drunk stupor

Signing heavily, mew from his side turned to his back to look up at the ceiling.
Damn it...... Why can't I seem to go to sleep......
Turning his head to eye the wall, he made a face when he read it was 130am.
Damn it......I need to sleep...... Tomorrow is Christmas..... So..... Why can't I seem to....
Mew took in a deep breathe, to sit up, placing his arms behind him to stare to the back of the door.
Is it....... Because.....I know he is here and...... Getting drunk on our old couch? Gulf haven't spent the night, in this condo since....... That one.....
Mew signed and heavily, to bring his hands about to cover his eyes to slightly rub.
Shit! Don't think of it...... Just don't......
Taking his hands away he then stood, to walk to the door to place his hand to the handle.
Just...... Get some water..... That usually helps..... Gulf is a light weight..... Probably passed out by now......
Opening the door and quietly, he turned to go down the hall, going to the opening he stood there, to eye the couch.
Gulf was there, body hunched over, sitting to the edge, head hung, moving his glass about, swishing the alcohol.
Taking it to his mouth, he drank the remainder. To make a noise, to place the cup to the table.
Leaning his body back, gulf then turned his head to eye the window.
"Stupid...... Snow..... Your fault I'm stuck...... Here....."
Shuffeling a bit, he brought his hands to his shirt to unbutton.
Mews eyes widen.
Unbuttoning the last, gulf gulped to take deep rapid breathes.
Taking his hands lower, he unbuckled his belt, to then unbutton to unzip, to move forward to take his pants down then off, only to wear his boxers.
Folding them, gulf swayed a bit to look to the side, to furrow his eye brows.
"Per......vert..... Why are you..... Here?"
Mew gulped to eye the kitchen.
"I..... Can't seem to sleep..... Need....."
"Water." They both said in unison.
Both there eyes widen, mew looked to gulf, who leaned back into the couch, to place the back of his head to the top to look up.
"The..... Things I.... Remember.... Well..... Get your water..... Go to bed. Don't want..... To see your stupid cheating face......"
Gulf turned his head to eye the window again.
"Idiotic......fucking snow..... Trapped me.... With my....... Lying..... Cheating......bastard of an ex...."
Mews eyes narrowed to sign.
"Listen..... I'm not happy about this...... Situation either..... You can be less of an asshole to me while your under my roof."
Gulf scoffed to turn his head to look to mew.
"If I didn't find this place...... You wouldn't have a roof..... Didn't know it would be used for your...."
"Enough!"
Gulf lightly darkly chuckled to turn his head the other way, to watch the snow fall.
"Just..... Go get your water..... Then go away......"
Gulf breathed in deep.
"Gladly."
Stepping to the kitchen, mew grabbed a glass, to then turned to use the sink, peering his eyes up, he saw gulf lean forward, to rub the back of his neck.
"Gulf? Is your..... Neck hurting?"
"Mmm.....I got.....a massage..... For my.....30th birthday, a few days ago...... He didn't know what he was doing....... Now it's all twisted......"
Mew peered his eyes down to grit his teeth has old jealousy washed through him.
Who..... Was touching you? Touching that body which was once mine?
Taking a deep breathe, mew turned to get another glass, to then fill it with water.
Going about, he sat right next to gulf to motion with it.
Gulf turned his head, eyes slightly drifted shut to eye in confusion.
"I..... Didn't ask for...."
"It'll help with the hangover. You need to replenish yourself."
Gulf took his hand down, to grab, hanging his head he eyed the cup.
"Guess....... Thank you....."
Taking the cup to his lips, he moved his head up to consume.
Mew kept his body turned, cup to his mouth, consuming to watch gulf finish it all, to also watch him wince.
Bringing the cup down, gulf placed it to the table, to take his hand back up.
"Mmm...." He whimpered.
Mew placed the cup to the table to eye his neck.
"Could I...... Maybe try to help....."
Gulf scoffed.
"Come on gulf...... I'm being nice here...... You know I....."
