~17~

"You're still gonna ignore him? Jimin... You're ruining your chances of ever being his friend again. Don't leave him hanging like this."

"You don't understand... I can't even look at him. Talking to him would be torture."

Namjoon sips his drink and sighs. "You haven't talked to him for 3 weeks. 3! You guys sused to be together 24/7. There's no way you don't miss him."

"I do. It's just complicated. It sucks that my feelings had to get involved... I know he's gonna reject me. I'm not ready for that."

Namjoon rests his head in his hands. "I seriously can't handle you guys. Don't let your issues marinate. Just talk to him, for fucks sake."

"But-"

"I understand wanting space for a week or 2, but it's been 3. You're acting like a self-indulgent child."

Jimin tears up. "You're mean."

"I'm telling the truth. Everyone wants you to talk to him so you can just resolve your issues like adults. He reached out to you a week ago and you won't even text him back."

"How do you think I feel?! I'm confused as hell and all of my friends are pressuring me to do something that I'm not ready to do."

"Because we know you're being irrational. You have nothing to worry about."

"Except for the fact that he doesn't like me back."

Namjoon clenches his fists. "I swear to God I'm gonna punch you in about 5 seconds. How do you know that if you refuse to fucking talk to him?!"

"I don't want to talk to him. End of discussion."

Namjoon stands up. "You're being ridiculous. Maybe when all of your friends leave you for how unreasonable you're being, you'll finally come to your senses." He walks away.

Jimin watches him leave with wide eyes. He glances down at his phone and considers texting Jungkook back, but he can't make himself do it.

-