really touched my heart

Dropped off by mew, gulf walked the block to his home, to go inside to place himself to the back of the door, to place his hand to his back pack strap, to hang his head to smile. The two didn't complete there homework, but one thing he gave to gulf was understanding and intimacy. For the last hour the two just held the other.
Looking up, his face fell.
His father came to him, to eye.
"I.... Saw that, why were you smiling? Were..... You doing what I....."
Gulf shook his head to look to the ground pushing himself away from. The door.
"No...... Dad...... Just had a good day over at my friend's, doing our homework......I know.....I..... Can't with anyone till I move out....."
His father took a step forward to really eye.
"Can you tell me why?"
Gulf took a deep breathe.
"Because..... What I am..... Is perverse..... Disgusting and sick, it will not be tolerated in this home and needs to be kept away from my brother and well hidden, I can't have a boyfriend until I live far away from here and if it comes out that I'm...... You and mom will throw me out."
He nodded to turn to his side, to turn his head.
"Now go to bed, it's late."
Gulf nodded to then go.
Going to his room, his brother has his head out to look to gulf with a smile.
Before Gulfs for, he looked to his brother to take a deep breathe to then go in his room.
His brother watched, his face disappated. He felt so sorry for his baby brother.
To his bedroom, gulf placed his back pack to the side, to sit to the edge, to hang his head, to look to his cupped hands.
I..... Really am all those things... And more... Espacially when...... I'm in this type of situation.....
Taking a deep breathe, gulf grabbed his pillow, to then hug it close to his chest, to lay down, closing his eyes.
He was wishing the pillow was mew, he wished he was back at the hotel in that embrace.
Parked, mew peered his eyes up, to look over a store, to raise an eye brow with a smirk.
Just you wait gulf...... Tomorrow..... I've got a surprise for you....
Smiling mew got out, to go forth with his plan.
The next morning, gulf woke a bit early, he forgot he needed to get his homework done, also he's parents didn't fed him breakfest, haven't in years, so he learned how to cook and fast.
Coming down, his brother eyed him, to sit next to.
"Gulf, thought you did your home....."
Gulf turned to place a hand to his brothers mouth, to look to him a bit sternly, to look about, there parents hadent come done yet.
Moving his hand away he looked to him.
"Didn't..... Get it all done."
He's brothers eyes narrowed to then place his head to his hand.
"You..... Have someone...... Don't you?" He whispered.
Gulf chewed his inner cheek looking him over to then look to his completed homework.
His brother placed his hand to his back, to rub a bit.
"Gulf......I don't care that your gay. I'm not like mom and dad. So, are you....."
Turning there heads, his brother took his hand back, they watched there parents come in.
Gulf stood with his book, to then grab his dishes to place them too the sink to then leave quickly.
His brother signed.
Walking to school, gulf took deep breathes.
This..... Isn't good.....I thought I was being more careful...... Cant believe he knows...... Well...... It's a bit more complicated than a relationship..... Were just friends with...... I've also.... Seeing a guy in a relationship....
Gulf stopped walking to hold onto his strap and tight.
How much longer..... Can this go on? How much longer Can I...... Be with mew? This isn't fair to Santi or mew...... But there relationship isn't healthy...... But.....I can't ask mew to break up with his boyfriend for me..... That would not be right......I know I'm falling for him but but......
Gulfs face fell to then go forward.
Going a bit early to the school, he looked up to widen his eyes, mew had gone to him, bouncing a bit, with a huge smile.
Gulf looked about.
"Mew.... We agreed were.... Contained at the hotel.....I don't want...."
Mew rolled his eyes to go into his pocket too take out a box.
"First open this..... It's a late belated birthday gift."
Gulf turned his head forward to look down.
"You..... Got me.....a gift?"
"Mmm, I did."
Gulf brought his hand up to gather it to eye.
"What's.... Inside this?"
Mew lightly chuckled.
"Have to open it to see."
Gulf eyes darted to do just that.
Grabbing a silver bracelet out, he eyed it.
"What...... Is this?"
Mew grabbed the box to place back to his pants to then grab the bracelet to place it around Gulfs wrist to eye.
"It's an infinity bracelet."
Placing it on, he stepped back, to moved his sleeve back to place his wrist close to Gulfs.
"We both have one. To be....."friends," till infinity."
Gulfs chin started to quiver.
Mew then stepped away to pull his back pack around to grab out a piece of cake. Taking it out he eyed.
"Oh...... I'm sorry gulf the cake has been crumbled in my bag......I hope your not....."
Has mew talked gulf kept his eyes to the bracelet, his heart was soaring with the gesture.
Without thinking, gulf grabbed mew by his wrist to pull him to a bathroom.
Santi just coming in, looked and saw gulf pulling mew.
He smiled.
I...... Made my mistakes with you mew.....I hope he makes you happy now.....
Santi strightened up to then head to class.
In the bathroom, gulf turned mew about, close to the bathroom door, so he could lock it, to then place his hands to either side of his face to pull to his awaiting lips to give him a deep kiss.
Mew wrapped his arms about, to squeeze a bit to the slice of the crumbled cake.
The two moved there heads up and down, swirling there tongues about, kissing widly.
Gulf then jumped up, making mew drop the cake, to lift his head up, still kissing the other in passion.
Gulf then took his back pack off then mews. The too parted just a bit to look to the other.
"This..... Is the best present ever......mew..... Will you..... Fill me with your....."
Mew smiled to nod. He then placed his lips back to his to take gulf to a stall.
Has they were in the act, gulf was hating himself even more, he almost said love, however unknown to him, mew knew that was what he was going to say. Now he knew this boy loved him has he did.
Mew didn't know how he was going to make up for the lie that started this, but he knew he wanted more then friendship, mew wanted gulf, this boy made mew so very happy and a multitude of other things, he also didn't want to keep being apart from him and to just keep there somewhat forbbin love at that hotel, he wanted to make this boy his, now and forever, for infinity.