trying to be the perfect husband for you

For 5 straight months, gulf everyday, went to mews office for lunch, always giving him something special, not just food, he didn't like that secretary, gulf could see this boy liked mew, however when gulf saw mew, saw how they interacted, he seemed oblivious to it, gulf made it a point, it was probably because of him going there everyday for lunch, giving him that extra special surprise.
Then a week, before the girls were due to arrive, mew started to work even later, then that secretary of his didn't seem to know the concept of time, for the last 5 months, gulf had to deal with that secretary calling and texting, but it was getting worse, the two seemed to be growing closer, gulf then started to watch mew pull away a bit.
He knew it wasent just because of over working, but also because he was stress, frustrated and was trying to land this big client for his father, and for the company. However for that week, he told gulf not to come during lunch that he needed to concentrate, so they weren't physical, there just wasent any time for it.
After that week, the girls then came, things got even more stressful and chaotic, for the two.
Once that week was over, in a blink of the eye, gulf maturity leave was used up and he went back to work. Now 2 months in total had passed, gulf was keeping to his promise, he took care of mew by cooking, cleaning, took care of the girls and worked, while mew just worked, he cleaned here and there, and tried to help with the girls but gulf wouldn't allow it, for him, he felt this was his only way he could fight against that young, eager secretary of his.
To the bed, by the start of the 3rd month of this situation, gulf, sitting criss crossed, lap top to a small table, looking over other artists work, a bit tired.
Mew laid to the side, with his lap top to his body, to look to it, typing fast.
Gulf took a deep breathe to shuffle a few things about, concentrating on his work.
Finishing first, mew turned to place the lap top to the desk, closed, to go back to lay down, he eyed gulf, raising a hand, he placed it to his back to rub.
Gulf smiled.
He hadent felt mews touch, it seemed in ages.
Moving about, mew went closer to place his hands to the top his upper shoulders to really rub, eyeing gulf, he was becoming aroused.
Gulf moved a bit with his touch, forgetting how great his massages were.
"Mmm, mew..."
He then went to his ear, to lick.
"Gulf..... It's been.....a long time..... Since we......Your.... Neglecting your.... Wife duties... Need to... Please your man...... Can we?" He said a bit teasly.
Gulfs eyes widen. He didn't know mew was joking.
Closing the lap top, not done with work, he instantly, turned to get on top of mew, even though he was exhausted.
Mew settled down, to receprocate this in full, gulf placed his hands to either side of his neck, to really give it to him.
Mew with his hands to his back, then went lower, to then place them in his boxers to squeeze at his butt.
Gulf then moved a hand back, to go to his neck to kiss, he also wanted to cover up his yawn, he went to great lengths not to show mew how tired he was.
Mew turned his head, unaware to bit into his bottom lip.
"Oh gulf..... I've missed this...."
They then both tensed.
Mew signed a bit in anger.
Gulf leaned away, to turn, eyeing the door.
He heard one of the girls cry.
"Great....." Mew grumbled.
Gulf looked back to then get up eyeing mew.
"Dont worry..... I'll take care of it. Then...."
He bend down to place a hand to his cheek, to place his lips to his, to take a hand to his lower, on top of his boxers, to rub his hard on.
Mew leaned up a bit, to then place a hand to his arm to grip, he didn't want gulf to go.
Parting, gulf eyed the action to chuckle a bit.
"Don't worry, I'll be back. You have to let go my love."
Mew pressed his head to the pillow to let go.
"Hurry back."
Gulf nodded to then go.
Mew placed his hands to his eyes to rub.
Damn it!
Then he gritted his teeth feeling bad.
It is not the girls fault mew, they are only almost 3 months old.
Mew took a deep breathe in to turn to close his eyes, he was all hot and bothered.
We.... Were not ready for these girls.....I love them to death but.....I wish we had more time together before they came along....god... I know that makes me a bad father.... I'm sorry.....I just want gulf..... All of him....
Mew Turned to go to his back.
Damn..... I'm so selfish..... Well maybe I wouldn't be so, if I could fully bond with hinta and hota, but gulf won't let me do anything.....
Taking a deep breathe, mew moved up to then look to the back of the door.
Does he..... Think I'm fragile? Why won't he let me help, with anything?
Shaking his head, he got up to go help.
Going to the nursery, he looked about, to then eye the chair to sign.
