this is over

Pushed roughly to the kitchen tables edge, the two kissed in passion and lust, both went to the others pants to unbuckle there belts, to unbutton to unzip there pants, moving his hand to his legs, mew brought gulf up who wrapped his arms about his neck to be placed to the table, they still kissed in fierceness.
"Ah!" Gulf gasped has he was thrown a bit onto the table, laying down, mew parted to look to him with widen eyes brows.
"Are you...."
Gulf nodded.
"I'm fine, fine, now...."
Gulf placed his hands to his shirt to pull mew back to his lips he was trying and hard not to think about what was occuring, especially the fact mew was in his home, never in the 8 years since they separated he had been there, this was the one place where they held no memories.
Taking his hands to Gulfs buttoned shirt, mew un did two, just to then pull it open, scattering them everywhere, gulf gasped to then take his hands to mews jacket to move off his body to do the same to his shirt.
Gulf moved his mouth with mews roughly, has they placed there hands down once more to then lower there pants.
Feeling it wasent enough, gulf placed his hands to mews chest to push him away, mew went back to eye gulf.
"Gulf? What are you?"
Coming up, gulf kept his head hung to take his pants and boxers down and off, keeping his shirt on, to turn to the table to place his stomach to the cold hard surface, to present himself.
Mews eyes widen to the action, his cock twitched in his pants, throbbed uncontrollably, this was his old gulf.
Without further hesitation, mew ripped his clothes all the way off, to then spit to his member to lather, he stepped to gulf, head hung, to rub his tip to his outter, gulf with his head turned to the side, he brought his hand to his mouth, looking up, mews mouth dropped a bit, gulf was peering his eyes back to him, breathing heavily, he looked like an anime boy again, just has he did when they were 17.
Mew lost all control, placing his hands to his waist, head hung, he thrusted himself hard in.
Gulf leaned up to place his palms flat down, to have his body go up and down with the friction.
He moaned sweetly in the air to then close his eyes he was trying very hard not to think where they were.
"Ah mew! Fuck me! Give me all your cum!"
Mew bit into his bottom lip to give him that.
After cumming a bit later, they then we're to the couch, mew was pressed into it, hands to Gulfs waist, looking up, grunting and moaning has he moved himself in and out of gulf. He had his head hung, hands to Mews chest gripping his pectorals to grind.
Mew couldn't keep his eyes off of gulf, his white shirt was coming half off of him, he was a bit pink to his face, gulf was a sight to behold.
Upping the anti, gulf brought mews hands to his chest to move them about, letting one go, gulf lifted his head up a bit to place his finger tip to his mouth, to then look very secretively to mew.
Mews eyes widen.
"Ah god gulf! You look to fucking sexy!"
Mew then started to thrust harder, they both came in unison, gulf then laid his forehead to mews chest, they both breathed hard.
"Think that....... Is en....nnnn....."
Mew brought his hands behind gulf back to grip his upper shoulders to start thrusting once more, his facial features twitched.
"Not, yet, were both so very hard."
Gulf moaned sweetly with the thrusts.
"Mmm, gulf, where is your...... Bedroom?"
Gulf closed his eyes to furrow his eye brows.
"Nnn..... No...... Here..... We are not going to hey!"
Manuvering them up, gulf wrapped his legs about, his arms were behind his back bound to one, has mew placed his hands to that then he wrapped an arm around to keep gulf to him has he continued to thrust.
Gulf lifted his head up to moan. This was a new move.
"Gulf? Where is your...... Bedroom? Want too...... Make my baby cum!"
Gulf gritted his teeth.
"Damn..... You! Don't use my favorite.....ah god!"
Mew went to his nipple to lick, sending shivers throughout his whole body.
"Tell me gulf? Or no milk for you?"
Gulfs brows softened, the game was getting to him, like it always did.
Damn him!
"Aaah, 3rd to the aaah! Mmm, mew! Give your baby its milk......"
Mew smirked to then take them to the bedroom, flopping down, he let go of Gulfs hands that went to his upper shoulders to grip, head lifted back to moan, mew brought his hands to his legs to pull apart a bit to stand to the edge to really give his ex something.
After they came for the 3rd time, gulf was to his back, eyes closed, arms wrapped to his body to take deep breathes, he was mentally condemning himself for this, he was letting to many things go.
Mew was to his stomach, label up on his forarms, looking over gulf, waiting.
"So....." Gulf started.
Mew went to his side to place his head in his hand.
"Yes?"
"Your parents are watching the girls?"
"Mmm, yes."
"Great, I still can't tell which ones are worst, yours or mine."
Mew lightly chuckled.
"Both."
Gulf chuckled.
"So..... Why did you really come here mew? Or is the answer in that question?"
Mew rolled his eyes.
"Gulf, the sex was just an added bonus, I generally wanted to know how you were after my...... Stupidity of bringing you to the....."
"Mew? Do you want to know what I was thinking before you came here?" Gulf interrupted.
"Yes."
Gulf took a deep breathe to turn his head to open his eyes.
"The day you and I divorced. You keep trying to tell me what happened that day, but I saw it mew, saw it with my own eyes, are you really trying to tell me you didn't cheat? That I made it all up in my mind?"
Mew leaned his head back, eyes darted.
"Are we...... Ready to hear what I have to say on the matter?"
Gulf took a deep breathe, he leaned up to eye mew.
"You were there with him, to the edge of our bed, right?"
Mew signed to lean up.
"Yes, but gulf...... That really isn't the whole story."
Gulfs eyes narrowed.
"You were really there with another, a week before our anniversary?"
Mew peered his eyes down to grit his teeth to give a stiff nod.
Gulf turned his head to eye the wall, he then brought his knees to his chest to wrap his arms about.
"Mew, if you please, get out!"
Mews eyes widen to then look to gulf.
"Gulf....... Do you want to know our biggest problem, you never want to fucking listen! And yes, I did take your for granted, I am sorry, but gulf please, you do not now the whole god damn story! There really is more to it."
Gulf scoffed.
He turned his head to eye mew with no expression.
"Let me guess, you had sex with him more then once? How many times in our bed, in our once condo, how many times did you make love to him? I swear, if you two in the tub you bought me I swear to...."
Gulf then watched has mew stood up, he eyed gulf in pure anger.
"I never had sex with him gulf! Not to our bed, not to our condo! Not in our fucking tub! That is what you are not listening to! What you saw...."
Gulf then got up to push mew.
"Get the fuck out of my apartment you god damn liar! I saw you two, don't even try to tell me you two didn't have an affair! I was there, saw it all! Now go! Get out! We are done! Whatever this was, is over! I'm going to do something I should have done a long time ago, go actually out with someone else!"
Mews lips parted, all his strength left him.
"Gulf....." He said in a somber tone.
Gulf looked mew up and down to push him out of the way to go to his dresser to down on some clothes, going to the living room, mew followed, gulf then picked his clothes up to then turn to shove them to his body to then push him towards the door.
"Gulf! Wait damnit!"
"No! This is fucking over! Never should have started, we are divorced, we are not longer lovers, this is not going to happen again! You can lie to yourself mew all you want but I know you two had sex! Now get the fuck out of my apartment and out of my life!"
Pushing mew out, he eyed him in pure hatred and disgust.
"Have your mother deliver hota, we are going back to the original parenting plan! I am done with you! I'm going to go on a date and sleep with them! I am over you and over this situation! Go to hell mew tyuro! Has I said back then, you were nothing more then a mistake!"
Gulf then slammed the door to breathe heavily at it, going to his knees, he wrapped his arms about to hunch himself over, tears were streaming down.