this is not fully talking

Inside, gulf took off his jacket and shoes, while he hard the twins continue to bicker on the couch, mew closed the door, to eye the nob, with his hand to it.
Turning gulf went to the girls, to bend over the couch, head in his hand, eyeing the two.
They looked back, with a bit of confusion, they both didn't know why he dropped them off or why he was there, they both enjoyed it but questioned it a bit.
"Daddy...... What's wrong?" Hota asked.
Hinta raised her eye brows.
Mew took a deep breathe to turn, his eyes widen looking over Gulfs position, it made his heart flutter.
Flexing his jaw, he went to stand to the side to eye the girls.
Gulf bend up, to keep his eyes to them.
"Hinta, hota, your daddies need to talk. Will you two be alright here in the living room, can watch whatever you want okay."
There eyes lit up to run to the dvd case to begin again to bicker over what movie to watch.
Gulf gripped the couch, to gulp.
"Where...... Can we talk? I won't go to.... The bedroom, not the girls, the balcony is to close...."
Mew turned to then go to the hallway, gulf turned his head to watch, mew stood before the girls bathroom door, he then motioned with his head. Gulf took a very deep breathe to then go to him.
Mew stepped back to keep his eyes down the hall to the girls. Gulf went in first.
"If you need us, come and...."
"We know," they yelled.
Mew smirked to then let it fall. He didn't know how this was going to go.
Taking a very long deep breathe, he went in, to close the door behind, to lay his back upon it, hand to the nob, he locked it, to eye his back.
Gulf turned his head slightly.
"Why..... You locking the door?"
Mew leaned his head to the door.
"Don't want the girls to just walk in. I'm not thinking in that way. So..... You want to talk, that's..... Great."
Gulf turned his head to walk to the shower curtain to play with eyeing.
"We..... Spoil the girls to much, told hota she couldn't get this unless she,"
"Gulf......" Mew signed.
He nodded still eyeing the curtain.
"I..... Called Santi yesterday....."
Mews eyes widen.
"Oh......"
"Wasent a long call, took me some time to even find him since he changed his last name, apparently he is in a polyamerus, relationship, with a man and woman, she's about to give birth to his child."
Mew nodded..
"Sounds like him, one person was never enough...... Good for him...... So...."
Gulf took a deep breathe.
"Well, he confirmed what you told me, you two only dated for 6 months, the rest was you two in different rooms, told me the reason he left school wasent because of us but..... Because how you went about that one day, wasent happy you were..... Throwing him out, I guess."
Mew signed.
"That's not...."
Gulf moved the curtain a bit.
"I know, you told him he had 6 months to find another and you were going to keep paying, I know that mew, you and I agreed to that, because I felt so bad for him......"
Gulf let his hand fall, to eye the funny cartoon characters.
"Still can't..... Believe it took me 15 years, well 16 years, to find out our relationship was build on a lie."
Gulf turned his head to eye mew.
Mew looked him up and down to flex his jaw.
Gulf then turned to step slowly to mew, he furrowed his eye brows looking to him a bit confused.
Standing before him, he looked to his shirt to sign.
Bringing up his hands, he then started to un button.
Mew looked down to raise his eye brows.
"Gulf?"
"Do you not know....... That for 16 years, I.... Have been feeling so.....guilty for something that was nothing but a huge fucking farce...."
Mew gulped.
"I'm sorry.....I honestly thought you knew...... Thought when you two talked, he told you everything, I'm sorry gulf."
Gulf cocked his head to the side, to place a finger inside his pants, to take a step closer.
Mew started to breathe heavily.
"Im sorry....." He mimicked in a harsh tone, to flex his jaw.
Moving his finger he unbuttoned his pants, going to his knees, he brought his other hand up, to roughly open his pants, to then unzip, to pull out his member to eye.
Mew placed his hands palm down to the door, eyes stayed to gulf.
"Your........ Always sorry mew..... Throughout these years..... I've had to emotionally while has physically deal with a lot, was even prescribe medication for my anxiety, because I didn't have you, not to just be there emotionally, but also physically...."
Gulf peered his eyes up to then lick his pre cummed ozzed head, very sensually.
Mew started to breathe heavier.
"Gulf.... What are you....... This is not talking..... You have even said sex is not the....nnnn....."
Gulf then placed his mouth to his length to Bob his mouth in and out.
Mew closed his eyes to moan softly and quietly.
Hearing a knock, mew didn't know why, but he grabbed gulf up, to place him to his stomach to the wall, to place a hand over his mouth, gulf peered his eyes back to look him up and down.
"Daddies...... We can't get the dvd player to work....."
Mews eyes darted.
"Um...... Well, we are still......"
Has mew tried to talk, gulf placed his hands behind, too lower his pants and boxers to rub his ass up and down mew harden cock.
He looked over gulf with raised eye brows.
Gulf raised an eye brow of his own.
"Um..... Well..... Have you two...... Completed your..... Homework assignment that you were suppose to do during the break?"
Hearing gasps, and loud foot steps then followed by a slam of there door, mew knew they were in there room.
Mew looked to gulf with narrowed eyes.
He flexed his fingers to the wall, has his hands laid palms flat to it. He kept up with the action.
"Gulf...... This isn't going to.... Solve anything. We need to....."
Gulf brought his hand up, to take his away, to lick his thumb then suck, to look at him seductively.
Mew breathed shaikly.
Taking his hand away, he spat to it, to then lather his cock, to then place his tip to his outter.
Gulf placed his hand back to the wall to keep his eyes to mew.
"Might..... Not solve a thing..... But like what happened in my office..... You owe me! I.... Don't want to take my anxiety medication, I know there are things we need to talk over, but for now....."
Gulf moved his body closer to mews, to turn his head to place his forehead to the wall to close his eyes, hating himself a bit.
"Just fuck me mew....."
Mew gripped his waist, to then look down.
"Gulf..... I'm...."
"God! I don't want to hear your apologies! Just....... Make me not think, please you owe me for 16 guilty filled years just....aaah....."
Gulf took a hand from the wall to then place over his mouth has mew hung his head to then thrust his entire length in.
"I know gulf......I know......mmm.... Let daddy..... Take care of this."
Gulfs body bucked, to moan heavily into his mouth.
Mew then moved his body to lay to Gulfs, to wrap his hand around his hard length to stroke.
The two moved there bodies with the other. Mew gave gulf all he got.
After, gulf had his body to the wall, looking down, fixing himself.
Mew had his back to the sink to do the same.
"What..... Was this gulf?"
He shrugged.
"Don't..... Fully know......I have to go to work though."
Mew looked up.
"Using me?"
Gulf zipped his pants up to look to mew.
"Why do you have to label this?"
He shrugged to wrap his arms about.
"Mew..... It is what it is..... Sunday..... Meet me in our hotel.... You know what number."
Mew raised an eye brow to watch gulf go to the door, he placed his hand to the nob to unlock.
"Gulf?"
He took a deep breathe to slightly open, to turn his head a bit.
"Yes?"
"What time?"
Gulf turned his head to eye.
"6?"
Mew then stepped to him with arms still wrapped.
"That'll be fine."
Gulf nodded to then leave.
Mew hung his head to take a deep breathe, he unwrapped his arms to take a hand to his forehead.
What..... Was that?
To the elevators, gulf wrapped his arms about, to look to the buttoned light with soft furrowed eye brows, thinking the same thing.