"I know mew..... You went..... To massage school..... Before your father sunk his teeth into you......I know......I know...." He sputtered a bit.
"Well then, there you go. You used to....."
Gulf turned his head to eye.
"I don't..... Want to..... Reminisce with you mew......"
Mew took a deep breathe in.
"That's..... Not what I was trying to do....."
Mew then got up, to stand behind gulf.
"Just lay back, and I'll take it from there. Please, let me help."
Gulf took a long deep breathe, to move back.
"You..... Make it worse..... Gonna..... Gonna....."
Gulfs body started to move a bit up, while mew placed his hands to his neck to rub, once gulf leaned back.
"Better?"
"A..... Bit..... You still..... Know what your.... Doing..... Even after all these years......"
Mew smirked.
"Well, if your not already, close your eyes, think of relaxing places."
Gulf did just that to smile.
"Mmm...... This..... Feels.... Nice...... Just like....."
Gulf flexed his jaw to breathe in deeply.
Moving his thumbs up his neck, the person before really didn't know what they were doing, he was all knotted. Mew then peered his eyes to the back of Gulfs head to part his lips. Hearing sweet quiet moans, was taking him back to when they were together. Same has back then, he wanted more.
Don't..... Think about it..... He's drunk...... You two are divorced...... He hates you..... Could be..... Dating someone else for all you know.....
Furrowing his eye brows, that thought drove him mad.
Moving to the side of his neck, he placed his fingers under his tank shirt.
"Mmmm gulf?"
"Nnn...... Yes?"
"Are you...... Okay with...... Taking your shirt off, so I can...... Really give you my all, it's..... In the way....."
Being intoxicated, gulf was more compliant.
Leaning up, mew took his hands away to see gulf, take off his over shirt then his tee, to throw them to the side to settle back in, with his eyes still closed.
"Mmm...... Keep going...... This feels......too good..... I've missed this...... Haven't felt those hands in ages......."
Mews lips parted to then dive right back in.
Hearing that, made him not be able to hold back, even though he knew this was wrong, he just couldn't stop. He had missed gulfs warm body, he also missed gulf, when he wasent being mean to him.
"Mmm...... Could you......a little to the left.... And harder?"
Mews eyes widen, remembering there intimate times, he then looked down to see he was fully erect.
Oh......god damn it! This really isn't okay but...... Why can't I seem to stop?
Peering his eyes back up, he did just that.
Gulf smiled to moan in pleasure.
"Mmm...... Right there..... Just like that."
Mew chewed at his cheek.
"You...... Enjoying this?"
Gulf nodded.
"Very...... You are still..... Very skilled......mmm.... Please don't stop........"
Mew started to breathe in and out shaikly.
Should I..... Go a bit further..... But..... This is wrong mew..... Very wrong...... Just like when the two of you were dating and you lied to him about but.....
Taking deep breathes, mew looked over Gulfs body, he missed it so.
Gulf then furrowed his eye brows, to wrap his arms about, to shake a bit.
Mew gulped.
"Cold?"
"A bit."
"Hold on, let me..... Turn on the electric fire place."
Mew let go to then go to the fire place that was below the television that was attached to the wall, to turn it on, looking down he was happy his erection went down a bit.
Turning, he's eyes widen.
Gulf brought a hand up, to rub his neck, mew looked over his semi pale muscular body.
He opened his eyes into slits, to smile.
"Mmm..... Please don't tell me your done..... Your fingers are like magic....."
Mew shook his head to go back in haste to gulf to place his hands to either side of his neck. He moaned a bit in bliss.
"Ah yes.....mmm.... Thank you....."
Mew started to breathe heavily, he didn't dare look down, he knew he was rock hard.
Gulping, he couldn't stop himself, he started to move his hands up and down his pectorals.
Gulf lifted his head up a bit, his body bucked when mews hands went back up.
He then gripped the couch cushions.
"Mmmm...... Mew....... So..... Good..... Feels..... Amazing......ah......"
