recalling when you were my hero

With his body to the door frame, gulf wrapped his arms around, to lay his head to the frame, to take a deep breathe in, to look over his girls who were in content sleep.
You two......
Going to the door, he placed his hand to the nob to start walking about, he then froze.
Hinta opened her eyes to look to gulf.
"Mmm..... Love you..... Dad......"
She then moved her head to the side to mumble something else.
"Miss.... Love... You..... Daddy mew......"
Gulf peered his eyes down, to sign.
Miss..... Him too.....
Moving more backwards, he closed the door, to place himself to the wall, to look forward.
Then he turned it to eye the floor.
Your..... Not the only one.... Who is missing him hinta.... 
Taking a deep breathe, he pushed himself off to then go to his bathroom, to then go to bed, to lay under the covers to look up, hands to his stomach.
Is he..... Telling the truth...... Was Santi and him.... Really broken up.... When we.....
Turning to his side, he looked to the wall, something started to come into his mind, the day mew stayed by him to tell his parents he was moving out.
Past
After school, after what mew did for him, telling Santi they were going out and he wanted to move in with him, gulf made up his mind during class, he wanted to move in with him right away, gulf didn't want to wait.
To the kitchen table, his parents and brother were due home any minute, they sat next to another, hands holding, gulf kept looking forward, bouncing his knee, tharn kept his eyes to him.
"Gulf...... We don't need to tell them of this..... Right away..... Haven't even found a place yet."
Gulf turned to eye mew.
"Are..... You having second thoughts?"
"No..... No it's not that, just...... Think we're rushing just a bit...... Should find a place first then......"
Gulf looked over mew, to bring a hand up to caress his cheek.
"I'm......I...... Don't want us to be a secert anymore..... What you.... Did for me..... For us......I don't want to wait..... But if you are having any doubts..... If you truly still love Santi and don't won't to be with....."
Mew rolled his eyes, to then place his hands over his to rub with his thumb.
"I.... Know the feeling..... Well.... We do have room 167, of this doesn't go right or well, we can make that our..... Home till we find a place."
Gulf smiled and wide, to then wrap his arms around his neck.
"You...... Love me? Were..... Boyfriends? It's...... Over with....."
Mew nodded to lean forward to press his lips to his.
"Very over gulf......." He said between kisses.
You don't even know how much.
Hearing gasps and something crashing to the floor, they parted to look to Gulfs parents. His father was behind his mother, holding a bag, she was before him with hands cupped to her mouth.
His brother then came in to see everything, he then looked to them.
Oh shit......
Gulf gulped, to look to mew, he slowly moved his arms down to keep his gaze to mew.
"Please..... Tell me you won't....." He whispered.
Mew Shook his head to grab his hand.
"I'm not going anywhere." He said a bit loud.
The father let the bag drop to then go around the mother to try to go to them.
Mew instantly got up, seeing the father charge, to step back with gulf, to go in front, still holding his hand.
Seeing this Gulfs brother went into action has well.
He went before mew to stand between his father and them.
Gulf looked up to eye. Mew gulped.
His father looked down at him, the mother took her hands down to wrap her arms around looking to them.
"Move.... Away.... Now son! This is not okay."
Mew flexed his jaw, to place a hand to Gulfs brothers shoulder to move him a bit, he looked back to eye.
"Your judgment is not needed. Your son and I are in love and are going to move in together."
Gulfs brother turned to his side to eye him, his mother and father looked to them with widened eyes.
She then walked about to look to gulf, who moved a bit to the side.
"You..... Two are in...... Gulf! You said this is never ever going to happen again! You promised! This is sick, disgusting, a sin, you are not going to...."
"Now wait just a......" Mew tried to interject. Gulf then let his hand go to stand before her, eyes darted.
"I...... Can't stop.... Who I..... Love mom..... Dad..... I'm..... Sorry...... But the person I..... Fell for just happens to be a boy....I..... Can't stop that...... To me..... Gender does not matter..... What we share..... Is so....."
Bringing his hand to his face, his head went sideways, mew then pulled him back to place his back to them looking over gulf.
His father went to his mother to place his hands to her upper shoulder, to hold her back, his brother just stayed where he was watching, not knowing really what to do.
She brought her hand up to point.
"You..... Say.... Gender doesn't matter then...... You do this! You are...... Depraved! I will not allow your..... Sickness to wash over your brother! You want to move out, after everything we have done for you, fine! Get the fuck out! But know this gulf, this......faggot, does not love you, probably will give you aids or some other disease he is just using you! Yourll be back, just you watch! But this time, we are not going to be here when this falls apart!"
Grabbing his brother, she turned to leave.
Mew looked over gulf, with his hands to his face, to wipe his tears, gulf kept his eyes peered down, hands wrapped to his wrists.
His father eyed them to step forward.
"By the time we get back, I want all the things you can get, out. I never want to see you two again. You are..... Such a disappointment gulf!"
His father turned to then leave.
Fresh tears fell, gulf closed his eyes.
Mew then pulled him to his chest to rub his head, the other was wrapped around his neck, his head up lifted up eyeing the ceiling.
Gulf wrapped his arms around to grip his back.
"Mew.....mmm...... Mew..... Please.... Tell me..... What my.... Mother just said.... Isn't...." He wept.
Mew shook his head.
"I don't have aids....."
Gulf lightly chuckled.
"No..... Not....."
Mew then pushed him gently back, gulf looked up, to then place his hands balled to his chest, there eyes darted.
"No gulf.... None of it is true..... None.....I love you.... Now..... Let's get all that we can...... Then let's go to our..... Hotel home."
Gulf sniffled to wrap his arms around his neck, to place his lips to his.
Parting, he then placed his head to his chest, closing his eyes, he listened to his heart beat.
"I...... Love you mew..... Please..... Never leave me..... Never break my heart..... Please....."
Mew nodded to rub his back.
"I won't gulf.....I won't......I love you too much.... To ever do that....." He gritted his teeth.
Gulfs eye furrowed listening has his heart skipped a beat.
Present
Slowly opening his eyes, gulf moved up, to flex his jaw, taking a hand to his face, he knew it was wet, he then pulled his knees to his chest, to wrap his arms around to place his head upon them to cry, silently, he didn't want the girls to hear.
You mew..... Are such a fucking liar....... Should have known then..... You were lying...... That you would break my heart..... One day....... But.....I loved you..... So very much.....god! I still fucking.....ugh!
Getting up quick, he went to go to his office to work, he needed the distraction, he didn't know it was 3 in the morning, but after that dream, he didn't care, he didn't want to go back to sleep, remembering when mew was there and his hero, getting him out of a bad situation, promising him so many things, it really shook him.