could not stop the envitable

Laying to his side, gulf looked to the wall, with his hand under his head, chewed at his cheek, has his eyes darted a bit.
His heart would not settle down, it kept beating against his rib cage.
With his other hand that he laid to his side, he brought it about to place it over his chest.
Rabbit
Damnit! Calm down, it's not like you haven't ever slept next to mew before, did so not that long ago.
Gulf signed to move his head up and down a bit.
Mew to his back, had his arm about his stomach, looking forward, arm behind his head, looking to the wall, he too couldn't seem to fall asleep.
Hearing gulf sign, mew turned his head, to peer his eyes to his back.
"Can't sleep either?"
Gulf signed again to place his hand that was over his heart to his side to shake his head.
"Nope."
Mew then leaned up to place his elbows to the bed, to turn his head to really eye.
"Maybe some water could help?"
"Mm, that helps you, never me..... But guess with a try."
Mew nodded to then get up to go quietly to the kitchen to get them both a glass has there girls slumbered to there room.
Gulf took the covers off, to then sit, to place his hand over his heart once more to hang his head to eye the ground.
Is this a good idea? Should he be sleeping here with me? The couch really is a bad place to try and sleep, I don't want him to ache but.... This is just so fucking awkward.
Lifting his head up, mew came in, eyes to the ground, to close the door, ever so silently, to then go to gulf to motion a glass with water to him, gulf nodded to then grab, to hold with both hands wrapped about to look down.
Mew stood before him to consume the water to keep his eyes to him.
Drinking the entirety of the water, he lowered the glass to then place to the table, to wrap his arms about to intently eye gulf.
"Gulf.....I really don't need to sleep here, if your feeling uncomfortable with my presence, I can hit the couch, or.... Just go home. I really don't want to push you."
At least not right now.
Gulf took a deep breathe, to place the full cup to the table, to then look up to mew, there eyes darted.
"I think..... You and I.... Are just delaying the envitable here mew."
Mews lips parted, his face fell.
Gulf titled his head to the side, to then bring his hands up to mews waist to pull him close. Mew looked to gulf a bit confused.
Gulf smiled at that, he then placed his hands to his sweatpants to then lower them.
Mews eyes really widened.
Gulf then slowly moved his hands sensually up his legs to then grip mews limp cock that grew in his hands, gulf started to pump has he kept his eyes to him.
Mew un wrapped his arms to place them too his upper shoulders to step closer.
"You.....sure?"
Gulf nodded.
"This is how I can go to sleep, you set your alarm right?"
Mew nodded.
Gulf then went closer.
"Then..... Try to stay quiet."
Mew lightly chuckled to raise an eye brow.
"I'm sure your the louder one gulf."
Gulf shrugged.
"When we don't have the girls, let us see, for now, let us both be quiet. Mmm.... Now Give your baby its milk, you really owe me a lot of your white, creamy, milk especially when you tried to get me hard under the table."
Mew smiled, his cock twitched in Gulfs hands.
"I believe I did make you hard."
Gulf rolled his eyes to then take his tongue out, to run his tip to mews head making him tremble a bit.
"Mmm.... Gulf...." Mew moaned silently.
Gulf then placed his hands to mews hips, keeping direct eye contact, to move his head further down his length, to deep throat.
Mew lifted his head up to moan a bit to loud, he then placed his hand to his mouth to turn his head, gulf stopped for them both to listen, they heard nothing.
Mew turned his head back to take his hand down to eye gulf.
"Really?"
Gulf laughed internally, has he bobbed his head up and down his thick hardened member, arousing mew to no end.
Mew couldn't help but place both hands to his head to grip his hair a bit, to help gulf move his mouth on his length.
"Ah gulf...... Your mouth really is the best.....mmm.... It's sucking me in so nicely...." Mew said quietly.
Gulf then took his hands to mews to un tangle his hands from his hair, to then take his mouth off, to stand to push mew back a bit, to take his shirt off and his boxers, to then lay to his back, he then placed his legs bent to the edge, to widened, giving mew quite the display, to place one hand to his mouth, finger tips slightly in, in a seductive way, to take his other hand to his erection to stroke.
Mew kept his eyes to him, his heart was thumping very quick in his chest looking over gulf, he had never seen him look this lewd and incredibly sexy, this was another part of gulf mew never knew and he just couldn't look away.
"Mmm, mew..... Come on... Give it to me..I want your hard cock to split me in two.....I want your hot steamy cum inside......"
Gulf then wiggled himself about a bit.
Mews mouth started to go dry, his palms started to sweat.
God this man!
Mew went down to Hover, to thrust himself inside deeply, to give this man all he had, gulf then had to place both hands over his mouth, to lift his head up, he couldn't stop but to moan heavily into them.
Mew kept his face over his.
"Told you..... Your loud....nnn...."
Gulf then retracted his cavity, to squeeze mews member has it went in and out, to then move his hands away, to place them too either side of mews neck, to then pull him down, for a deep kiss of the tongues.
Mew placed his hands to either side of Gulfs body, to reciprocate that and in full.
After, the two fell into blissful sleep, to there backs, slightly upon the other, holding hands with giant smiles, unaware mew didn't set his alarm correctly.