~14~

Jimin wakes up at 8AM with a raging headache. It doesn't take long for him to figure out what happened the night before due to the strong arms locked around his waist.

He looks down and sees the hickeys littering his chest and something in his heart breaks. Even though he doesn't want it to be true, he doesn't think he'll ever be able to see Jungkook the same way.

They've crossed the line from friendship to hook-up and he's not happy about it.

He tries to get out of Jungkook's hold but he can't, so he wakes him up. "Hey, I need to go to the bathroom." Jungkook groans and lets go of him before falling back asleep.

Jimin makes sure that he's completely out before rushing to get his clothes on. He grabs his phone and tip toes out of the apartment. When he's out of the building he calls Hoseok.

Calling Hobi...

"Hey. I bet you had fun last night."

Jimin tears up and his voice trembles. "I need to pick me up..."

"Are you crying?"

"I feel like I'm about to."

"Why?"

"I feel like my friendship with Jungkook is totally ruined..."

"I'm on my way. Why do you think it's ruined? Did something bad happen?"

"No... I think I just have some temporary feelings for him... Maybe it's because he took my virginity..."

"... You were a virgin?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh... I guess that does make things a bit more complicated."

Jimin starts crying. "Just hurry so we can go to your apartment and get drunk."

call ended.

-

Jungkook wakes up an hour later and freezes in the middle of a yawn. "Jimin?..." He gets out of bed and looks around. All of Jimin's stuff is gone and so is he.

He feels like someone rips his heart in half. Why did he leave without saying goodbye? He considers that maybe Jimin didn't want to wake him up again, so he he checks his phone. No texts or calls.

Jimin

hey

where'd you go :(

end of conversation

-