~5~

Jimin walks to the skatepark early the next morning. Jungkook agreed to meet up with him at 9:00am, but it's already 9:15 and he hasn't shown up. Right when he's ready to leave, he hears the sound of someone skateboarding down the sidewalk.

He barely recognizes him at first due to the fact that he's actually wearing a shirt. "Not freeing your nipples today?"

Jungkook chuckles and hops off his board. "I know that probably makes you upset-" this elicits a glare from Jimin, "-but I'm not usually allowed into coffee shops without a shirt on."

"Whatever. Let's get going."

Jimin skates alongside him. "Tell me about yourself."

"I'm Jungkook and I have nipple piercings."

Jimin giggles. "You're impossible."

"Tell me about yourself first. You haven't told me your name yet."

"I'm Jimin. My favorite color is actually purple but I look better in pink so that's why I always wear it. Um... I like dogs better than cats, creme puffs are my favorite food, and I'm in college."

"Are you being serious? Pink isn't your favorite color?"

"It's my second favorite. Okay, now you have to tell me more about yourself."

"My favorite color is black, I like dogs and cats equally, my favorite food is french fries, and I am also in college."

"When did you get your nipples pierced?"

"A year ago. Damn your really obsessed with my nipples."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Where'd you get them done? I kind of want a belly button piercing."

Jungkook chuckles. "You always wear crop tops, so a belly button piercing would suit you."

They approach the coffee shop and Jungkook waits for Jimin to change into his shoes. They walk inside together. "What are you ordering?"

Jungkook reads the menu board. "Probably... one of the refreshers. I don't really drink coffee."

"Me neither."

"What do you recommend?"

"Strawberry refresher with extra strawberry milk."

"Okay. Just get me one of those."

Jimin orders two of them and they sit outside to drink. "Where do you go to school?"

"USC. Where do you go?"

Jimin giggles. "I go there too. It's a big campus, so I'm not surprised that we haven't run into each other before."

Jungkook looks him up and down. "Where did you get your style from?"

"I just kind of developed it over time. I always watched Hannah Montana and Lizzie McGuire as a kid. Why do you wear all black?"

"Looks good with the tattoos."

"Fair. Did you grow up here in LA?"

"I grew up about 30 minutes away. Did you?"

"I moved from Washington at 18. My family doesn't like the whole pink thing, so I don't really talk to them anymore."

"My parents weren't too excited about my nipple piercings."

"I can imagine."

-