~2~

Jimin sits on the bench alone and watches the shirtless guy with quizzical eyes. It's his 5th day of being at the skatepark and he has yet to spend a day NOT watching this mysterious guy.

Today he's wearing black sweatpants that are hanging low on his hips. He has on obnoxiously large black emo sneakers. Jimin almost laughs at how large the shoes are but he looks down at his Powerpuff Girls platform sneakers and decides that he's in no place to judge.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is the dude's copious amount of tattoos. He has a full sleeve that extends onto his pec and across his entire shoulder blade. Jimin wants to get a closer look at them but he hasn't built up the courage to walk up to the dude.

In all honesty, Jimin's scared that the guy will drop kick him if he even attempts to get within a 5-foot radius.

The tattoos aren't the only thing he wants to see up close. He hasn't seen a clear view of the guy's face or his skateboard. He can see that there's a design on it, but he's not sure what it is. From what he can tell, it looks like skulls.

He squirms after watching the guy skate for awhile. Maybe he should try skating a bit today. He pulls his skates out of his pink tote bag and puts them on. Everyone in the park seems pretty comfortable leaving their stuff unattended, so he decides to take the risk and leaves his bag on the bench.

After taking a deep breath, he dips into the shallowest bowl in the park and leisurely skates around. He makes sure to never get within 15 feet of the guy he's been watching.

At one point he gets a close enough look at the skateboard and he's shocked to find that the design is bunnies, not skulls.

He also sees a glimpse of the guys smile and it's quite childish rather than intimidating like he expected. All in all, the mysterious guy becomes even more confusing, giving Jimin more of a reason to stare at him.

After skating alone for awhile, he approached the only other person on roller skates: the one listening to Stevie Nicks. "Hi."

They look at him and smile. "Hello. You're very pink."

Jimin smiles back. "My name's Jimin."

"I'm Leila. Wanna skate together?"

"Sure. I don't know any tricks, thought. All I can do is skate backwards."

Leila laughs lightly. "You don't need to know tricks to skate in a skate park. I don't know any either."

Jimin leisurely skates around with her for a few minutes and he feels eyes on him. When he looks around, he doesn't see anyone looking in his direction.

He skates back over to Leila. "Do you know anyone who skates here."

"I know the most important people. The guy in a suit is Fancy Fred. I've never seen him fall. His suits are all Armani. No one knows what his job is, but we do know that he's rich."

She points at a small child right as he does an instane flip. "That's Georgie. He's 11 and has insane skill. We all take care of him because he has a bad family situation."

She points at a different guy. "That's Davey. He's a dick, but his dad owns the skatepark so you need to be nice to him."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "I'll just never talk to him."

"He probably won't talk to you. He only talks to the girl skaters."

Jimin points at the guy with nipple piercings. "Who's he?"

"Oh. He doesn't talk to anyone, so I don't know. He's a good skater."

"Is he mean?"

"Not at all. He always helps people up if they run into him, but he's kind of shy at times. People have asked for his name and he just turns his music up."

"I bet I could get his name if I tried."

"I bet you could, but I don't think you're gonna try."

"Why not?"

"You've been watching him for almost a week but still haven't said anything."

"I'm trying to figure him out before approaching him."

"But he's one of those people that you need to approach to be able to understand him."

Jimin pouts. "Then I guess I'll never understand him."

-