killing my love for you

Sitting to the couch, mew drank and drank, but oddly he couldn't seem to get drunk, with the remote before him, he kept re winding the tape he had taken when gulf and him first brought the girls home.
Tears kept coming down when he saw the look of pure love gulf had for him.
Gulping, he froze the picture to place the remote to his side, to bring a hand up to wipe the tears away.
Looking to that picture he drank till the bottle was empty, he then threw it behind not caring if it shattered or not, all that was going through his head was gulf, the love of his life was on a date and could be possiblity screwing another.
Turning his head he heard a knock to his door, signing, he grabbed the remote to then turn the television off to get up, he swayed a bit but didn't seem to feel the alcohol, going to the door, he opened it to widen his eyes, gulf was there with his head hung looking to the ground.
"Are..... The girls here?"
Mew shook his head.
"No.... With my parents.... I..... Needed to have a bit of me time since I know you and...."
Gulf took a deep breathe.
"Can I...... Come in then?"
Mew looked him up and down, to then move to the side.
"Do whatever you like."
Gulf then went in to take his shoes off to eye the back of the couch, there were a lot of bottles, some broken, some complete.
"Maybe..... This needs to happen when your not drunk."
Mew closed the door to lay his forehead to it.
"I'm not drunk, dont know why but can't seem to get there, why are you here?"
Gulf lifted his head to look about.
"We..... Need to talk."
Mew twitched a bit.
"Before we do...... Did you..... And them?"
Gulf gritted his teeth.
"That's not really any of your business, I can make love to anyone I want."
Mew flexed his jaw in anger.
"Make love? You two....."
Gulf turned to sign looking over mews back.
"Listen, that is not the point right now, you and I need to....."
Mew then pushed himself from the door to go to his room. Gulf watched to Shake his head, he then walked to go to the hallway frame to eye.
This is not a good idea, I need to come back another time, he is drunk.
Before he could turn to leave, he watched has mew came back out, head hung to step to gulf holding something, gulf eyed confused.
Then his eyes widen.
"Where..... How....."
"Spent a week..... Looking for it..... After you threw it out..... Got it fixed..... It's yours gulf..... For better or worse...."
Gulfs Chin quivered a bit. He couldn't help but move his hand forward.
"You..... Placed it on so many years ago, only befitting you place my bracelet back on."
Mew took a deep breathe to then place the infinity bracelet back on, he then held Gulfs hand looking to the action.
"Gulf.....I need to know..... Did the two of you....."
Gulf closed his eyes.
"You..... Don't want me to answer that mew..... You are drunk.....I can't talk to you right now, we can later, there is.....a lot to discuss, you need to take care of yourself."
Gulf took his hand back, he was able to turn to leave, then something in mew snapped, he then wrapped his hand around Gulfs arm.
He stopped to eye.
"What are you...."
"I don't want you to answer that! Of course I do!"
Moving them about, mew tossed gulf to his stomach to the wall, to then place his hands to his shirt to then rip it open, gulf hung his head to see his buttons flying everywhere, he breathed heavily.
Mew then placed his hands to his body to move about.
"Did your fucking boss, touch you! Did he touch you where I am feeling!"
Gulf turned his head to eye, he saw tears falling down mews face has he looked to his back.
Gulf gritted his teeth.
"He...... Did....." Gulf flexed his fingers to the wall.
Mew then made an angery face to peer his eyes up, to then take his hands to his to pants to then rip open, he then lowered his pants and boxers to place his hands to Gulfs erection a bit roughly. Gulf winced.
"Did he touch your...."
Gulf gave a stiff nod.
Mews eyes widen, taking a hand back he then placed two fingers into his cavity to thrust in and out, gulf turned his head to place his forehead to the wall.
"Ooow mew! Use something to...."
Mew then thrusted harder in and out to then place his hand to Gulfs throat to grip a bit.
He then went to his ear.
"You fucked another and come to me! You gulf, do not deserve lube! Did he...... Put his...... In here! Did he cum inside of you!"
Gulf turned his head wincing a bit.
"He.....put it in..... But didn't....."
Mews eyes widen to see red, taking his fingers out, he then pulled gulf back by his throat to throw him to the couch, to his back, to go to his pants and boxers to place to Gulfs ankle, to then kneel to take his length out to place saliva to it, gulf then started to come up for mew to give him a death glare, gulf breathed hard to then go back down to place his hands to either side of his head to look down.
Mew then leaned up to place his hands to his waist, to then thrust and hard into gulf.
He bucked to turn his head to the side to moan.
Mew placed his forehead to his neck to give him all he had left, with this, he was killing the lingering feelings he had for this man out into him.
Gulfs body went up and down with the friction.
Mew then came to breathe heavily shaking.
"When.....I pull out.....I want you.... To get the hell out of my home! I never want to see you again!"
Gulf closed his eyes to place a hand over them to gulp.
"How..... Is that going to work since we're parents.... So.... What was this? Marking me has yours then throwing me away?"
Mew took a deep breathe.
"Will make it work, I never want to lay my eyes on you again! And gulf, I'm killing my love I have for you."
Gulfs chin quivered has mew pulled out to then stand, head hung to fix himself, he then downed stumbled to part, gulf took a long breathe to then get up to down his clothes on, getting up he made mew stop to the hallway frame, he got up to stand behind him to stare at his back.
"What do you want gulf! What!? Tell me how you screwed your boss!"
Gulf gritted his teeth.
"No.......I thought..... With everything you've done to me, I could..... Keep up this lie, let you think my boss and I.....but I can't. I never slept with anyone other than you, I didn't sleep with my boss. But your right, we do not need to see the other, never again. This...... What we were..... Really is dead. Good bye mew."
Gulf then turned to leave slamming the door, mew turned his head in dis believe, to part his lips.
What? He didn't....... With them......
Mew stood there breathing heavily, feeling conflicted and confused.