being selfish for once

Taking a deep breathe, mew was before the door, to flex his jaw.
Whatever happens...... Let it be..... You owe him.... So much.....
Placing the card key in, he then went in, to go forth, to stop to the center, his heart beated rapidly at what he was seeing.
Gulf was to the bed, on his back, moving the bottle back and forth, eyeing it, half was gone, he was only in his boxers.
Cocking his head, he kept his eyes to the bottle.
"Girls...... Are being watched?"
"Mmm.... Yes..... By your mom..... Are you..... Blacked out drunk?"
Gulf shook. His head, then turned to eye mew.
"Saved..... Some for you....."
Gulf got up, to then slowly move off the bed, eyeing mew, he took a deep breathe in, to then saunter over, stumbling a bit, to step right up to him, eyes still to his.
He then moved the bottle up, to offer.
Mew looked to it, to take a deep breathe to then take it from gulf, to unscrew the cap, to consume, closing his eyes and lifting his head back.
Gulfs eyes darted to chew at his cheek.
He was lying to mew, other then taking a shot of the bottle, the rest was poured down the sink, he just wanted mew to think he was relaxed, so this next part could happen.
Taking his hands up, he placed them to his shoulders to then take his jacket down, it fell to the floor.
Mew opened his eyes, to then lower the bottle to eye gulf. He was looking forward, hands to his shirt to unbutton.
"Gulf?"
"Don't."
He kept at the action.
Mew took a deep breathe in, he screwed the cap back on, to the toss it to the near by chair.
"Gulf...... You've been drinking and....."
Gulf stopped to Cock his head to the side.
"And..... What? Not like we..... Haven't when I..... Drank..... Before."
Mew took a deep breathe.
"Gulf..... What is this? Why have you've been drinking? What is going on?"
Mew brought his hands up to the side of his shoulders, eyes darted.
Gulf looked up, to narrow his eyes a bit.
He then took a hand to his tie, to place two fingers in to, too have it in knot.
"I said don't....... I'm..... Being selfish.....For once..... Just want..... Your....."
Gulf looked down to his package.
Mew signed.
"So..... Your just using me?"
Gulf shrugged, to then toss the tie behind him, to go back to his shirt to unbutton the rest.
"Rather...... Use you, then..... Take my..... Pills..... You.... Owe me mew.... After everything......"
Mew gritted his teeth, to bring a hand up to his cheek to caress. Gulf looked up, to take a deep breathe.
"You..... Take medication too?"
Gulfs eyes widen.
"Too?"
Mew looked him up and down, to then pull his lips to his.
They moved there heads up and down to fully taste the other.
Gulf then moved mews shirt off, mew took his hands down to make him jump up, he wrapped his arms and legs about, kissing him widly, moving back, he took them to the bed.
Awhile later, both undressed, gulf moaned in pleasure, has mew was hovering over him, thrusting his full velocity, mouth to his neck to plant kisses, gulf had his hands to the sides of his back, gripping, his head slightly turned to the side, mouth agap, eye brows furrowing, breathing heavily. Mew had his arms under his body, hands to his upper shoulders, to grip has he gave gulf his all.
Lifting his head back, he started to grind with his thrusts.
"Ah.....mew, mmm.... Harder.....ah.... Harder!"
Mew lifted his head to peer his eyes to the side at him.
"What I'm..... Doing.... Not enough?"
Gulf took a hand back, to place it to the side of his head, to grip the bedding.
"Ah..... No......mmm.... Harder..... Please....ah.... Fuck me harder...."
Mew then sporadically thrusted, to deliver one powerful thrust into his contracting cavity.
Gulf moaned louder.
"Ah god! Mmm...... So good......."
Mew leaned his head back, to look over gulf, to then eye his hand that gripped the bedding tightly.
Taking a hand back, he placed it over his, for gulf to open his eyes, leaned his head down, to jerk it away, mew stopped thrusting to look to him.
There eyes darted.
"Don't....... Don't you hold my hand, this is....."
Gulf made a face. Mew took a deep breathe in.
"You.... Being selfish...... You.... Using me?"
Gulf turned his head to eye his hand, he signed.
"Yes........"
Mew looked him over, to then take his other arm out, to place it to his chin to turn it towards him. They looked to another.
"Fine......I owe that to you...."
Mew then turned his head to place his lips to his, to then thrust.
Gulf looked him over, to close his eyes, hating himself.
After, gulf was to the edge, head hung, fixing his clothes. Mew was to his side, head in his hand, looking him over.
"Your mom...... Is spending the night.....will be taking the girls to school tomorrow...."
Gulf shrugged.
"Good. You..... Can stay here.. Sleep.... Then go to work tomorrow.....win, win for you."
Mew signed, to then go over to kneel, wrapping an arm around his neck, to place his chin to his shoulder.
"You..... Can stay here.....too..... Can see your still hard gulf..... Can..... Use me all night....."
Gulf took a deep breathe, to take his hand up to move his arm away to get up to go to the middle of the room, to hang his head, at the word wait.
Mew then moved about to sit to the edge, looking to his back.
"That's..... Not a good idea..... Being selfish..... Using you....."
Still brings guilt to my heart.
Mew stood up, to then go to gulf, moving him, he placed his hands to his upper shoulders, to eye.
"I..... Am a shitty person gulf..... Know.... We Will have to have that serious conversation one day..... But..... Not today.....I can see..... You need this..... Need..... Me....."
Gulf kept his head hung.
"I..... Don't need you...... Don't...."
Mew brought a hand up to caress his cheek, gulf looked up to widened his eyes, lips parted, heart beated unevenly, mew had tears falling.
"I..... Know you don't need me.... Not fully..... That's.... My fault.....I.....made so many mistakes with you, with..... Us..... Broken.... So many promises..... So gulf...... Use me..... In any way...... I'm so sorry......"
Gulfs eyes darted, chin quivered a bit, he then brought his hands up to his chest to push him back, till he hit the bed, mew looked up, with his arms behind him.
Gulf placed his hands under his shirt, to then pull over his head, to throw it to the side, stepping closer, he placed his bend leg to the side, his strightened one inbetween his legs, he wrapped his arms around his neck, to eye him in lust.
"Oh god damnit mew! Just fucking take me!"
Mew took a deep shaikly breathe in, to wipe his tears, to then place a hand to the side of his neck, the other to the side of his face, to pull him in for a passionate filled kiss.
Turning them, they both had pain in there hearts but couldn't deny the other. Whatever this was, was happening and neither was going to stop it. The time for gulf to finally being selfish and to use mew was upon them.