why are you here!

For the next two days gulf was to his home, sleeping mostly, he took another dosage Tuesday morning, by the nighttime, he was ravangous. He ate the entire fridge contents and downed he didn't know how much water.
To the kitchen counter, he placed the back of his hand to his mouth, to eye his phone, that went off again.
He signed to retrieve it.
"Piss off! Stop fucking calling me and texting me mew!"
Gulf then slammed the phone to the counter, to turn his head to eye the wall.
Why.... Won't he fucking stop! I..... Can't take any more pills..... The girls are coming tomorrow.....I have to go to work tomorrow, I can't be out of it..... Damn it mew! Just..... Stop it..... Your...... Hurting my heart!
Gulf took a deep breathe to then leave, he didn't grab his phone has has he went to the store, he needed to be away from it and needed to re stock his fridge.
Going through the aisles, gulf looked to the produce, stopping he eyed mews favorite dessert.
His eye brows then furrowed in anger.
I...... Hate that I know how to make that from scratch......I did so many things for you..... Even made things you like...... Just so I can make them healthier for you.....
Asshole!
Pushing the cart, he went forth to fill to then go check out.
After, he went to his car to sit, he eyed the steering wheel.
I.... Hate this......despise........
Gulf tensed his face, tears flowed down.
I..... May hate this...... But I still..... Love him completely..... I'm a fucking fool!
Gulf took a deep breathe in to place his key to the ignition to then go home.
Taking the groceries up, he filled the fridge, to then turn to go to the counter, to look to his phone.
He chewed at his inner cheek.
Mew......has done so many things...... And you still......
Gulf signed to grab his phone.
Taking it with him, he went to the bathroom to fill the bath.
Inside, he retrieved his phone to lay his head back to the bath pillow, to take a deep breath to then open.
He scoffed.
Almost a hundred calls, but only 2 texts.
Opening his text messanger, he scrolled through the first that was dated yesterday.
Mew: gulf, please pick up the phone. We need to talk.
Gulf rolled his eyes.
You had the chance to talk to me, then you....
Sinking a bit down, gulf pulled his legs up, to open, they laid to either side of the tub, he signed.
Don't, think about it....... Don't fucking think about it......
Closing that one, he opened the other, to raise an eye brow, it was from a few hours ago.
Mew: gulf, I am sorry, so very sorry. Not just for what I did Sunday, but for everything. I didn't mean what I said to you. It was said in the heat of my anger, which I had no right to feel, I am so sorry...... Please..... Answer the phone..... We need to talk......
Gulf cocked his head to read then re read.
It's......a bit late..... For apologizing mew.... It doesn't take away what you did.
His eyes widen, to see mew was trying to call again.
Gulf took a deep breathe to answer the phone.
"Gulf?"
Gulf gulped, but didn't say a word.
"Gulf please...... Talk to me...... At least..... Can I talk to the girls......"
"There..... Still with your parents..... Needed time to....."
"Oh, I'm surprised they didn't tell me of that..... However, they don't always tell me things...... They.... Care for our girls more then they care for....."
Gulf groaned a bit, to take his hand up, to get a hand full, to let the water run through, splashing the top.
"Mew...... If your only still calling so I can hear you be sad to get sympathy points your wasting your time."
Mew signed over the phone.
"You know that's not why I'm still calling. We.... Need to talk."
Gulf lightly darkly chuckled.
"You had the time to do that..... And what did you do......"
"I....... Remembered of the past..... And I..... Made love to yo....."
Gulf shut the phone to breathe heavily looking to it.
You......bastard!
Gulf then threw the phone, he watched it go to the wall to then break.
He settled back down to place his hands to his eyes to rub.
"You fucking! Disgusting! Conniving! Cheating son of a bitch! How dare you say that to me! Is that what you said to you whore after I left the scene! Hmm!"
Gulf took a deep breathe to then get up, his eyes widen to then look down.
You have got, to be kidding me!
Why am I hard!
Ugh!
Getting out, he didn't touch it, he then went to the mirror to brush with teeth in anger, he eyed the medicine cabinet.
Should I..... Take my.... Other medication.... The..... Sleeping pills?
Gulf shook his head to spit.
You mew, are not worth it.
Leaving, he only placed on boxers to then go to his room, to lay to his side, to eye the wall.
Why..... Would you say that to me...... Why would you say we made......
Gulf gritted his teeth.
