learning a hard truth

Standing next to the wall, mew kept his eyes forward, chewing at his cheek, wondering if this was a good idea or not.
Turning his head, he saw gulf come in, head hung, to throw the bouquet to the top of his desk, stepping to his chair, he placed his jacket over it, to stand behind to grip the top, head still hung.
"It's.... Been more then 10 minutes gulf. 30 in fact."
Gulf took a deep breathe in to turn his head to eye the wall.
"Well, I am at work...... Shouldn't you be?"
Mew pushed himself off, to then go to the door, to place himself on, to then lock the door.
"Took..... The day off......"
Gulf darkly chuckled, to then move away from mew to go where he was standing, he placed he's body to the wall, arms wrapped around, to look forward.
"And what now? I heard the lock mew...... Let me guess..... This is your new game, pretend that we need to talk, just so you can....."
"This isn't a game gulf, I'm here because you will not answer my calls. We need to talk. Something...... You said..... At the hotel.....I need to..... Clear the air with you...."
Gulf turned his head.
"I don't want to talk about the day you fu....."
"One day..... You and I need to talk about that, but for now..... We need to.... Talk about something else."
Gulf shrugged.
"What else is there mew? I...... Don't really view you has a......it takes two people to..... Can we just.... Get over this..... We don't need to talk about....."
Mew took a deep breathe in.
"That is.... What I wished to talk to you earlier about, before the hotel, however.....I need to know something.....I honestly thought...... It was a game between us....if I knew you actually still didn't know.....I would have said something years ago....."
Gulfs eye brows furrowed, in confusion.
He turned his head to eye mew.
"Okay..... I'll bite..... What are you talking about?"
Mew took a deep breathe.
"Gulf..... All this time..... Do you... Still believe....I cheated on Santi with you?"
Gulfs eyes widen his face fell.
"Oh god mew! I don't want to talk about that. Damn it, move away from the door and"
Has gulf went to the door to try and push mew from it he then pushed gulf back.
He looked to mew in shock and surprise.
"How dare you....."
"Gulf! That is our whole problem, you never want to talk about it? Ever!"
They both breathed heavily, then they both started to breathe deep, they knew they needed to calm down.
Gulf then wrapped his arms about to turn his head.
"This is not the time nor the place to talk about this. You need to leave."
Mew shook his head.
"No gulf, not this time. You need to know the truth and I am sorry for the last 15 years you were under this impression, I honestly thought you knew the truth but....... Didn't say anything..... Because it made our.... Love making so much more..... Intensed, thrilling, exciting....."
Gulfs body tensed, his member started to grow.
"Mmm..... Damn it mew! I know what you are trying to do, by saying those words! Piss off, go away, I don't believe your here to talk or to say some truth, now move"
Gulf tried once more to step to mew to try and get him to move, however he grabbed his arm, a bit tight, the two looked to the other.
"Gulf! That is not what I am trying to do damnit! This..... Is difficult to...... Before you came into my life, Santi and I were broken up with for a year and a half, we only dated for 6 months and....."
Moving his arm away, gulf pulled it back to then punch mew, to step away breathing very rapidly. His eyes darted quickly, looking over mews face.
Mew hunched a bit over, to place his hands to his nose to cup, wincing.
To gulf, thousands of things we going through his mind.
Taking his hands down, he lifted his head back to look over gulf, happy he didn't break his nose nor was it bleeding.
Gulf shook a bit.
"You son of a........ Your..... Lying! You and him were..... Living together, always around the other, and and...."
Mew gulped.
"Gulf, I told you why we moved in together, after I came out to my parents with Santi by my side, they threw me out, said if I kept quiet, they would pay for an apartment for me, till I could pay for one myself. We only lasted 6 months because..... He's past came back to him.....i.....caught him in our bed with 2 others......I tried...... To...... Be in that for him but......I broke up with him instead, but neither of us had anywhere else to go..... That was the only reason why we..... Stayed in that situation......I.... Also knew of his terrible home life..... So we then just become friend's...... You saw what he was like gulf, when. He invited you to that party..... He had several of those....."
Gulf peered his eyes down, his whole body quivered in rage.
"You......fucking.....son.....of a..... Move! I'm not staying in this room with you! You lying son of a bitch! Bastard! Prick!"