Gulf was asleep, holding the girls, bobby pillows underneath them to protect them from falling, both had a bottle in there mouths.
Mew looked over gulf feeling terrible.
You.... Are doing so much for this family gulf....
Hanging his head, mew thought of something.
Turning he quickly went to the bedroom, to sit to the edge, to gather his phone, eyeing it.
He was pondering calling Gulfs parents.
You..... Need help gulf.... And since I'm always to the office, and that secretary of mine is running me about,
He signed.
Your brother and my parents coming to watch the girls so you can work, is not enough.
Taking a deep breathe, he did something he never thought he would do, he called Gulfs parents.
After there conversation, mew then went to the nursery, feeling conflicted, looking to the girls, they were both asleep in Gulfs arms, bottles had dropped to the floor.
Mew chuckled a bit to then get to work.
Moving about, eyes darted under heavy lids, slowly opening them, gulf looked about, to then spring up, breathing heavily, looking around.
He was back to his room. Looking down he didn't see the girls, he then looked to the side to see mew, back to him asleep.
Gulf then turned his head to eye the clock.
He had been sleeping for just 2 hours, getting up, he went quickly but quietly to the girls room, guilt flowed through him, he didn't mean to fall asleep.
Opening the door, he tip toed to the crib to see two sleeping girls, with there arms wrapped around the other.
Gulf smiled.
Guess.....mew.....
Peering his eyes down, he felt even more guilt, he was suppose to take care of his man fully.
Turning, he left without making a noise, to then go back to there room, getting into bed, he was still tired, but knew he needed to keep his promise, to fully take care of his man.
Moving to him, he wrapped his arm about, to kiss at his neck. Mew furrowed his eye brows, he was very tired, after he took care of gulf, his secretary called, he had to run to the office to complete some paperwork, he just came back 20 minutes ago.
Gulf kept at it, he then placed his hand under the cover to then go inside of his boxers to stroke his limp member.
Mew signed deeply.
"Damn it! Stop!"
He grabbed Gulfs hand to move it out, and away.
Gulf moved back to eye him confused. Mew had never done that to him before. Turning his head, he didn't like the feeling of rejection or denial.
He gulped.
"I.....I...... I'm sorry.... You must be.... Very tired......I..... Didn't mean to...... Just wanted to....."
Gulf signed, to then go to his side, back to mew, closing his eyes, trying not to cry.
Opening his eyes, Mew could hear Gulfs sniffles, feeling like an jackass, he turned to shuffle towards gulf to wrap his arm over his body to snuggle closer, he then placed his one hand over his to grip, closing his eyes.
Gulf took a deep breathe.
"Gulf..... I'm sorry..... I'm just very tired...... Please..... Don't cry...."
"I'm..... Not.... Crying....... And I'm sorry....."
"Gulf..... Please don't say your sorry..... Especially..... Since I've done.... Something bad....."
Gulfs eyes opened to gulp.
"With..... Your.... Secretary?"
Mew signed Angerly.
"God damnit it gulf no! I...... Called your.... Parents...."
Gulf then moved up, to turn the light on, to turn to eye mew.
Mew moved up, to eye gulf.
"What! What did you do! Why would you do such a thing!?"
Mew took a deep breathe in.
"Gulf...... You are doing so much..... You need help."
Gulf turned his head to eye the back of the door to hear the girls crying, he then started to feel like a failure.
Mew started to try to get up till, gulf got up first, he stood to the edge, eyeing him in anger.
"Not there help! You had no right mew! After I take care of the girls..... I'm..... Sleeping on the couch, your such a....."
He shook his head to leave, slamming the door.
Mew turned his head to widen his eyes.
He had seen gulf anger before, but nothing like this, signing mew laid back down to eye the ceiling to then reach an arm over to turn the lights off.
Yourll see gulf..... This will be for the best.
Turning to his side, he reached an arm over to pat his space.
He'll.... Come back.... He won't sleep to the couch..... Gulf loves you too much....
Mew signed to then fall asleep.
After taking care of the girls, gulf went to the hallway closet, to get a blanket, to then go to the couch to lay to his side to close his eyes in anger.
That...... Son of a bitch! How could he do such a thing! And here....I thought I've been.....
Gulf signed, he cradled his left wrist that had the infinity bracelet and his wedding ring close to his body to cry himself to sleep feeling like the ultimate failure. This was the first night of many, he would sleep to that couch.