goddamn it!

Furrowing his eye brows, gulf felt sick to his stomach, which he was laying upon. Slowly opening his eyes, he looked to the wall, groaning a bit, since he was laying partly to the edge, with his arm over, he felt a semi weight to his back.
Turning his head, his eyes widen to look to mew, he was laying to his side, arm draped, sleeping.
Gulf gritted his teeth.
After they hit the bed, mew had placed gulf to his back to it, to go to the refrigerator to grab out a few bottles, it was the beer they shared on that first night they met.
Has the sweetness filled the air, gulf couldn't help himself but to be swept under and drink with mew, to then be in the act for several hours.
Gulf Groaned louder with what he just allowed, mew furrowed his eye brows to shuffle a bit closer.
"Shhhh....... I'm..... Hungover....... Go back to sleep."
Gulf narrowed his eyes to then jolt up to push him off the bed, going to the side, he landed on his butt, he placed his hand behind to rub his lower back, with his head turned making a noise.
"Damn it gulf! What the hell!"
Gulf moved to the edge to sit to look over him..
"Exactly? What the hell! You..... Planned for this you son of a bitch! You didn't really want to talk! You just wanted to fuck! Nothing has changed! You are still the old cunning, conniving, self absorbed, cheater asshole! What did you think was going to happen!"
Mews face fell to lick his lip, to then look up.
"I..... Was hoping for......"
Gulf then hunched over to place a hand to his stomach, another to his mouth, he drank way too much, he was still very much a light weight.
Up, he ran to the bathroom, slamming the door, to then hurl in the toilet.
Mew signed to then get up, grabbing his clothes, he downed on his boxers and pants, to then grab Gulfs, to then head to the door to knock.
"Ugh......" He groaned.
"Go away!"
"Gulf please......I have your clothes and...."
Hearing loud thumps, gulf went to the door to grab his clothes roughly to then slam the door in his face.
Mew gritted his teeth to then turn to go sit to the edge, hand cupped..
I.... Didn't fully plan this..... When I got here....I saw the date.... Then I got those......I was feeling very nostolegic.......ugh......I really am an asshole..... Gulf I'm so sorry.....I had every intention to just talk but......I just couldn't...... Not on that day....
Suddenly standing, he looked to the opened bathroom door to eye apologetically.
Gulf breathed in and out, with the back of his hand to his mouth, to eye the back of the other door.
Mew looked to him then to what he was looking to, he took a deep breathe to then walk to gulf.
"Gulf please....... You and I really do need to talk."
Gulf darkly scoffed to push mew away to head for the door.
Hanging his head he signed.
Mew had turned to grab him by his wrist.
"Damn it gulf! I'm sick of this? You are always running away? You never want to listen!'
Gulf took a deep breathe in..
"Did you buy the beer?"
Mew gritted his teeth.
"Yes?"
"Did you know of this day?"
"Yes but..."
Gulf took his hand away to turn to eye mew with anger.
"Did you......cheat on Santi with me!?"
Mews eyes widen.
'why are you bringing up the past?"
Gulf took a step closer.
"Did you..... Have that secretary to our room? On our bed?! Where we used to make love!?"
Mew gulped to furrow his eye brows.
"Yes but....."
Then his head went to the side, slowly he brought his hand up where gulf slapped, he looked over mew with hatred.
"We do not need to talk about your repeat offense of....... Raping me mew!"
Mews eyes widen to then turn his head to eye gulf, now angry.
"I am not fucking raping you! It seems to me, you are more then a willing participant! Never saying no, never saying stop! Not even saying knock it off! I know you enjoy it and want it! Just have to play our game and you become a fucking slut for it!"
Mew then hit the wall.
Gulf placed his hands to his upper shoulder to then push him back in pure anger.
"You are a god damn fucking asshole! Let me make this clear to you, we are done, over with! We are fucking divorced!"
They bothed breathe heavily looking the other over in pure malice.
"Listen very close to me mew! I never ever want you to touch me again! We only need to be father's to those girls! We are nothing! And so we are very clear, it is all your fucking fault! You having that secretary to our room, me seeing you two half naked in that embrace. My love for you died that day! So now, knock it off? No more? I'm telling you no! Don't ever fucking do anything like that again! Your dick is not going to make me suddenly have amnesia for what you have done! You cheated on Santi with me, then you cheated on me with that fucking secretary of yours!"
Pushing himself away, gulf turned to then leave slamming the door.
Mew breathed heavily looking to it.
Darting his eyes, he went to there beer bottles, to then start throwing them to the wall in his anger.
"Fucking! Shit! Mother fucker! You never want to listen! There is more to these things then what is above the surface! If you just...."
Throwing the last one, he fell to his knees to place his hands to the top of his head. The hangover was getting to him.
Hunching a bit, he placed a hand to the floor palm. Down, hand still to his head, tear droplets hit the floor.
This...... Really is all my fault......I started our relationship on a lie..... Then never told gulf about it...... Then in my weakest moment I......
Mew took a deep breathe in, to move back, hitting the edge of the bed, to then look up.
How....... How can I fix this......I just want..... Gulf back..... Want my.... Family back......I messed everything up..... He weeped.
Taking his knees to his body, he wrapped his arms about to cry on to them.
I..... Think I..... Really have lost him......... Why did I have to...... Have sex with him.... Should have just talked to him..... But.... That day..... Was the first day I met him..... Made love to him.....I..... Just couldn't help it..... Then gulf was being so sweet to me, I felt his love again......
God damn it! I'm only human! I'm just so sick of being alone, even though I..... Deserve nothing less.......
Mew then tightened himself a bit to cry shaikly not knowing what to really do next.