friends but wish to be more

By the end of the month, the two had gotten into a routine, every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday they would be to there room, 167, to have a hot heated round, just for gulf to then be consumed with guilt and leave.
Mew every day felt like a bastard, but he just couldn't bring himself to tell gulf the truth about him and Santi.
First the sex was remarkable, the thrill, the excitement the fake taboo was to much for him, second mew was becoming scared that if he told gulf the truth he would they want nothing to do with him. So he stayed quiet.
Mew also thought gulf was enjoying himself with this, since when they were in school he kept up his act of staying away from him during school, either going to class early or late, but once one of those days hit, gulf was the one who was there early and couldn't keep his hands to himself.
This however was starting to hurt mew to no end, he didn't just want to have sex with him, he also was wanting to know things about gulf, but everytime they were done, gulf would leave and quick.
This time, on Friday, mew was not going to let him go easily.
The two were undressed, to the edge of the bed in the act.
Mew had his legs over the bed, thrusting himself in and out of gulf, has he sat upon him, hands to his upper shoulders, head hung, grinding.
Mew kept his hands to his waist, head a bit back eyeing, he didn't know why, but he felt gulf was holding himself back, mew could feel that every time they did this.
"Mmm....mme.....mew?"
"Yes?"
"Can you..... Um......" Gulf bite into his lip feeling embarrassed.
Mew chuckled a bit.
"I'll do anything.... That you want me to do gulf..... Just tell me....mmm....."
"Will.... You.... Play with.....ah god!"
Gulf lifted his head back, has mew  grabbed his hands into one behind his back, to place a hand, fingers to his nipple to tease, then placed his mouth to the other to nip, lick and suck, while Gulfs erection was to mews stomach, rubbing itself up and down. This action gave gulf excitable pleasure.
Gulf started to bounce a bit quicker growing closer.
"Ah....mew....mmm.... So good! Feels so......aaah..... I'm gonna.... Gonna...."
Mew peered his eyes up, to move his mouth a bit back.
"Gonna cum for me? Mmm..... Want my cum in that tight little ass? Want me to...ah.... Fill you?"
Gulf then started to grind harder.
"Ah god yes! Mmm....I want it.....I want your cum! Aaah I'm.....mmm....."
They both tensed to then cum in unsion.
Laying to his side, head in his hand, he looked to gulf who sat to the edge, head hung doing his buttons, feeling horrible.
Mews eyes narrowed.
I'm..... Sick of this..... Tonight, you are not going anywhere.
Moving to gulf, he wrapped an arm about, to place his head to his shoulder, gulf placed his two hands to his shirt to lower it, he kept his head hung. He didn't want to have mew see he was still hard.
"Um.... Mew?"
"Gulf...... This time.... How about you stay? I got this room all night and...."
Gulfs face fell.
"You..... Need to go home to..... Santi....." Gulf gulped.
Mew took a deep breathe to peer his eyes to gulf.
I..... Need to tell him the truth.....
"Gulf......I need to...."
Gulf shook his head.
"Mew....I don't.... Want to talk about this.....I..... Already feel like......a...... Horrible person....."
Mew signed to look forward.
Your..... Not the only one.....
"But gulf.....I..... Don't want you to go home.... Don't want to be alone..... I've heard..... He's having one of his..... Parties...... So I planned to stay here all night..... Can you.... Please stay?"
Gulfs eyes widen to look to mew. He looked back feeling worse.
"Let me..... Call my parents....."
Turning his head back, he bend over, has mew leaned back, he looked over gulf has he was showing him everything.
Smirking, he saw something dripping out, taking a finger up, he placed it in to thrust. Gulfs eyes widen to then straighten up, with his phone to one hand, the other to his shirt to lower over his harder stiffened member.
"Mew?"
"You were dripping."
Gulfs ears turned red to turn go to the bathroom.
Mew leaned back to flop to the bed to take one hand to his eyes.
