It was because of him (ch 36)

Freddy~

I might not be able to see in one eye but I still can smell and for some odd reason bonnie hasn't got he's normal scent...."I.." He whimpers,hiding he's face in my arm."we'll?" I ask impatient."I...foxy...me and foxy had sex during the time you were out!" He cries.

I could go two different ways with this...I could be mad at him for cheating and having sex with something else or I could just forget it because if it was mating season fair enough.

"Where's Daniel?" I ask."c..Chica took him to a small school for a week but she texted me saying she won't enrol him" he says softly,looking up."MARIONETTE YOU STUPID SHIT" foxy yells.i sigh and push bonnie away gently."FOXY" I growl loudly.

The screams from the dining room quite down while me and bonnie enter."what the FUCK are you two doing" I say angrily,grabbing marionettes arm and stepping on foxys tail.

"HE HAS A VIDEO OF ME ON HES PHONE" marionette yells."foxy,give it to him" I growl."he'll delete my pitchers!" "BOTH OF YOU JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN"

Bonbon?..."ok...what happened to all of you's?! Iv been out for 5 months and I reprogram to see this!?,bonbon your dirty,foxy you need to calm down as well as you marionette,bonnie I need to find away to stop you from swearing" I say,dropping the two."I'll go have a shower" bonbon mumbles,walking off to the bathrooms."you both listen to me!,foxy go to your cove and stay there! Marionette you stay in the kids cove with bb" I say sternly.

"Come on bonnie" I say softly."I'm back,the kids there weird" Chica calls."if anything you stayed normal" I sigh,looking over at Chica."yay!...wait what?"

I shut the door behind bonnie,pushing him forward onto the bed."what happened to fixing my words?" He asks slyly,smirking."I haven't seen you in ages" I whisper,kissing he's neck softly."don't worry,no sex for a while" I say softly,crashing my lips into he's.

"Daddy! Daddy" dan calls,bonnie pulls away and looks behind me then back up."nah hell go to foxy" I whisper,entry pushing him back down.its not easy smelling foxy on the one you love...trust me if anything it feels awkward..

"Ima go check if bonbons out of the shower,you need one" I say softly,getting up."no I don't" "yeah you do,you smell like foxy" I reply.he sighs and nods.

~later~(yes there always going to be in human mode now...unless I write something about fur or some shit then you know it's animatronic)

"Get in the shower..." I say,trying to push him in."n..noo" he whimpers."get in the shower,please?" I ask,he shakes he's head violently."why not?" I ask,picking him up from the back."it's hot!" He squeaks."in that case" I mumble,smirking.

I turn him around and push him into the shower with me,pushing him threw the running water."FREDDY" "yes?" I ask,smirking.

Bonnie~

Guess I can't complain now..I mean I'm already under the water..."I hate you" I growl,standing against the wall."ok" he says softly,putting he's hands on either side of me."I know what your trying to do" I whisper."oh really? If you do then show me" he whispers,biting my ear.i smirk and lean down,grabbing he's dick.

(I do this werid thing with my eyes where I can't make out the letters but I know where they are so if anythings spelt weird that's why)

"Bonnie?" Freddy asks,I smirk and lick the tip."yeah?" I whisper,looking up with puppy eyes.he moans and bites he's lip.i smirk and take him whole,bobbing slightly."hmm~ bonnie" I smile and bob faster,gliding my teeth across it softly.

"B..ba..babe I..I'm gonna" he whimpered,cumming heavily.i swallow and stand,burying my face in he's neck."is that what you wanted?" I mutter,he sighs and nods.

"Come on let's hurry before anyone gets suspicious' he whispers.

Dan~

"EEEEEEEE" I scream,chasing foxy playfully."chicka I'm hungry" I say,nudging her leg.she smiles and picks me up,taking me into the kitchen and placing me onto the counter."because your only so young,I can't feed you certain things" she says softly.i sigh and look around.

After a few minutes she puts a small bowl down and some white rice looking thingys inside,moving it closer to me."I can't feed you much,so just the that" she says,I sigh and sniff it....what the heck?...

"Smells like dust" I say,looking up."just eat it,silly" she's says softly,petting my back.i whimper and look down.

"How do I eat this?..."

'Dont bother eating,you worthless thing'