Gulf then charged, the two fought a bit, wrestled with there hands, moving to his desk, to the edge, gulf was breathing hard, head hung, trying to make sense of this.
Mew was before him, hands wrapped around Gulfs wrists that were in mid air, looking to him intently.
"Why...... Why mew..... Why...... Haven't you said..... Anything..... Previously..... Why did you wait.....15 fucking years to tell me, our relationship was..... Built on a lie?"
Mew took a deep breathe, to let gulf move his hands from his grasp, to then sit to the edge, he hunched his body, to place his head to his hands, elbows to his legs. Gulf was in a state of shock.
"At first...... To be honest..... It was because I was a moronic self involved kid... The sex we had... That first night..... When you thought it was because I was a cheater.....Was undescribable... Then...I grew feelings for you..... Deep feelings.......I was so afriad then I was going to lose you if I said anything....... Then...... We were..... So happy.....I..... Thought after we moved in together..... You somehow knew...I also saw... You and Santi...... Talk..... The day before he left our school..... So I didn't say a word....... Gulf.....I am so...."
Gulf took a deep breathe, to lift his head up.
His lips parted to see tears run down mews face. His own then started to fall.
"You..... Have no right to cry mew..... You are a sick bastard! For 15 years, you should have  made sure I knew this! That day, Santi was only talking to me, to congratulate us, that's it! He didn't say a fucking thing!"
Mew nodded.
"I know.... But gulf...... For those first 6 months I tried, I kept trying to tell you, but you never wanted to listen, told me repeatedly we didn't have to talk about it."
Gulfs eyes widen.
"Are..... You really.... Trying to turn this around on me.... Make it my fault! Fuck you mew!"
Gulf brought his hands up to try and hit him to no avail, catching one, he then caught the other. They stared at the other, with a mixture of emotions.
Gulf started to breathe heavily.
"Are...... You..... Actually telling me.... The truth mew!"
Fresh tears fell, he nodded.
"You fucking better be!"
Taking his hands from mews grasp, gulf wrapped his arms around to pull him for a deep kiss. Feeling so much, he just couldn't hold back.
Mew wrapped his arms about, to reciprocate and in full.
They rapidly moved there heads back and forth consuming the other.
Mew furrowed his eye brows to then take his hand to Gulfs chest to push him back.
Gulfs eyes darted, with his arms still around his neck.
"I am..... Not here..... To just have sex with you gulf...... But to talk......"
Gulf took a deep breathe, to then take his arms back, to place them palm down to the top of the table to eye mew seductively, turning his head, he looked to his leg that started to rub itself up and down.
"I...... Have never felt.... This assortment.....of Emotions before mew...... There are..... Just so many... Flowing through my.......I.... Need to..... Get them out..... You...... Fucking owe me....."
Mews eyes darted to look to gulf.
He took a deep breathe in.
"You know, I'm not here to just....."
Gulf nodded.
Mew then brought his hands up to take his jacket off to have it fall to the floor, he then un buttoned his shirt.
Gulf eyed breathing hard.
Mew then brought his hand to his cheek to caress.
Gulf then leaned to him to wrap his arms about once more, to press his lips to his.
Mew then took a hand to his his shirt to unbutton.
His brows then furrowed, for an instant his mind started to work.
Taking a hand to mews chest, he pushed him away, to hang his head a bit to close his eyes. Mew looked over him.
"We....... Can stop gulf...... Don't need to do this..... Even though..... It would be the first time..... We ever..... In your office....."
Gulf turned his head slightly.
He then went to his shoulders to grip, then went lower to his shirt, opening his eyes they darted.
"I...... Know this isn't right..... Know this won't fix anything but......"
Gulf looked up to then tare his shirt from his body to then take his hands to his neck to pull mew over his body to then lay to the desk, with a hand up, mew pushed the flowers off and a few other things to the floor.
Gulf bit into his lip, to then place mews mouth to his.
They kissed widly.
Leaving his lips, mew went to his neck to plant kisses, he then placed his hand to either side to move his shirt open, then pressed his hands to either side of his lower stomach.
Gulf lifted his head back to moan softly, eyeing the wall.
He gripped the back of his head, the other was to the edge of the desk to grip.
"You..... Better be.... Telling me.... The fucking real truth mew......or...... I'll make sure..... You never see those girls again....."