You..... Are an asshole, why do you keep lying to him...... Your just hurting the both of you, you need to come clean and tell him everything......I..... Don't like this anymore, want to...... Hopefully turn this into something...... More.....I........ Believe I'm in love with him...... This is not right nor fair, when he comes back out, I need to.....
Taking his hand away, he leaned up to sit to the edge looking to gulf.
He came out to smile, to then place the phone to the table, to step to mew.
Mew looked him over, his heart beated erratically in his chest.
"I can stay....... My parents think I'm staying over at a friend's...... Now......I want to cheer you up....."
Gulf took his hands to his buttons to un do, to then let his shirt fall to the floor, to then go to his knees, to then look to mew with a glorious breathe taking smile, to move his head forward to place his mouth over mews member. He lifted his head back to moan.
"Ah gulf!"
After another great round, gulf was under the covers, to his stomach, head turned to the side with his eyes closed.
Mew was to his side, head to his hand looking over him.
I..... Need to...... Tell him.... This is....too much......I can't keep hurting him, I know he must be in pain since I know this is hurting my heart, I just hope he doesn't hate me..... Won't.....
Mew took a deep breathe in.
"Gulf?"
"Nnn?"
"I need to....."
Gulf shook his head.
"You don't need to talk about it, we..... What we are doing, it's wrong but what Santi is doing...... Is despicable...... I'm..... Sorry you have to go through this...."
Mew took a deep breathe to then go to his back, to place hand to his forehead.
Oh god gulf..... You are...... Just......
Mew took another deep breathe to turn his head to switch tatics, he just couldn't tell him, not now.
"Gulf? When you told your.... Parents your staying with a friend? Where you..... Thinking of me?"
Gulf took a deep breathe in.
"Mew.....I..... Know what we are...... You don't have to..... Think of me has a....."
Mew smiled to move to Gulfs back to move his bottom lip up and down.
"I...... Think of us has friends gulf...... But..... Do you only view us has.......fuck buddies? Do you...... Only like my...."
Well, I view us more then friends, would like to be boyfriend's but with the lie I've kept, that is not an option to talk about right now.
Gulfs eyes widen to then lean up on his forarms to look to mew who leaned back.
"No......I..... Would like us to be friends but..... What we are doing is....."
Mew brought his hand up to stroke his cheek, eyes darting.
"Gulf.....I don't want to hear anything more about this..... When you're with me..... Don't think of him..... It's just you and me in here.... Okay?"
Gulf gritted his teeth to nod.
"But.....mew...."
Mew chuckled to move his head to Gulfs for a deep kiss. Gulf reciprocated it in full, he moved his head up and down to move to his back, mew then hovered over to then part to lean back to eye down.
"How are you..... Still hard?" He lightly chuckled.
Gulf eyes darted.
"I..... Um..... Have a..... Um.... High sex drive..... I'm sorry.... We don't need to...."
Gulf placed his hands to his chest to try and push him back just to have mew take his hands to place them too either side of his head, to move his head over his.
"Mmm.... So do I...... But gulf..... This is not all I want from you.....I.......I like you..... Want to.... Get to know you better......I also want you to stop coming into class late, please. Also..... Next time.... When we meet here, can we.... Just talk?"
Gulf smiled to nod.
"I..... Like you to..... Would like that very much..... But..... Right now.... Um..... I'm sorry..... I'm being selfish but..... Can we...."
Mew smiled and wide.
"Gulf..... You do not need to keep apologizing and you are not selfish...... I'll..... Help you..... With that huge erection of yours."
Gulf leaned his head up to place his lips to his.
But mew.....I am selfish..... I've turned you into a cheater, even though Santi is not at all innocent, still, you two are dating and live together...... But.....I can't..... Seem to stop myself from coming here......I...... Think I've..... Fallen in love with you.. Even though I don't know much about you...... God..... I'm such a moron...... I've fallen for someone who has another...... When this ends.....I deserve all the pain that will come from it..... I'm such an bastard.....