~32~

"So then he bent me over his desk-"

Hoseok sighs, cutting him off. "Listen, I know you're really excited about this, but all you talk about is sex. Talk about something else. Have y'all gone on any cute dates? Talk about stuff like that."

Jimin pouts. "Alright... Uh... Well we haven't really gone on any dates."

"What do you do when you guys hang out? Other than fucking like rabbits, of course."

"Um... We watched Ratatouille once."

Hoseok frowns. "Y'all don't do anything else?"

Jimin gulps. "You have that worried look again. Hobi, everything's fine. You don't need to worry."

"It's never good for a relationship to be built solely on sex. Y'all need to make an emotional connection too, otherwise the spark will fade."

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "Are you saying Jungkook is gonna lose interest in me?"

"It sounds harsh, but yeah. Sex quickly becomes a casual thing in relationships. When it becomes casual, you need another reason to be infatuated with your partner."

Jimin crossed his arms. "Are you saying that Jungkook and I don't have romantic feelings for each other?"

"It sounds like you guys are only sexually attracted to each other. To be honest, y'all are more of an exclusive hook up rather than a couple."

-

Jimin lies awake that night. As much as he hates to admit it, Hoseok is right.

It's not like he and Jungkook do any coupley activities. When they kiss, it isn't sweet. It's always kind of charged. Always like, "here's a kiss for now, but we'll do more later."

When Jimin stays the night or vice versa, it's never just to spend time together. It's always to have sex.

Even when they're hanging out during the day, it's for sex. Yeah, sometimes they'll watch a movie, but it turns into Netflix and Chill.

Jimin looks over at Jungkook who's fast asleep. He considers letting him sleep, but eventually decides that this is a conversation they need to have now.

He lightly shakes Jungkook's shoulder. "Hey..."

Jungkook groans. "What is it, babe?..."

"Can we talk?"

Jungkook opens one eye to look at the clock that says 2AM. "Right now?"

"Please..."

Jungkook sighs and rubs his eyes. "What's up?"

"I had a nice talk with Hoseok today... He's concerned again."

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "What is it this time?"

"He... He mentioned how we aren't really a couple..." Jimin tries not to cry. "I'm just worried that we might not be going about this the right way."

Jungkook wipes Jimin's tears away. "I don't understand."

"Hoseok said we're just an exclusive hook up and he's not exactly wrong... I just want to make sure that you actually like me and that this isn't all about sex..."

Jungkook sits up. "Of course I have feelings for you. I can't believe you're having doubts about that."

"Well, you haven't really done anything to show me that. All we do is fuck all the time."

"I'm sorry you feel that way... I'll try to do more to show you how I feel. The sex is just so good. I guess I was getting too caught up in that."

Jimin sniffles. "Okay. I was just a bit worried. I don't want you to lose interest in me..."

Jungkook gives Jimin a kiss and pulls him back into his arms. "I'm nowhere close to losing interest in you." He grabs Jimin's hand and laces their fingers together. "Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight..."

-

-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝓇𝑜𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 | jikookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें