thinking of the past in my drunken state

Stumbling in, mew took his key out to then slam a bit his door, to then take his coat off, just for it to fall to the floor, he honestly didn't care about it.
Going to the fridge, swaying a bit, he looked through the contents to grab a beer to then turn, opening, he went to the couch, to place a hand upon it, to stare down has he consumed the alcohol.
Just 2 days ago.......I was..... With my ex..... Here on this couch....  
Mew took the bottle down, to take a deep breathe. Stepping about, he sat to lean his body into the couch, to take a hand, palm down to rub, eyeing.
How many times have I've made love to gulf on here? How many times have I heard that boy moan for me......
Mew flexed his jaw, to turn his head forward to consume more, taking it down he grabbed his phone to call his ex, he was missing him something fierce.
"Daddy mew!"
Mew smirked to hunch his body forward to look to the bottle eyeing, a bit intoxicated.
"Hi my princess...... Um...... Where is your daddy?"
"Taking a shower. After he said he's going to make our favorites." Hota explained.
Mew lightly chuckled.
Knowing you gulf, you've done something bad, only make them there favorites for special occasions, don't want to overally spoil the princesses.
"Daddy, we miss you. Love you so much." Hinta yelled into the phone.
Mew gritted his teeth to take more of the bottle into his mouth. He then took it Down to hang his head to close his eyes.
"Well, I won't keep the two of you, daddy loves you so much...... I'll..... See you soon...."
"Daddy....... You sounds sad, don't worry daddy gulf won't spoil us to much...... We know you miss us, will be seeing you soon." Hota and hinta explained.
Mew took a deep intake. He missed his girls yes, but he was missing gulf more.
"Mmm..... You two are so sweet..... Love you too so very much...... Make sure he doesn't...... For daddy, make sure you two be perfect angels for daddy gulf okay.....I know you two are and can be........ See you soon......"
"Love you daddy......" They both yelled in the phone.
Mew smiled to then shut off the phone to then placed it to the side of him, leaning to the couch once more, he downed the contents, to then place the bottle inbetween his legs to hold the neck, he stared at the ceiling.
Hmmm..... So he's...... In the shower...... All...... Lathering himself...... All over..... Wonder..... If he is thinking of me.....mmm....
Mew smirked for a moment, to turn his head to the side to eye the hallway, getting up, he stumbled to then go to his bedroom, to his closet, to go to his knees, placing the bottle to his side, he then opened the doors, to then turn his head looking to the side.
Taking a deep breathe, he grabbed a box to eye it.
Taking another long deep breathe, he opened to take the first picture out, turning it over, it was him and gulf, in a close embrace in front of the surrogacy clinic. Mew wasent smiling, but right next to him gulf had his arm wrapped, looking to the camera with a wide one.
Mew shook his head eyeing.
My 23rd year of life........ Was a horrible one...... Was about to graduate from massage school...... Then my father just had to take ill..... Brought me into the company to handle everything and now because I was so good at it...... I'm now stuck there being a boss over seeing everyone and being a computer analysis....... Then....... Forced a bit to have children...... Young...... However..... The way you were gulf..... How could I say no.......
Mew grabbed the bottle and the picture to get up to sit to the edge, still looking to them, to grit his teeth.
Then......I had to meet.......kyro tulipo..... He..... Ruined my life......
Mew then stood to sway a bit back and forth to then furrow his eye brows.
We...... Were too young.....too busy..... Should have waited! Should have......
Mew took a deep breathe to crumple the picture, to have it go to the floor, to then move the bottle to eye level to then turn throwing it to the wall.
"Damn it! Should have fucking waited! We were only married for 3 years...... Then everything just...... All turned to shit, then we both just got to...... Busy....... Then he came along...... I'm.... Sorry.... Gulf.... God damn it..... I'm so fucking sorry!"
Turning mew flopped to the bed and hard, to place his hands to his eyes.
I..... Don't regret the girls just..... The timing was.......
Taking his hands away, mew looked to the side confused, then he looked up.
Gulf was there with a huge smile, placing a cup with alcohol in it, to then move about mew, to lay his head to his chest, a hand to his top button playing with it a bit.
Mew turned his head to eye gulf, smiling.
"What are you up to?"
Gulf moved a bit, to then un do his first button.
Mew chuckled to then look to the other side to read the book that was in his hand, his finals were coming up.
Gulf then peered his eyes up.
"Mmm..... Mew?"
"Hahaha..... Knew it..... What does my baby want?"
Gulf then un did another button.
"I....... Want us...... To have a real baby mew....."
Mew signed, all humor left him, he shook his head.
"Gulf..... We've been over this...... I'm about to graduate...... Been hearing from my mother, my father is getting sick....... Thinking of asking me to help him with his company...... Even though I really don't want to...... We just found this condo....... You work very hard to keep it clean and working very hard at your art director job....I...... Just don't think....... Gulf?"
Mew peered his eyes to him to see a pout.
"Gulf...... Please...... We need to....."
Moving to mews lap, gulf grabbed his book to place to the side, to grab the drink, to sip eyeing mew, then he placed it to his lips, mew smirked to consume a bit.
Gulf took his hand to mews shirt to un do the last of the buttons to then move his shirt away., To show his impressive body.
Taking the cup back gulf cocked his head to place a bit to his body, to place the cup to the table to go down to lick about, eyes to mew.
Mew bucked his body to moan, he then placed his hands to Gulfs waist.
Going up, gulf took his hands under neath his shirt to pull it above his head, to then throw the shirt to the side, to then place his hands to his pectorals to move up and down a bit.
"Mew....... With my family.... And yours..... We have the support system...... To help us.....I also make good money right now......I want to have a baby with you........I think...... No......I...... Know we have to much for just the two of us...... Please mew...."
Gulf then took a hand to his pants to unbutton to unzip, he leaned his body over to place a hand to the wall, to keep his eyes to Mews.
"Gulf.......I....... You know I want to have children with you but..... The timing..... Just seems.....off..... We should wait...."
Gulf gave another pout, to lean down to rub his bottom lip to mews. Mew then inhaled.
"Mmm..... You've..... Had more then what you just took didn't you gulf?"
Gulf leaned back a bit to have a devious smile.
"Mmm..... Trying to be..... Seductive..... You know what alcohol does to me....."
Mew gripped his waist to help him move up and down.
"Mmm..... Yes I do....."
Mew tried to lift his head up, but gulf moved back. Mew then pressed his head to the pillow to sign.
Gulf smiled to then move back to go lower, mew cocked his head to watch.
"Mew...."
Gulf kissed his body, still keeping eye contact.
"Mew...... Honey..... Please..... We are in..... The perfect place to have a baby......well....."
Gulf went lower to take mews pants and boxers down then off, to throw to the floor to go inbetween his legs, to kneel a bit, his upper body down, to grab ahold of his length to sensually move up and down.
Mew placed his arms behind his head to moan.
"Ah..... Gulf....."
Gulf moved forward to lick a bit.
"Well......I want to have.... Two babies....a mini you.....a mini me......"
Mew gritted his teeth.
"Gulf.....mmmm..... This..... What your doing..... Isn't fair.....aaah.... Can't.... Think correctly......"
Gulf leaned a bit back to smirk.
"Exactly why I'm doing it this way, having children, is not something you think about....."
Gulf then moved back to take his tongue to his head to swirl it about.
Mew lifted his head up to moan louder.
"Ah..... Gulf....."
Gulf moved back a bit to take his hands to his boxers to pull down, to then take his tongue to his base to go all up and down his length making mew shiver.
"Please mew..... Don't you......"
Gulf peered his eyes to the side, a new game came in his hand.
Looking back to his erection, gulf then placed it in to suck and lather, to then move up, to sit upon it, lifting his head back, to moan has it went inch by inch in.
"Mmm.... Mew.... Don't you......"
Getting it all in, gulf leaned forward to grab mews arms to take his hands, one to his length another to place his hand close to his mouth, to eye.
Mew looked to gulf to start to thrust.
"Don't you..... Want to be....a daddy mew....."
Mew raised an eye brow. Gulf started to grind.
"I know...... Yourll make a great daddy my mew.....mmm..."
He then took mews thumb to his mouth to look up to mew to begin sucking.
Mews lips parted, face smoothed, this was arousing him to no end.
"Can't..... This daddy..... Just take care..... Of his baby.... That's right in front of him?"
Gulf stopped sucking to take that hand to his nipple to place two fingers to it, to move about has he grinded faster.
"Mew....... We can..... Do this..... Have two babies......I can work, take care of you, them and this place..... Please mew...... Be a good daddy..... Don't deny your baby....."
Mews eyes widen to then flip them, he leaned up a bit, to place his hands to Gulfs wrists to pin them to either side of his head to thrust in and out. Gulf bend his legs to either side of mews body, to go up and down.
"You..... Really..... Want this? Want two babies?"
Gulf smiled to nod.
"Mmmm...... If we.... Do this..... Your going to be good and..... Still take care of your daddy?"
"Ah yes mew.....I promise..... Now....aaah.... Give your baby its milk.....mmm......I love your cum......aaah.... I'm going to....."
Mew leaned down to hover his head above his.
"You..... Are so....mmm.... Spoiled! Aaaah I can't..... Hold back......mmm..... My baby.... Wants his milk well.....aaaah....."
Gulf then leaned his head up to place his lips to his.
Opening his eyes slowly, mew furrowed his eye brows, to then sit sightly up looking about.
Gulf?
Looking down his eyes widen, he had his hand wrapped around his erection.
Mew took a deep breathe to take his hand off, to shake his head.
A.... Dream?
Peering his eyes up, they widen in shock.
"No..... No no no no......."
Moving off the bed, slightly hungover, he went to the ground to kneel, grabbing the crumble picture, he smoothed it out, to eye, tears fell.
After that night, they went there 4 days later, that's when everything hit the fan.
Grabbing the picture, he placed it to his chest, to then get up, to go to his bed, to be too his side, holding the picture to his chest over his heart, with closed eyes he couldn't stop crying.
"Gulf...... I'm so..... Sorry...... Should have..... Told you no and ment it.... We needed more time..... Then maybe...... They wouldn't have happened...... Gulf...... Gulf.......I miss you... Miss my family...... Damn it! Please please...... Show up to the hotel.....I...... Need to.... See you...... Hold you.......I..... Am in so much..... Pain....."
Mew then couldn't help but pass out again, clutching the picture to his chest, warm tears kept streaming down his face.