being there for my family

Sitting to the edge of his daughters bed, mew kept his eyes upon hota, who sat to the wall, eating her second bowl of ice cream to then hold it out to motion to mew.
"Thank you daddy, may I have another?"
Mew smirked to grab the bowl to shake his head.
"Honey, dinner should be soon, I'm over Joyed your appetite is back but I give you another, when daddy gulf comes back with hinta I'll be in big trouble."
Hota nodded.
"Okay."
Mew reached his hand to place it to hota's head to move about.
"I love you hota, dinner should be soon."
She nodded again to then go down.
"I'm tired, need to sleep before, is that okay?"
Mew stood to look down at her.
"Perfectly fine, I'll wake you when it's ready."
Hota smiled to watch mew go to the door frame he then stopped.
"Daddy?" She asked sweetly.
He turned his head to eye.
"Yes?"
"Are you..... And daddy gulf back together? Since I've been home..... Well to your home, he hasent left so..... I'm curious."
Mew took a deep breathe to turn to really eye.
"Hota, do you want your daddies to get back together?"
Hota smiled and wide.
"Very much, this past 2 weeks, have been..... So amazing, having you two be together and.... Happy, I really want you two to be together again."
Mew gritted his teeth to then smile.
"We..... Just have to see. Know hota, rather we get back together or not, know we both love you two so very much."
Hota nodded.
"I know.....mmm.... I'm going to sleep."
Mew nodded to then turn the light off to leave closing the door to place his body to the back to sign.
Don't rush this mew, don't rush gulf, just don't do it. Guess my kids are being very observant to this....
Turning mew pushed himself away from the door to then go place the bowl to the sink, to then place his hand upon it to look down.
Gulf and I are sleeping in the same bed since we brought hota here a week ago, but he leaves has soon has his alarm goes off to go back to the couch so hinta can't see us together. Were not being physical though....I don't want to hurt my girls especially when a big change is coming and....
Turning his head his thought traveled off, to see hinta come in to kick her shoes off to throw her coat to the ground to run to hinta, gulf came in to laugh to then place the shoes to the side and put up the coat to a hook he did the same to his things to turn to go to mew.
"Hi, mmm, what's that smell?"
Mew smirked, to turn to keep a hand to the edge and a hand to his hip to eye gulf.
"I'm making, from scratch, my lasagna."
Gulfs eyes widen.
"Yum, haven't had that in years, oh hinta was talking about there birthday which is next month, are we going to still have it here or try to get a hall? These two now want to invite there whole class."
Mew made a face.
"Mmm, let's talk about that in a few days, let's have hota get even more better."
Gulf cocked his head to the side to wrap his arms around his body analyzing that face.
"Why did you....."
Mew stepped forward to wrap his hands about to pull gulf closer to really eye.
"I'll tell you later, I missed you, how was work? I know must be tough for you now that you told me my ex seceratary is dating your boss and you have to see him everyday."
Gulf made a scowl to then wrap his arms around his neck.
"It's a real pain in the ass, but my boss looks so happy, so can't complain, told your little ex seceratary to stay away from me, so far he is, but mew, I want you to come in closer."
Mew smiled to then tilt his head to the side to place his lips to Gulfs, it started our slow to then become more tender, they both opened there mouths to swirl there tongues about the others.
"Mmm, you taste, so good." Mew said in-between.
He then moved his hand downwards to place them into his pants to squeeze at his cheeks to pull him tighter in.
Gulf then started to move his mouth faster with mews has they rubbed there hard ons they were evident to there pants.
Mew then leaned his head back to breathe a bit heavily.
"Bedroom?"
Gulf eyed him up and down, he then nodded, mew smiled and wider, to then place his hand to wrap it around his wrist to then pull him.
Going in, he then locked the door.
"How long until the dinner is...."
Mew turned to place his body to gulfs to push him back, to place his hands to his cheeks to hold to place his tongue right back in his mouth, gulf closed his eyes to reciprocate this action.
Going back, they flopped down, to then place there hand to eithers shirt to then unbutton, leaning up, mew placed his arms behind to then take his shirt off, gulf leaned up to do the same, they both then placed there hands to the others pants to start to unbutton to unzip, mew then placed his mouth to Gulfs neck to place kisses.
"Mmmm mew......aaah..... How much time are we...."
"About an hour, I'll be able to make you cum twice, know hota is napping and hinta is doing her homework, you just have to keep your voice down."
Gulf smirked to then start to take mews pants and boxers down.
"Mmm, I'll try.... Um.... Not to.... Distract you but.... Um..... Shouldn't you be at work? How long is your vacation going to be?"
Mew opened his eyes to widen to lean back had his pants and boxers fell to his ankles.
Gulf looked to him confused.
"What?"
"Um..... I'm not.... On vacation.....I...... Um....quit."
Gulfs eyes widen, he then placed his hand to mews chest to push him back to get up to place himself back into his pants to re zip to re button, mew went to sit, pants still down, hands behind him to keep his eyes on gulf has he did before him.
"What? You.... quit? What about your....."
Mew then leaned up to cup his hands together to look with seriousness to gulf.
"My parents, mainly my father, has crossed a line, the day at the hospital my father wanted me to leave you, leave hinta and hota to go work, I told him to go to hell, I.... Plan to go back to school to become a massuse, sell this condo and......I was hoping I could..... Maybe...... Move in with you until I get another place. If I can't......I really do understand, I am not rushing you gulf, this is just what needs to happen next. Work, is not more important then my family, you all I can't live without."
Gulfs lips parted, his heart was soaring.
Stepping forward, gulf placed his hands to his face to breathe heavily.
"Oh my God mew, fucking take me."
Gulf then pulled mew to his lips, for them to breathlessly kiss, mew took a hand down to take his pants and boxers off to then move gulf down to the bed to give him a very amazing, incredible, love filled round, where they both lost themselves in the esctasy.
After, gulf laid his body to mews to smile and wide, mew looked down, to stroke his head with an arm behind his head.
"Mmm, you were....surprisly quiet."
"Didn't want the kids to hear."
"Mmm gulf?"
"Yes?"
"The girls, have talked to me about.... Us and..... I'm really trying to not rush you but..... Can you please..... Please..... Be my boyfriend again?"
Gulf eyes widen to lean up to look at mew.
He honestly didn't know how to answer that question.
"Um......"