Licking his lips, mew couldn't help but go to Gulfs nipples, placing two fingers from each hand to them, to circle about.
Gulf started to breathe shaikly.
"Ah......ah.....aaaah...... Don't.....mmm..... Stop....."
Mew peered his eyes down, to widen them a bit. He could see gulf growing from down below.
"I see...... Your really enjoying yourself....."
Gulf bit into his lip, to nod.
"Don't stop......mmm..... Dont stop....."
Mew kept at it, to see Gulfs boxers started to get wet from the top. He was starting to saturate.
Taking a hand up, he placed it to Gulfs neck to lift his head all the wall up, his other, kept teasing his nipple.
Gulf brought his hand up, to grasp mews arm.
He opened his eyes, drunkly, to dart, eyeing mew.
"Can I...... Kiss you?"
His brows furrowed a bit, in confusion.
"You've..... Never asked before..... Why ask your husband to kiss....."
Mews eyes widen.
Oh no.......oh shit...... He blacked out....I need to.....
Widening his eyes further, gulf had shrugged to bring a hand to his neck, to pull him down, pressing his lips to his.
Damn it mew..... This is not okay...... Stop.....stop right now.......
Gulf then took out his tongue to seek entrance, mew squeezed his eyes tightly shut, he couldn't stop himself from reciprocating, it had been 7 years since he kissed this man, it was even sweeter still.
After moving there tongues about the other for a moment, with mews hands to the top of the couch, he was able to push himself a bit away.
Gulf however, wasent having that.
Wrapping both arms about, he was able to bring mew down, for him to hover.
He placed his hands to either side of Gulfs body to look down, gulf with a wide smile, took his hands down, to unbutton mews pajama top, to then go lower, to place a Hand to his package, has he placed his other arm that laid to his shoulder.
"Mmmm.......I..... Want this..... Now don't deny..... Your husband......."
Mew gritted his teeth. It had been so long since gulf reference himself has such, it made mew happy and sad at the same time.
He is no longer your husband...... You two are divorced..... He is drunk...... You made a terrible mistake ...... You have to stop this and now..... This is.....
Mew lifted his head back, has gulf placed that hand inside his boxers to then pull out his member to stroke.
Mew moaned into his mouth, it had been so long since gulf or any one for that matter, touched him in that way, it was....... undescribed
Gulf smiled wider.
"Now....... Stop denying me mew....... Be a good boy...... And pleasure your man.....I want it.....I want it all....."
Mew gritted his teeth and hard.
"Gulf...... We can't..... This is.... Wrong..... We are not......"
Gulf took his hands to bring them to his chest to push mew back a bit, leaning up, he placed his hands to mews boxers to slide them down, to throw them behind.
"Shhhh..... The girls.... Have to.... Be quiet..... They are usually.... Up every two hours for a bottle...... But I want this mew..... Want it badly....."
Mew kneeled to look over gulf, who sat on his knees, arms behind him, looking to him, drunk.
"Gulf....... We are not...... This is not......"
Gulf then pouted, to raise an eye brow.
"Mmm..... Playing hard to get I see....."
Turning, gulf, moved to his chest, to move his lower body up, to display everything.
"Stop..... Denying your husband mew...... You.... Started this.....I want this.... Want it bad......mmm...... Give it to me......I want it all......"
Gulf took a hand back to go to his member, taking it out of his boxer hole to start stroking, his other hand went to his mouth to cover.
He didn't want to wake the girls, that he thought were babies.
Mew looked to this, in lust, moving his hand up shakily he rubbed his cheek to eye. He missed this...... Missed this to his core.....
"I...... Don't have..... Any lube or condoms......"
Gulf lightly chuckled to move his hand away to keep eyeing mew.
"Have we've..... Ever needed those things..... Now..... Stop stalling.....I don't want to cum with just my hand......I want your cock...... Fill me mew......I want it so bad....."
Mew couldn't stop himself anymore, his control was gone. He missed this gulf.
