~20~

Jimin knocks on Jthe door to Jungkook's apartment at 4pm. There's shuffling before the door swings open.

Jungkook is standing there with dripping wet hair. He probably just got out of the shower. "Hey."

Jimin blushes. "Hi... How was work?"

Jungkook let's him inside and closes the door. "It was fine. I couldn't stop thinking about us though."

Jimin giggles. "Me too... It's really nice to be talking to you again... I was a little bit caught off guard by your confession."

"Do you like me back? I know you said you needed time to think it over, but I'm really impatient." Jimin looks in his eyes and sees confidence with a hint of dread.

"I... I don't know. I know that I'm attracted to you... Well, sexually, but... I don't know about emotionally... I don't want to lead you on only for me to have judged my feelings incorrectly..."

Jungkook gulps. "Just try to figure it out fast..."

Jimin nods and hesitates before giving him a hug. "I really missed talking to you..."

Jungkook hugs him back and kisses the top of his head. "Do you want to hang out?"

"Yeah... What do you want to do?"

They look at each other for a few seconds before Jungkook glances at his bedroom. Jimin blushes. "I'd say yes, but I might run away again..."

"Yeah. Maybe it isn't a good idea..."

Jimin holds onto Jungkook's torso and rests his head on his shoulder. "We could watch a movie..."

Jungkook nods. "Let me just dry my hair first. You can think of a movie-"

Jimin pulls away from the hug and pouts. "Don't dry your hair..." He softly mumbles, "It looks good wet..."

Jungkook pauses. "... Okay." They walk over to the couch and Kook sits down first. Jimin hesitates before sitting down next to him and resting his head on his shoulder.

Jungkook wraps his arm around Jimin's shoulders and sighs. "I missed this."

"Me too..."

They look at each other for a few seconds but Jimin looks away before Jungkook can lean in. "What movie should we watch?"

"You can pick."

-