~25~

Jimin toooootally isn't gonna join him-

-

"Babe, this is concerning. How have you already gotten shampoo in your eyes 3 times? Close them when you're rinsing your hair out."

Jungkook rinses his eyes out. "But I don't get to look at you if they're closed."

Jimin gives him a kiss. "You can stare at me all you want when we're out of the shower. I don't want you to be blinded by soap."

The water suddenly turns off and Jimin spots Jungkook's hand on the faucet handle. "Why did you turn it off? You still have some soap in your hair-"

"Let's just kiss for a while. I'll turn the water back on in a few minutes."

Jimin giggles. "You're so horny all the time. How am I gonna deal with you on a daily basis?"

"I have a few ideas."

"You're just proving my point." He wraps his arms around Kook's torso. "You want a kiss?"

"Yeah."

Jimin turns the water back on. "You'll get one after the shower."

Jungkook slaps his ass, eliciting a small yelp from him. "You fucking tease."

-

Jimin is tossed on the bed right after they get their clothes back on. "Kookie, my hair is still wet-"

Jungkook crawls over him and chuckles. "I couldn't care less." He leans down and kisses Jimin's neck. "You already made me wait long enough, Mimi. Waiting for your hair to dry would just be cruel."

Jimin blushes a light pink. "Do you really want to have sex this soon? Even after what happened last time?"

Jungkook continues kissing his neck. "If I wanted to have sex, then why would I put my clothes back on?"

"Oh... I just thought... You know what, nevermind. Making out sounds fantastic and us talking is just wasting time."

Jungkook looks at him with mock concern. "Glad you finally figured that out..." He pulls Jimin up into a kiss.

Jimin presses their bodies together and smiles into the kiss, feeling those same butterflies he did the first time.

The moment is cut short by his phone ringing before his fantasies even have the chance to form. Jungkook pulls away. "You can answer that if you want."

Jimin glances at his phone and sees that it's Hoseok. "Sorry... I probably should..." He crawls out from under Jungkook and snatches his phone.

Incoming Call from Hobi...
Accept | Decline

"Hey Jimin. Are you still at the skatepark? I'm nearby and wanted to see if you're free for lunch."

Jimin look over his shoulder at Jungkook who winks. "Uh, no sorry. I'm busy right now."

"You sound out of breath. Did you try to skate up the hill on 27th Street again? For fucks sake, I told you it was too steep. Did you fall again?-"

"No. I'm at my apartment right now." He looks at Jungkook again who quirks an eyebrow.

"Oh. I'm heading that way in about 15 minutes. I can stop by and we can finish that movie we started 3 months ago."

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "Sure." He slaps his hand over his mouth. Why did he agree to that? There's no way he can skate back to his apartment in 20 minutes, much less 15.

"Cool! See you soon."

"Bye."

call ended.

-

Jimin turns around slowly and looks at Jungkook. "So... Can you drive me to my apartment?"

Jungkook tilts his head in amusement. "Why didn't you just tell him you were with me?"

Jimin covers his face. "I don't know."

Jungkook crosses his arms but the smile doesn't leave his face. "Are you... embarrassed of me?"

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "No! Not at all!"

"I'm just teasing you, baby. I'll drive you."

"Thank you..."

-