Spitting to his hand, he lathered his member, to place his hand to either side of his waist, to place his tip to the outter.
Gulf winced.
Mew raised an eye brow.
Why would this..... Hurt..... He's been with others..... Hasent he?
Mew then looked to the action.
"Gulf..... We really shouldn't.....nnnn......"
Lifting his head back, gulf was not waiting, he moved his ass, inch by inch till he got to the base, he squirmed and winced a bit, to go to ask fours, to lift his head up, his hands balled themselves to the couch.
"Don't know...... Why This..... Hurts but.....mmmm..... Starting to feel......aaaah God...... Thrust mew....thru...."
Mews head went forward, to move his body quickly to gulfs back, to wrap his hands over his mouth. Gulf looked up with widen eyes.
"Shush....... Your too loud..... The girls are going to hear...."
Gulf nodded.
Mew took his hands away, to start to thrust slowly. He was trying and hard to stop, but it was too no avail.
Gulf started to move himself up and down with the thrusts.
"Mmmm....... Harder mew......I need it harder..... Want to cum..... Want yours to fill me to the brim.....aaaah..... Please...... Your..... Man...... Harder....."
Mew gulped to eye gulf who had his head turned eyeing him.
"If.....I do..... You need to be quiet....."
Gulf nodded to lay his upper down, to place both hands to his mouth.
Mew peered his eyes down, to grip his waist.
Fuck mew....... This is..... Despicable........ But.....I can't..... Stop...... He is so..... Hot and tight..... But.... This isn't right..... But.....
Mew lifted his head back, to close his eyes. I'n his mind he was at war with himself however his body wouldn't listen, it didn't help gulf was being seductive, he was always like this when he was drunk.
Mew then started to thrust quicker, harder and faster.
Gulfs body moved up and down to moan heavily into his hands.
He then moved them away for a moment.
"Aaaah mew......meeeeew....... Stroke my Cock...... Make me cum......I want to cum with you so bad......"
Mew breathed shaikly to not open his eyes, he felt like a real piece of shit.
"Cover...... Cover your mouth..... Your too.....tttt.....too.... Loud..... The....aaah I'm gonna cum..... Gonna cum......"
"Mmmmm..... Don't be a meanie........ Make me....."
Gulf covered his mouth to moan heavier. Mew went down, to jerk his length, but feeling it wasnt enough, he got up, to take mew out, to turn, pushing him to a sitting position, moving his boxers to his ankles, to then angle his cock to then sit, placing a hand to his mouth, the other to his dick to stroke and fast.
Mew took his hands to his nipples to tease.
Gulf hung his head to grind.
Mew licked his lips not able to look away, at that moment his mind was gone, all he wanted was gulf.
"Aaaah gonna..... Gonna...... Explode into your tight ass gulf.... You.... Close....I can't.... Hold back..... Much...." Mew moaned a whisper
Gulf nodded to move and jerk faster.
Feeling mews whole body tense, and his cock start to twitch inside of him, has he emptied his seed, gulf exploded onto his hand, soiling it.
Taking his hand down and away, gulf laid his head, to the side of mews body, he breathed in and out in contentment, to close his eyes.
"Mmmm....... So good....... So incredible....... You know how to keep your......hubby happy.....mmm....."
Mew flexed his jaw to turn his head.
What have I've..... Done and allowed..... This is.... Sick...... Depraved....... He is black out drunk mew....... Thinks the two of you are still married..... Can't believe I.....
Turning his head, he peered his eyes down.
"Gulf...... We need to....."
Gulf twitched to breathe out shallowly. He fell asleep.
Mew took a hand to his back to pinch a bit, nothing happened.
Guess he is..... Asleep......
Mew wrapped an arm around his body, to move them to a laying down position, he was succumbing to sleep.
I'll..... Deal with the after math of my stupidity..... Later...... So tired.... He is... So warm..... Haven't had him sleep upon me in......almost a decade..... Miss it..... So much.....
Slowly his eyes drifted shut. The two were knocked out cold.