He closed his eyes to furrow his brows.
Turning his head, he swore he could feel and smell mews scent.
"You know......I love you gulf...... You know....."
Gulfs lips parted to then move to his back, his head turned to the side.
"You..... Want me..... To touch you...... Don't you gulf?"
Tears flowed down, has gulf fantized.
"..... Yes....."
Gulf then slowly placed his hand down to go to his erection to pull out. He bit into his bottom lip, thinking it was mew.
"Mm, you like that don't you gulf...."
Gulf moaned into the air.
"Ah yes.......I...... Miss your.... Hand to my...."
Slowly opening his eyes, he looked about seeing he was alone. He signed, with his other hand, he placed it to his forehead to pinch.
He..... Is not here..... You promised yourself, you wouldn't......
"I know you want to release gulf...... Hold onto my voice...... Cum for me gulf..... Gulf for your daddy...."
Gulf breathed in and out shaikly, to take that hand to go down to tease at his nipple, he then started to stroke harder, to lift his head back.
"That's it gulf...... Give your daddy his dessert....."
Gulf moaned louder.
"Ah god......."
Tensing he came in his hand.
Jolting up, he looked about.
Fresh tears rolled down, he brought his knees to his chest to wrap his arms around.
Damn it! No matter what you..... Have done to me......I...... Still Wish you were here.....
I'm.....an complete moron!
Somehow gulf was about to sleep, the next morning, he ended up throwing out his boxers to then get ready for work to go.
Sitting in the car, he wore a smile.
"Daddy, we can't wait to see you later, grandma and grandpa are so boring. Are you feeling better?" Hinta asked.
"Yeah yeah, are you okay now daddy?" Hota exclaimed.
"Mmm, daddy is feeling much better now, especially that I can hear from you two."
"We tried calling last night, why didn't you answer....."
"Daddy..... Broke his phone, just got a new one, you can see later, be good at school you two. Miss the both of you so much, I love you."
"We love you too daddy!" The screamed into the phone.
Gulf chuckled to shut it off, he eyed it to take a long deep breathe in, soon it was going to be January first, he only had a few days left with them.
Placing the phone to his glove compartment he didn't want to hear from mew, oddly, he didn't get one text or call after last night.
Getting out, he went to his work, to the office he went to his boss with a wide smile.
"I'm back."
His boss, nodded, while he was sitting to the phone.
Gulf nodded to turn.
"Wait, I want to talk to you."
Gulf turned his head to eye.
"Your busy, later."
He then left, his boss took a deep breathe in.
Glad your back gulf, I'm..... Hoping to....
Chuckling to himself, he got back to work.
Gulf took a deep breathe in to then go to the show room.
Looking about, he was happy to be at work, he needed the distraction.
Turning around the corner, he stopped to widen his eyes.
You have got to be fucking kidding me!
Stomping to mew, gulf eyed him in anger.
"You have crossed the line! You promised me, you would never come to my work!" He said through gritted teeth.
Mew took a deep breathe to motion with the bouquet.
Gulf looked down to furrow his eye brows.
He took a deep breathe in to wrap his arms about.
"Coming here, having my favorite flowers, are not going to make me......"
"Gulf..... Please..... I'm sorry...... Can you just.... Give me a few minutes....."
Gulf took a long deep breathe, still eyeing the bouquet.
"Shouldn't have expected you to keep your promise..... You've already broken quite a few....."
Mew signed..
"Gulf..... You wouldn't pick up the phone..... Need to really..... Talk to you.... Please..... Just give me 5 minutes......"
Gulf then turned to see some customers. He then looked back to place a fake professional smile on his face.
"If...... You go quickly, you can go into my office, now go. I'll..... Be in there in 20 minutes. I'll give you one minute, you don't even deserve that one."
Gulf then took the bouquet. Mew smiled to turn to go to his office.
He watched him go to turn to go to the customers, with the flowers to his hand.
They eyed it has he went to them.
"Oh, seems I have a secert admirer..... Now if I can, let me take you to our one artist, I know whatever you are looking for they can make, come on."
Leading them to the artist, gulf turned his head to look down the empty hallway.
Can't believe your here..... Can't believe I didn't tell you to fuck off...... But....
Gulf took a deep breathe to grip the bouquet.
Whatever you have to tell me..... Better be good...... Unaware to gulf, this was something he needed to know, something mew had kept from him for too long.....