telling him everything finally

Past
Mew sat to his office, shaking his head a bit, with his hands folded under his chin, to look down to take a deep breathe. After the two embraced the other mew thought things were going to get better, however they just didn't seem to be, it didn't help his seceratary kept calling him all hours of the day and now night, they did have a client, but it made gulf pull further away thinking there was something going on, and he slept too the couch now every night.
Leaning back, Christmas was in a week, and mew was looking at the place for them to stay, so they could just be with the other, mew hadent decided which family member were going to watch the babies yet.
Looking up, he saw his seceratary come in.
"Mr. Tyuro, I have mr. Fero here to see you."
Mews eyes widen.
"Oh?"
This was un expected.
They nodded to then leave, gulf and them eyed the other when they passed in the doorway. Gulf gulped to narrow his eyes, they smirked.
Gulf took a deep breathe, to rub his thumb to his wedding ring.
Your his husband, your his husband.
Going forth, he closed the door to go to mew to place a bag on the hotel confirmation page.
He placed his hands to the desk to eye.
Mew stood to look through.
"What is this for?"
"Well, it's almost Christmas, almost a new year, wanted to...."
Looking down gulf say the lettering for a hotel.
Without thinking, he grabbed the paper to eye.
Mew looked to him.
"Gulf..... Your not suppose to be looking at that, give it...."
He eyed mew to crumble the paper to throw it at mew.
"I knew something was going on! Your going  to a hotel now! What the...."
Mew looked to the crumble paper to turn his hands into fists to his side.
"You are being immature, idiotic and...."
Gulf furrowed his eye brows.
"You are a bastard!"
He then turned to leave slamming the door.
Mew sat to keep his eyes to the paper.
Damnit!
A few hours later, his seceratary stood to down his bag on, going to mews for that remained closed he took a deep breathe in.
His heart was pounding.
Going in, his eyes widen, mew was behind his desk drinking, something the seceratary had never seen.
He bite into his bottom lip.
Going forth, he felt this was his chance.
"Mr. Tyuro? Are you okay?"
Mew looked to his glass that was in his hand.
"Peachy.....ugh.....I have to go home don't I, it's late?"
The seceratary nodded.
"It is. How much have you've drunken?"
Mew shrugged to down the cup to place it back to down on his coat not looking to kyro.
Going about he looked to mew to see him stumbling, shaking his head, kyro felt this was perfect timing, especially since he felt that what happened last time may have scared him off.
He went to mew to wrap his hands around his arm.
Mew furrowed his eye brows to eye.
"What are you...."
"Your drunk mr. Tyuro, let me drive you home."
Mew looked him over, this kind gesture reminded him of gulf.
He took a deep breathe to look forward to nod.
kyro smiled to help mew out.
Helping him to the car, they were unaware gulf was in his, watching.
Tears started to well up.
I knew it...... Knew this was going on.....
Gulf then followed after they pulled out to drive forward.
To mews car, he sat to the passenger side, looking out the window.
"You need to take a....."
"Mr. Tyuro, just set back and relax, I know where you live, don't worry."
Mew closed his eyes thinking of gulf, wishing things were easy between them.
Parked, mew strightened up to look.
"How.... Are you going to get home? Let me call for a...."
Mew turned his head.
"Well, if it's all right with you, I need to use the restroom."
Mews lips parted.
"Um....."
Gulf has told me so many times, my secretary can never go in our condo, not for any reason but.....
Mew lowered the phone to place to his back pocket.
"You really have to go?"
kyro nodded.
"Very."
Mew signed.
"Okay..... Then you need to leave." He slurred a bit.
kyro smiled.
"Okay."
Getting out with glee, he ran to help mew out happy he could place his arms about.
Gulf parked to the other side, breathing heavily in and out after what he was seeing.
You are such a son of a bitch mew! Why are you bringing him into our home! I am so happy I dropped the girls off to my brother, I just can't believe this.
Helping mew to his condo, going through the doors, mew parted from kyro, to then go to the kitchen to grab a bottle water from the fridge.
kyro looked about.
"You have a nice place."
"Mmm, that I do, its perfect because of....."
Mew gritted his teeth remembering what his father told him.
"Well you're maid is very good."
"You..... Said you needed to use the bathroom?"
"Oh yes, um.... Where is it?"
Mew turned to eye. He thought of the bathroom that was his daughters then there's.
"Um...... Let me show you."
Not choosing his daughters bathroom, he took kryo to there's, but wasent happy about that either.
"The bathrooms there, I'll call a taxi for you."
kyro eyed to then go.
Mew placed the bottle next to his table, next to the picture of him and gulf holding the girls.
Turning, he placed the phone to his ear to start calling.
Coming out, kyro eyed, he took a deep breathe.
This is it, your in your crushes home, now or never.
Going over, kyro took the phone away to throw it to the bed. Mew eyed him confused.
"What are you...."
Kyro then pushed mew to the edge, to place his hands to his shirt to unbutton.
Mew breathed heavily, a bit confused with this situation, being under the influence was not helping.
Opening his shirt, kyro kept his eyes to mew.
He then wrapped his arms about his neck to place one leg to his side the other inbetween his legs, moving closer. Mew kept his hands to the bed, a bit frozen.
"Don't worry about a taxi, I've seen how much you work, you need some tlc, let me take care of you."
Mews lips parted, his eyes drifted a bit, that reminded him very much of gulf.
Kryo smiled to then move his mouth to mews, he moved his lips, but mew stayed frozen. Closing his eyes, only thing that was too his mind was gulf, mew then kissed kryo back, thinking only of gulf.
Kryo then took a hand down to his chest, feeling his heart beat, he then moved it lower to place it over his package, his eyes furrowed, he wasent hard.
Shrugging, he blamed the alcohol.
Taking his hand up, he unbutton to unzip.
Mew moved his head back, before kryo could place his tongue in, to turn his head to look to the side, kryo then went to his neck trying to turn mew on.
He breathed heavily, missing another's touch, opening his eyes they widen, he looked intentally to there family picture, that was too the side table.
Mew snapped out of his drunken stupor, to then lean his head back to place his hands to kryos arms to push him a bit back, they eyed the other.
"Mr. Tyuro?"
"I'm sorry.....I can't do this..... I'm in love with my husband, he is the only one for me, I have a family.... Two beautiful girls, this can not happen."
Kryos eyes widen in shock and surprise.
"Wait a minute, Your married? You have two girls? What!?"
They then turned there heads to see gulf in the door way looking at them in shock.
Mews body shook.
Oh no, oh, no, no no no no no! Fuck!