~10~

Namjoon walks over and hands Hoseok a drink. "The kids are all over each other again..."

Hoseok chuckles and takes a big gulp of his drink. "When are they not? It's been 2 weeks and Jimin's still stuck to him like flex tape."

They're at another party and Jimin and Jungkook have returned to their regular spot on the couch.

Jungkook is playing with the waistband of Jimin's shorts with one hand while his other hand is rested on his thigh. Jimin is in the middle of animatedly telling a story while tracing Jungkook's tattoos.

Hoseok sighs. "I've talked to Jimin and he's reassured me multiple times that there's nothing going on between the two of them. He never lies to me... I'm kind of worried."

"Why?"

"Jimin's catches feelings easily. I'm scared that if they end up hooking up, Jimin will get his heart broken."

Namjoon thinks for a second before pursing his lips and shaking his head. "I don't think you have much to worry about. Jungkook looks like he's in love with him already."

"I don't know... It could just be sexual tension. It's inevitable at this point that they're gonna hook up. I just don't know when."

"I'm gonna say a month."

Hoseok nods and sips his drink. "I'm gonna try to talk to him about it."

"Hoseokieeee~ Come here!"

Hoseok turns and sees Jimin motioning for him to come closer. He walks over. "What's up?"

Jimin sighs. "Can you get me a drink? Jungkook won't let me get up." Jungkook chuckles. "Why do you want to get up so bad?" Jimin tries to stand up but Jungkook tickles his inner thigh causing him to burst into a fit of giggles.

Hoseok walks away before he feels like more a third wheel.

There's no way it'll take a month.

-