggle up against him and smirk."ya know....it's been a while since we kissed without the full on sex session after.." I mutter.

Noone~

Freddy sits up on one arm,looking at bonnie with soft eyes.bonnie smiles and sits up,kissing him softly.bbonnie slowly begins to move more while freddy kissed him deeper.

"C..can we go a little further?..." Bonnie asks.freddy shakes he's head slowly."bonz,I'm not gonna go that far tonight,I'm to tired and worn out" freddy whispers.bonnie sighs and turns around,covering himself with the blanket."sorry" freddy whispers softly,cuddling bonnie against him.

Freddy~

I kinda feel bad...I know usually I would be the one to wanna fuck but guess tonight was the other way around and I denied...

I'm not tired or anything I just want to lay here..and hold him...

A few hours later~

I woke up to bonnie breathing heavily as he tossed around in my grip,panting and tangling himself in the blanket."uh...bonnie?" I whisper,grabbing the bottom oh the blanket Nd tugging it."n..no s..stop! I..I'm..f..Freddys..." He mutters..

What's he dreaming about...

Another few hours later~

"Yeah but still who would do something that stupid?" Foxy mutters,I shrug and look back down.i look back up at the window,foggy and wet from the heavy rain..."AY LOOK WHO FINALLY WOKE UP!" Foxy yells,I look over to the halls to see bonnie stumbling out with the blanket around he's neck."what took ya so long,did you have another seven naps after your sleep?" Foxy mocks,laughing.bonnie coughs and shakes he's head.he doesn't say anything but walks into the bathroom.

"Huh....what's wrong with him...." Foxy mutters,I shrug and sigh."legs go check" foxy says,running off."why do I follow you..." I mutter.i run after him and stop behind him,looking over he's shoulder as he slowly pushs the door open.

Bonnie was crying in the corner near the bathroom stalls."bonnie?.." I mutter,running over to him."babe,what's wrong?.." I ask,he whimpers and pulls the blanket over he's face.bonnie shakes he's head and lifts the blanket up."I just wanna be alone..." He whimpers."I'm not leaving you alone..." I growl,foxy comes up behind us and sighs."has anyone found where goldie and springtrap are..." Bonnie mutters.

"No.." Focu says,I look up at him then back down at bonnie."why?.." I ask,he whimpers and points to the glass mirror."I had a dream like what happened yesterday....he killed you and tried taking me threw the mirror..." He says shakily.foxy kneels beside me,taking the blanket off bonnies face."he's not coming o get you..." Foxy mumbles,throwing the blanket behind us...

"Yes he is,and he won't stop till your dead.." Bonnie whimpers,looking up at me...

....