~37~

"Please?"

"No, it's weird."

"Just once? Pleeeeaaase?" Jimin pouts softly and tries his best to give Jungkook puppy eyes. Jungkook just scoffs in response.

"I'm not broken down easily. Try all you want, the answer will always be no."

"I don't see my me playing with your nipple piercings is such a big deal."

"Because my nipples are sensitive."

"That's the whole point of playing with someone's nipples-" His sentence cuts off when his phone starts ringing. He huffs and picks it up.

Incoming call from Hoseok...
Accept | Decline

"Hey Jimin. You aren't gonna believe this."

"What?"

"Yoongi got nipple piercings."

Jimin's whole face turns red and his mouth goes dry. "Why would you tell me that? When did he get them?"

"Yesterday."

"I have to go. I'll call you back in a few minutes."

"Oh okay. Just-"

call ended.

-

Jimin lets out a shakey breath. Jungkook lifts an eyebrow. "What's got you all flustered like this."

Jimin tucks his hair behind his ear. "It's actually kind of funny. Uh... You remember Yoongi, right?"

"Yeah. I met him at that party. What about him?"

"He, um... He got nipple piercings too. Yesterday. In his... nipples. They're pierced-"

"I get it. Why's that such a big deal?"

Jimin gulps and laughs uncomfortably. "I kind of had a crush on him for awhile. I just have a thing for alt guys with nipple piercings."

Jungkook nods silently. "So... Do I have to be nervous about this, or..."

"No. No no no. It's nothing. I'm just whipped for that man... But not like, currently. I was. Am. It's not a big deal."

Jungkook narrows his eyes. "You have feelings for him?"

"It's really not a big deal. I just liked him in middle school."

"And you like him now."

"Well no. Kind of. It's not like that. I'm madly in love with you. He's the reason you're so attractive to me. Wait, that sounded wrong-"

"Babe..."

"I know. I'm sorry."

He stands up and puts his shoes on. "I'm gonna go for a walk."

"Baby, I'm sorry."

"Just give me some time to process this..." He grabs his keys and walks out.

-

Yoongi is cooking pasta when there's a knock on his door. He turns the heat down and answers it. "Oh hey. Jungkook, right?"

-