heart breaking departure

Has the table shook, the fork dropped to the floor, gulf looked to the ground, to moan heavily and pleasurably into the air.
After they ate the breakfest, gulf made, he was getting up to take the dishes to the sink until mew got up to go behind, to take his pants and boxers to his ankles to have them in this current position.
Gulf leaned a bit to the table, before his empty plate, arms, palm down, flexing his fingers has mew was behind thrusting his full speed into his cavity, has he had one hand to his balls to cradle, the other to his cock that was dripping pre cum to stroke with velocity.
Gulf had his head lifted up a bit, riding mews length, has he also felt mew to the back of his neck biting him a bit.
"Ah....... Damnit mew! So good, so fucking good.....aaah.....I'm going to cum....mmm.... Pump your seed into my tight ass.....aaah I want it, want it so much! Give me your cum.....aaaah!" He whimpered in the puriest of pleasure.
Mew then licked his neck to feel very shortly there after the hot steamy cum from this man.
"Aaah mew!"
Gulf thrusted his groin empty his seed.
Mew then took his hands from his private area, to then place them too his upper shoulders to then push him down, to really give him his all.
Gulf kept his head turned to the side, his body went up and down with the friction, his hands balled into fists to either side.
"Ahh....mew! Give it to me! Give your baby all of his milk!"
Mew hung his head to then quiver his seed, shooting it into Gulfs tight, warm recesses.
He then placed his body upon his back, forehead to the middle, they both took deep breathes.
"Fuck mew! The was.....too much....mmm.... My legs are shaking."
Mew lightly chuckled to then lick Gulfs back, making him shutter.
"So..... You enjoyed it?"
"Very..... But I..... Um...."
Mew signed, it was getting closer to the time there girls would be getting dropped off.
Mew then wrapped his arms about to take a deep breathe.
"I.... Know.....I know..... Leave your dishes here, I'll take them and clean, do not worry about a thing okay."
Gulf gulped to nod.
"Well.....I think there is enough time to help you clean the...."
Mew leaned back to then go down to bring up his boxers and pants up, to then zip to button, to then grab the fork to place it to the table to then step back, he kept his eyes to gulf.
He took a deep breathe to then get up, to see mew placing himself away, gulf then stepped to him.
"I can help you mew before I have to go."
Mew shook his head to smile.
"You cooked breakfast, and trashed all of my beer bottles and mopped the floor, that is way more then enough. Gulf..... What is going to happen now?"
Gulf wrapped his arms about his body.
"Were..... Not trying to label this are we?"
"No..... Just....."
Mew stepped closer.
"When will I be able to see you again?"
Gulf un wrapped his arms to look down.
"I.... Don't really know, I have work, the kids, my family, have school, work is going to be very awkward. I also need to think about..... Um..... This.....I really don't know what I want....... Don't know if I want us to get back together maybe at some point..... You..... Really have hurt me mew.....I really don't know if I can move past the things you have done, has I said, this really is all I can give you."
Mew hung his head to dart his eyes.
"I..... Understand..... But gulf...."
Mew took a deep breathe to take another step closer to place his hand to his chin to bring it up, they eyed the other intentally.
"I am going to win back your heart, no matter what I have to do, I will accomplish it, I love you so very much."
Gulfs lips parted, his heart beated erratically in his chest.
"Well....."
Gulf then wrapped his hand some his wrist to lower his hand from his chin, still looking to him, he then brought up his other hand to caress his cheek.
"Let's just see if you can, but know I want things from the heart, not your wallet."
Mew smiled.
"I know. That's what makes me love you so very much."
Gulf smiled a bit.
"Mmm, well, I do need to go."
Gulf closed his eyes to lean in closer to place his lips to his.
Mew closed his has well to savor, gulf then moved back to place his forehead to his they both looked to the other.
"If we do meet, it'll be soon, take care of yourself in the mean time."
Mew nodded.
"I already miss you."
Same here mew..... Same here.....
Gulf nodded to then take his hands away to go to the side to place his shoes on, he then turned to look a bit sorrowfully at mew, he looked up to eye gulf with the same expression.
"See you..... Soon?" Mew asked sadly.
Gulf chocked up a bit to nod.
"The..... Girls..... I'll want them..... Soon...... Maybe then...."
Mew then chewed at his cheek to then walk to gulf in haste to then pull him in, hands to his waist, gulf placed his hands to his chest, eye widen a bit.
"Monday?"
Gulf nodded.
Mew then tilted his head to the side to then crush his lips to his.
Gulf wrapped his arms about to reciprocate it.
Kissing in nothing but love, a lone tear fell from both of there eyes, this was heart breaking.
Gulf then couldn't handle it anymore, he then placed his hands to his chest, to push mew back, to then get out of there embrace, to turn to then leave, where more tears fell.
Mew stood there with his head hung, eyes closed, hands balled into fists, taking deep breathes.
I will win back your heart gulf!......I will make you mine once more.....I know I made so many mistakes, but I will make up for them.....I will get my family back together!
Mew looked up to eye the wall in full determination.
Mark my words, you are going to be mine! All mine once again!