Mew stopped kissing, to then go to his ear.
"Are you..... Threatening me?"
Gulf gulped. This was one of there bad games, but he couldn't help himself.
"You know...... What happens when you... Threaten me...."
Gulf took in a shaky breathe.
"Punishment?"
"Preciously."
Moving away, he brought type up, to then turn him, to then bend him over the desk, where he turned his head above it to flex his fingers to the top.
Mew went to his pants and boxers to take off, to then pull out his member, spitting, he lubed himself, to then place his tip to his outter, to stop for a moment to look over his back.
"Gulf...... Maybe we....."
Gulf looked back to eye.
"You..... Owe.... Now..... Fuck me!"
Mew raised an eye brow, to then thrust himself in, gulf lifted his head back, facial features twitched, to close his eyes, his hands went to the edge of the desk to grip, has his body went up and down with the friction.
Mew took a hand to his member to stroke, the other went to his head to grip his hair, he then placed his mouth to his ear.
"This...... Isn't all why.... I'm here..... Trying to.... Talk..... To...."
"Ah.....I get it! Just.....shut up! Mmmm.....fill your..... Baby....."
Mew grew harder in Gulfs cavity, he then took a hand to his mouth to moan and heavy.
"I'm.....mmmm..... Going to fill you..... To the brim.....ah...... Cum gulf..... Cum for daddy....."
He then placed his mouth to his ear to nip.
Gulfs whole body shuttered has they played a few games, he knew this was very wrong, knew he needed to ask mew more questions, but at the moment, he needed to escape and since mew wouldn't let him go, this was the next thing for him to do.
Has the place quickened, mew moved gulf up, to place his fingers to a nipple to tease the other stayed to his erection to stroke, to mews body, gulf kept his eyes closed, placed both hands to his mouth, to moan into them, has he moved his body with his.
Mew stayed to his ear.
"You..... Are so.....fucking sexy gulf...... Your going to make your daddy cum and so hard into his baby...."
Gulfs face turned soft, he started to move himself up and down mews length harder, has the pace went even quicker, his cock became harder in his hand.
"Ah, cum for your daddy gulf.....I can feel your close.....mmm.... Cum for me you little slut......"
Gulfs whole body tensed to then empty his seed into mews hand, has he did that, mew filled his rectum.
They both breathed heavily onto the other.
Gulf opened his eyes, to then move forward, he placed his hands to the top of the desk,  to hang his head, disconnecting them.
Mew stood there eyeing, he then took his hands up to lick the cum off, Gulfs body shuttered hearing the noise, his erection wouldn't go down.
Gulf then kicked his pants from his ankles to the side, to get on the table, stomach to it, a leg up, presenting himself, he turned his head upon it, to place a hand close to his mouth. He then shut his eyes.
"I...... Want more....... You and I....."
"Have high sex drives.....I know gulf but....."
"You..... Owe me! After everything, you have done to me! Made me feel! Again mew! Then..... You need to leave......I.... Am still at work and...... The girls I'll have them later..... The work day..... Is almost over..... Now..... Damn it mew! Give me your cock! I...... Don't want to feel anything but that right now......"
Fresh tears then rolled down.
Mew flexed his jaw to then step to gulf to thrust himself in, he bend his body to his, to lay his head to the side of his, looking to the wall, to place his hands over his.
"I'm..... Sorry gulf...... I'm so....mmm.... Sorry....."
Mew then closed his eyes to cry. They both couldn't help it.
A few hours later
With his eyes still closed, gulf then opened them to get up, he then stood before the door to then crouch, with his arms opened wide.
The door opened and hinta and hota came running in to hug gulf tightly.
There grandmother, stood behind them to eye.
Tears fell down, gulf had a horrible day, he kissed them to there heads.
"I love you two.... So very much...."
They stepped back to look him over.
"Aw, daddy..... You don't have to cry..... Were here...." Hinta explained.
"We came back..... See.... Don't cry....." Hota exclaimed.
Gulf nodded to then hug the girls.
Mews mother rolled her eyes to then leave closing the door.
Has gulf hugged them, he was lost a bit, but knew he needed to be strong for his precious little ones. Gulf knew, mew and him needed to sit down and really talk, what just happened was too much to bare. That was a lot for him to comprend, so for the moment, he just needed to think and be with his girls.